How to Convert PDF Files on Mac
Simple Steps to Convert PDF on Mac
1. Download PDFelement for Mac Free
2. Import PDFs You Want to Convert
3. Choose Output Format
4. Save Files
Even though PDF is the preferred file format, sometimes you may need to convert it into different document formats for various uses. Converting PDF on Mac is very comfortable with PDFelement for Mac, and it saves you from recreating documents when a need arises. This article, therefore, explains how to convert PDF on Mac.
How to Convert PDF Files on Mac
PDFelement for Mac allows you to work with nearly every digital file format. It comes with a highly versatile converter that allows you to convert PDF on Mac to a slew of file formats when working with digital files. When working with PDFelement for Mac, not only can you convert PDF to Word on mac, you can also switch between other text formats such PowerPoint, Excel, EPub, Rich Text, etc. The converter also supports image files such as jpeg, BMP, PGN, GIF, etc, as well as audio files such as Mp3, WMA, etc.
With PDFelement for Mac, you will be able to do partial conversion. Partial conversion is whereby you choose specific pages that you want to convert. You can also do batch conversion of files since this application allows you to upload several files and convert them simultaneously.
PDFelement for Mac also supports conversion of PDF into many file formats. Some of the supported output formats include DOCX, XLSX, PPTX, JPG, PNG, GIF, BMP, TIFF, RTF, HTML, Pages, EPUB, Text.
With the app, you can rest assured that the quality and layout of your original digital file will be preserved in the output file. A highly reliable and handy tool, the app also runs glitch-free with speedy operations.
- Versatile file converter that supports nearly every digital file format, from PDF to Excel, PowerPoint, Rich Text, HTML, XML, etc.
- A professional file editing toolset for modifying digital files in a clean-cut professional manner, with features to add/remove text, image, pages, and other elements of a digital file format.
- Batch process conversion feature that allows you to convert multiple files in one go
- An OCR feature that allows you to extract data from image files and save them in an editable text format.
Step 1. Import PDFs You Want to PDFelement for Mac
Import the PDF file that you want to convert on Mac to PDFelement for Mac. First, you need to add files by clicking on the "Open File" button. You can also click on "File" in the top menu to convert PDF Mac.
Step 2. Choose Output Format
To select the output format of your converted PDF, go to the "File" option on the top menu. Then choose "Export To" to convert the targeted PDF files into the output format.
Step 3. Convert Scanned PDF
If you are converting scanned PDFs, you should enable the OCR before the conversion. To do so, click on the "Perform OCR" button placed on the upper right side of the interface window. After that, you need to select the language of the scanned PDF. Click on the language that matches your document such as "English". Finally click on "Perform OCR" button to start to perform OCR to convert the scanned PDF.
Then follow the same steps above to finish converting PDF Mac.
- How to Extract Images from PDF on Mac
- 2 Quick Way to Import PDF into Keynote on Mac
- How to Create a PDF Form on Mac
- How to Add Background to PDF on Mac
- How to Edit PDF on Mac (macOS 10.15 Included)