How to Add Image to PDF Online
We have overtime reiterated how important the PDF format is for our files whether for sharing or for storage purposes, which helps one retain the features of one’s document in an organized manner. Often times, you might not know that you could add image to PDF online or that you could do it for free. Most basic PDF readers offer you the basic editing capabilities. However, adding images might not be part of them. We are going to be taking you through various steps to follow to add image on PDF online free.
Top 3 Online PDF Editor Add Image
There are diverse PDF software tools that will help you add image to PDF online free. The idea is not to bore you with the list of these diverse PDF image editors but rather to give you a rundown of the software and steps on how to insert image in PDF online free.
This is a free online editor that helps you add image on PDF onlie.
- To start with, visit LightPDF. When there, click on the button "PDF to word" which is beneath the "concert from PDF".
- Tap the "choose file" button to add the PDF document. You could also simply use the drag and drop style.
- After the above, download the word document and open it. Select an image afterwards and drag and drop it to the document just downloaded.
- If you are finished, go back to the first page and under the "Convert to PDF" tap "word to PDF".
- The user uploads the word file and waits for it to be converted. Click "download" icon and save your file.
Another alternative tool to insert image into PDF online is Smallpdf.
- First, visit the official webpage using the web browser on your computer. Tap the "click to upload file" button. You could also simply drag and drop.
- If you have uploaded the file then check the file and tap the "Edit" button on the upper part of the program. Click on the "Image" icon and "upload File" afterwards to upload your image.
- Once the uploading is finished, the thumbnail of the image will appear on its interface. Click the thumbnail and drop the image on the PDF page you want the image to appear.
- Click on the "Save" button after the above is done (it is on the top right corner). Select "Download" under the "Export" option and save your PDF.
3. PDF Buddy
This is also a free program that allows insertion of images on the PDF.
- On your computer browser, visit the programs website. You'd have to login or sign up if you have no account yet.
- After the above, click on the "Choose PDF to Edit" or simply drag and drop the PDF file into the box.
- Tap on the "image" button after this. It is on the left side of the interface. Click on "Add new image" then go ahead to select images from your computer. Click on "use" to add images to your file.
- Once done, click on "save changes" to save the changes to the PDF.
- Tap the "download" button finally, to save the PDF file to your PC.
Best PDF Editor to Add Image to PDF Offline - PDFelement for Mac
There are many PDF editors available online to allow you add image to PDF online. However, PDFelement for Mac is reputed as an all-in-one PDF solution that enables users to create, edit, export to office format and still merge and split, annotate and compress and most importantly edit images already included on a PDF file. This section will be looking at the steps to follow to add images on PDF Mac and particularly how these images can be edited.
The first thing to do is to download PDFelement then double click the file so as to install it in your application folder.
Step 1: Open your PDF in the Program
Run PDFelement on your PC and click "open file" to enable you open the PDF file from your computer. Alternatively, you could go to the top gray bar and click on "file > open" to add your files
Step 2: Insert Image into PDF on Mac:
Go to the left toolbar and click on the "image" button. Click on the "add image" button after this on the reviewed toolbar. Go ahead and select the images from your computer and then drag them to where you would like them to be inserted. Once you do this, you would notice that the image is overlaying the present PDF page you are on. Click on the image to allow you select it and drag it to any location of your choice on the PDF page. You could also drag the four corners of the image to re-size it.
Step 3: Edit your Image on the PDF:
You could further edit your image on the PDF page it is on presently. Simply click on the image to activate the image editing options. You can crop the image and cut off unwanted borders or just replace the existing image with a new one. When you crop the image, the aim could also be to adjust its aspect ratio or to provide a blurry background or to create a shadow-like image behind the image. The editing feature of the image in PDFelement allows you to give your image a different touch. You could also easily extract one or more images from your PDF at a time. Apart from this feature, PDFelement also allows you convert JPG to PDF on Mac.
Note that every step discussed above on how to add images to PDF on Mac are all related to PDFelement for Mac.
Conclusion: Whether documents are being used for businesses, school or for other use, the PDF format remains the best. With growing software all around the world the possibilities of what we can do with the PDF file is gradually becoming unlimited. This article has looked at steps to add image to PDF online and how this images when added can further be edited.
- How to Add Image to PDF Online
- How to Convert PDF to DOCX/DOC on Mac
- How to Add Watermark to PDF on Mac
- How to Merge PDF Files on Mac (macOS 10.15 Included)
- Apps Freeze or Quit Unexpectedly on macOS 10.14? How to Fix