5 Best PDF to HTML Converter for Mac
While PDF is a widely compatible file format, there are better alternative formats to use when it comes to pushing contents into the world wide web. Hyper Text Markup Language, or HTML, is a standardized system for creating web pages and web applications. HTML allows you to reach a wider range of devices, since it's used in web applications, which are accessible to just about any internet-enabled devices. With HTML, users do not need a third-party software in order to view contents, unlike PDF.
But you don't need to master HTML in order to be able to convert PDF to HTML. In this article, we explore easy-going PDF to HTML converters for Mac which do not compromise the layout and quality of the output file.
Best PDF to HTML Converter for Mac (Including 10.15)
While it might take some intensive learning sessions to get a hang of HTML, you can convert PDF to HTML on Mac without breaking a sweat by using a top-notch PDF tool such as PDFelement for Mac .
PDFelement for Mac is a highly reliable PDF tool devoid of tech mysticism. It provides you with high-end functionalities through a highly intuitive interface, allowing you to master your digital files effortlessly. As such, the app provides you with all the tools you need to make the best out of your digital files.
The app's converter supports nearly every major igital file format in existence today. You can convert PDF to HTML, as well as a slew of other file formats such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, EPub, Rich Text, etc. You can also convert scanned PDF files using the app’s OCR functionality, which allows you to render characters in a scanned file in an editable, searchable format.
What’s more, PDFelement for Mac is compatible all versions of Mac, including 10.11, 10.12, 10.13, 10.14 and 10.15.
- A multi-functional file converter that converts file between an exhaustive list of image, text, and audio file formats.
- A high-end editor for creating and editing files professionally, including tools to add/remove text, images, and other elements in digital files, plus more
- A batch process for converting several PDF files to HTML all in one round.
- Password protection and file encryption security features.
- You might experience difficulties when you try to process too many files at a time.
Steps for Converting PDF to HTML on Mac with PDFelement for Mac
Step 1. Load PDF Files
First, download, install and run the latest version of PDFelement for Mac on your Mac, tap the “File”>"Open" selection, and then choose the files you want to convert.
Step 2: Set HTML as the Output Format
Next, go to “Convert > To HTML”, and then customize other settings on the right side panel. You can activate the OCR function if you're converting scanned PDFs.
Step 3: Convert PDF to HTML Mac
Once you're satisfied with the settings, hit the “Convert” button. In no time, the app will churn out your PDF files in HTML format.
Other 4 PDF Password Remover for Mac
1. PDF Converter Pro for Mac
Wondershare's PDF Converter Pro is another top-notch PDF to HTML converter for Mac you should really consider having in your PDF toolbox. Like PDFelement for Mac, PDF converter Pro supports a vast range of file formats, from Word to PowerPoint, Epub, RTF, and many more.
- Support for an exhaustive range of file formats.
- Batch process function that saves time by converting a heap of files to and from multiple file formats.
- Although it's a highly reliable format, you cannot do much with it other than to convert files.
2. Cisdem PDF Password Remover
This is another powerful yet simple PDF tool. It boasts support for a wide variety of file formats, including PDF, HTML, Word, and Excel. It's operations are speedy and hitch-free. Conversion only takes seconds or minutes at most, depending on the size of the files converted. The app also has an excellent collection of other file management tools, including tools to edit, files, to add/ remove password protection from files, plus more.
- Speedy conversion of files to and from a vast array of file formats.
- Batch process for executing various functions on several files together in one go.
- Suports nearly every version of Mac, including Mac OS Mojave.
- The free version comes with a limited set of functions.
Where to download:
This is another highly reliable and versatile PDF tool. This tool can serve as a pdf to html converter mac, a PDF password Remover, as well as many other functionalities.
- Seamless conversion function for converting files to and from different files formats.
- The file's security features allow you to add/remove passwords from PDF files and to encrypt PDF files.
- Supports macOS X 10.6, 10.7, 10.8, 10.9, 10.10, 10.11, 10.12, 10.13, and 10.14.
- Can be very slow to open files sometimes.
4. SysTools PDF Unlocker
Like the other PDF Unlocker, this is another excellent tool to help you convert PDF to HTML, regardless of the printing, editing, extracting and copying restrictions placed on the PDF file. With SysTools, you can easily render contents of a PDF file in HTML format to share it with a wider range of devices.
The program also comes with a batch processing function that allows you to remove all file restrictions from PDF files and convert them to HTML all at once. To further expedite the execution of functions, the app sports a highly simplified user interface akin to what you find in Microsoft Word. Overall, the app provides fast, reliable operations.
- An interface that's very easy to navigate
- Fast, reliable, and efficient operations
- Supports all versions of Windows and Mac operating systems, including Mohave.
- Does not reveal PDF passwords after unlocking them
- The free trial version is severely limited in comparison to the paid version.
- 5 Best PDF to HTML Converter for Mac
- Top Way to Add Bates Numbering to PDF on Mac
- How to Print PDF on Mac(macOS 10.14 Included)
- Get macOS 10.14 Mojave Features in Windows 10
- How to Draw on PDF for Mac