Top Way to Compress PDF File Easily
1. Free Download PDFelement for Mac
2. Insert a Large PDF
3. Choose Compression Rate
The digital times call for trusted information sources such as PDFs since they can be encrypted, making data secure. If your PDF takes up too much space, you may experience problems when uploading to a webpage or attaching to email because there are size limits. In such an occurrence you must compress PDF file size to the required. The best way to compress PDF to 100kb or any other size is through PDFelement for Mac. The process is super easy.
PDF documents are important in the current times since they are trusted more than other formats like Word. Since they contain various types of data such as texts, graphics and images, they may take up too much space in your Mac. This issue may later cause problems when sending through email. The best solution is to compress PDF to a better size that is more manageable. In this article, you will discover the top way to compress PDF file easily.
There are many applications that can compress PDF to required size. However, you need a software that will do it professionally, easily and at an affordable cost like PDFelement for Mac. This software also has a Windows version and so such users can still benefit. It not only compresses PDFs, but also creates and edits them to fit your requirements, converts, marks up and annotates, and manages pages and secures information.
- PDF Creation - If you are new to PDF creation, there are more than 300 templates that you can apply to make the perfect PDF document for your academic or professional work.
- PDF Editing - As you edit PDFs, you can change text, links and images, as well as font attributes like alignment size and style and type. Additionally, you can update, insert or remove custom backgrounds and watermarks.
- PDF Conversion- It also converts PDF documents to other formats. It supports output formats like PowerPoint, Word, Excel and image formats, and hence does not restrict you to PDF only. When compressing and converting PDFs, PDFelement for Mac maintains images, texts, fonts, graphs and embedded layout.
- PDF Markup and Annotation- This Mac software is also great at PDF markup and annotation. It allows you to add text boxes and call-outs, comments and sticky notes, and stamps. You may also highlight, strike through or underline text.
- PDF Page Management- It is perfect for page management since it manages pages of a document by reorganizing, rotating, inserting and extracting and deleting.
- PDF Security- If the information in your document is sensitive, the application provides security through passwords that ensure the data is accessible by authorized persons only. It gives you the right to apply permissions that restrict opening, editing, extracting, printing and copy of the PDFs through certain settings.
How to Compress PDF on Mac
PDFelement for Mac ensures that you compress PDF 200kb to any size easily through its user interface that is often redesigned with every new version. Therefore, you do not need any expertise to compress PDF Mac stores. You have freedom to choose the best compression rate to compress PDF 300 kb as well, and also preview results. So, you can compress PDF to 1MB or any other desired size and see outcome before actual compression. The only requirement is to download PDFelement for Mac and install it in your computer, since it is not preinstalled like other applications such as Preview.
The following steps will guide you on how to compress PDF.
Step 1: Open a Large PDF in PDFelement for Mac
After installation of PDFelement for Mac, launch the program to begin the process to compress PDF. On the program window, select the “Open File” function to open or import the PDF document that should be compressed. You can also go to “File” option and select “Open” from the drop-down list.
Step 2: Choose Compression Rate
If you want to compress PDF 200kb or more, you must choose a specific size by specifying the compression rate. So, compress PDF to chosen size by going to “File”>>”Save as Other” and finally to “Optimized PDF”.
Various qualities will be displayed; high, medium and low. Choose the best option for your PDF file and check the size.
Step 3: Preview Results and Save Compressed PDF
As soon as the results fit your needs, complete the compression process by saving. So, click the Save As function, which will allow you to rename the file and select an output folder. PDFelement for Mac will immediately compress PDF file to the choose compression rate.
- How to Create Bookmark with Adobe Reader
- How to Edit PDF in Paint for Mac (Mojave Included)
- Top Way to Convert Word to PDF on Mac
- How to Add PDF Link on Mac(macOS 10.14 Included)
- How to Edit PDF Images on Mac(macOS 10.14 Included)