How to Add Watermark to PDF on Mac
Simple Steps to Add Watermark to PDF on Mac
1. Free Download PDFelement for Mac
2. Open the PDF file with PDFelement for Mac
3. Add Watermark to PDF on Mac
A watermark is a text or an image that is conspicuously embedded either in front or behind a document. Similar to what a stamp does, a watermark serves to authenticate a file copy, providing protection from piracy and counterfeiting. You can add watermark to PDF on Mac to effectively customize and safeguard your document. For instance, you can use your company logo to watermark PDF Mac. You can also choose to watermark only select pages of the PDF file that have sensitive data on them. And to add multiple layers of security to a PDF file, you can add multiple watermarks to the PDF file.
Best PDF Watermark Creator - PDFelement for Mac
As you can see, you can use watermarks in multiple ways to secure and brand your PDF file. Thankfully, there are tools that can help you add watermark to PDF Mac such as PDFelement for Mac in many different ways without a hassle. macOS 10.15 users can easily add watermark to PDF Mac Preview using the new Quick Actions feature found in the bottom-right corner of Finder’s Preview Window. But since this feature isn’t available in the older Mac versions, in this article, we show you how to watermark a PDF Mac with PDFelement for Mac.
When it comes to managing, personalizing and securing PDF files, there’s hardly any software that provides as many easy-to-use functions as PDFelement. PDFelement’s file security and customization features allow you not only just to watermark, but to encrypt the files and secure them with a password. The app’s batch process feature, which allows you to add watermarks to multiple PDF files in one batch, also adds to the app’s expediency and reliability. Here’s a quick rundown of reasons why PDFelement for Mac is the best PDF Watermark creator Mac:
- It comes with a powerful editor that allows you to alter various elements in a PDF file, including text, images, links, pages, etc.
- It provides you with tools to further personalize your file, including tools to comment, annotate, highlight, underline, add shapes, and many more.
- You can work with just about any digital file format using the app's versatile converter to convert files to and from an exhaustive range of file formats, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, XLS, HTML, etc.
- The app is compatible with mac OS 10.12, 10.13, 10.14 and 10.15.
How to Add watermark in PDF Mac
Clueless about how to add watermark to PDF Mac? PDFelement allows you to do that with just a couple of clicks. Here's how:
Step 1: Start Adding Watermark PDF Mac
With the PDF file opened on PDFelement for Mac, click on the “Tool” tab in the left side toolbar, and then select “Add or Edit Watermark”. You can then either choose “Text” to add a text watermark, “Image” to add an image watermark, or “PDF” to use PDF file as a watermark.
Step 2: Add Watermark to PDF on Mac
Continue to click the “Add Watermark” tab to access options to create watermark from Text, Image or PDF. Once you insert the watermark, hit “Apply” in the left side menu. Finally save it by clicking on "File" or "Command +S".
Step 3: Batches Watermark PDF Mac
On PDFelement for Mac's home screen, click "Tool" and choose "Add Watermark" under “Batch Process” options, and then a window to let you add PDFs to perform batch watermarking Mac. Simply add the PDF files you want to watermark by dragging and dropping them on the app's window or clicking the “+” window.
After opening the PDFfiles you want to add watermark, click on "+" on the upper right to create a watermark from Text, Image or PDF. Finally apply watermark and save the files.
It is so easy to learn how to watermark PDF Mac with PDFelement for Mac.
- Top Way to Convert PDF to Excel on Mac
- How to Edit PDF on Mac (macOS 10.15 Included)
- Apps Freeze or Quit Unexpectedly on macOS 10.14? How to Fix
- How to Fix Bluetooth Not Available on macOS 10.14
- How to Edit PDF Metadata on Mac