5 Best PDF to HTML Converter for Mac
Hyper Text Markup Language, or HTML, is a standardized system for creating web pages and web applications. With HTML, users do not need a third-party software in order to view contents, unlike PDF. But you don't need to master HTML in order to be able to convert PDF to HTML. In this article, we explore easy-going PDF to HTML converters for Mac which do not compromise the layout and quality of the output file.
Best PDF to HTML Converter for Mac (Including 10.15)
While it might take some intensive learning sessions to get a hang of HTML, you can convert PDF to HTML on Mac without breaking a sweat by using a top-notch PDF tool such as PDFelement for Mac .
PDFelement for Mac is a highly reliable PDF tool devoid of tech mysticism. It provides you with high-end functionalities through a highly intuitive interface, allowing you to master your digital files effortlessly. As such, the app provides you with all the tools you need to make the best out of your digital files.
This Mac PDF to HTML converter supports nearly every major igital file format in existence today. You can convert PDF to HTML, as well as a slew of other file formats such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, EPub, Rich Text, etc. You can also convert scanned PDF files using the app’s OCR functionality, which allows you to render characters in a scanned file in an editable, searchable format.
What’s more, PDFelement for Mac is compatible all versions of Mac, including 10.11, 10.12, 10.13, 10.14 and 10.15.
- A multi-functional file converter that converts file between an exhaustive list of image, text, and audio file formats.
- A high-end editor for creating and editing files professionally, including tools to add/remove text, images, and other elements in digital files, plus more
- A batch process for converting several PDF files to HTML all in one round.
- Password protection and file encryption security features.
- You might experience difficulties when you try to process too many files at a time.
How to Convert PDF to HTML on Mac with PDFelement for Mac
Step 1. Load PDF Files
First, download, install and run the latest version of PDFelement for Mac on your Mac, tap the “File”>"Open" selection, and then choose the files you want to convert.
Step 2: Set HTML as the Output Format
Next, go to “Convert > To HTML”, and then customize other settings on the right side panel. You can activate the OCR function if you're converting scanned PDFs.
Step 3: Convert PDF to HTML Mac
Once you're satisfied with the settings, hit the “Convert” button. In no time, the app will churn out your PDF files in HTML format.
Other 4 PDF to HTML Converter for Mac
1. PDF Converter Pro for Mac
Wondershare's PDF Converter Pro is another top-notch PDF to HTML converter for Mac you should really consider having in your PDF toolbox. Like PDFelement for Mac, PDF converter Pro supports a vast range of file formats, from Word to PowerPoint, Epub, RTF, and many more. It also comes with a sleek, neat user interface that allows you to activate various functions with just a few clicks. You’ll even find it easy to tweak the final layout of the output file according to your desire. It also boasts smooth operations, allowing you to carry out conversions, whether singly or in batches, in a timely fashion.
- Support for an exhaustive range of file formats.
- Batch process function that saves time by converting a heap of files to and from multiple file formats.
- Although it's a highly reliable format, you cannot do much with it other than to convert files.
This is another highly reliable and versatile PDF tool. This tool can serve as a pdf to html converter mac, a PDF password Remover, as well as many other functionalities. The app carries out operations swiftly, accurately, and securely. You can rest assured that the output file will come out with an accurate layout that preserves all the unique elements of the original in their exact places, including hyperlinks, tables, images, fonts, etc. The batch conversion mode allows you to carry out these precise conversions on several identical documents in one quick go. And before you convert your document, you can gauge the accuracy of the conversion by getting a page-by-page preview of the output file in a preview thumbnail window you can find on the right side of the screen.
- Seamless conversion function for converting files to and from different files formats.
- The file's security features allow you to add/remove passwords from PDF files and to encrypt PDF files.
- Supports macOS X 10.6, 10.7, 10.8, 10.9, 10.10, 10.11, 10.12, 10.13, and 10.14.
- Can be very slow to open files sometimes.
3. Aiseesoft PDF Converter for Mac
This is another excellent PDF converter that comes with a host of impressive features. Chief among its features is its OCR functionality, which allows you to convert image PDF files into editable HTML files. It also supports a vast array of file formats, and provides a wide range of functions for editing the output file. You can rest assured of the quality of the output file and the preservation of the unique elements of the original file in the output file such as hyperlinks, fonts, image color and size, tables, etc. You can carry out these host of functions on multiple files in one go thanks to the app’s support for batch processing.
- Swift, spot-on conversion of PDF files to wide range of file formats
- A neat, intuitive user interface that’s easy to navigate
- An OCR functionality that allows you to convert texts from image PDF files into editable HTML format
- • Lacks advanced file editing functions
4. Foxit PDF Converter for Mac
With a wide user-base comprising both corporate and individual users, Foxit PDF converter has proved to be another highly reliable converter app. It’s studded with an impressive range of file management functions, but also comes with a highly friendly user interface. In addition to its reliable PDF file converter, the app also comes with a collection of PDF editing tools, security tools, file sharing tools, and a whole lot more. The app also supports multiple languages.
- A bunch of file management tools accompanying the app’s file converter
- Security tools that allow you to manage access to your files
- Integration with cloud services such as OneDrive, Google Drive, Dropbox, etc, to allow teams to collaborate easily
- Doesn’t work with files containing flash animations and 3D CAD drawings
- How to Convert PDF Files on Mac
- How to Fix Black Screen after macOS 10.14 Update
- How to Print PDF on Mac with CutePDF Printer
- Easy Way to Edit PDF in InDesign for Mac OS X
- How to Remove Watermark from PDF on Mac