How to Convert PDF to RTF on Mac
1. Free Download PDFelement for Mac
2. Import the PDF to be Converted
3. Start PDF to RTF Conversion
While a file in PDF format is necessary for easy sharing and distribution of documents as it retains the original format of a file and is responsible for making sure the file contents aren’t changed at all, you may have the need to use the text from the PDF, and that is where can convert PDF to RTF Mac comes into play.
It is true that texts can be selected on PDF documents, but there are chances that those selected texts may lose format or get munged. Therefore, this article is specially developed to give you heads up on PDF to RTF free including macOS 10.15.
With PDFelement for Mac, you can edit, not just RTF or PDF, but also image, Microsoft office and Plain Text files. This PDF to RTF converter comes with an advanced OCR compatibility that enables you to detect texts in scanned documents and easily convert them to several text formats. With PDFelement for Mac, you get to enjoy beautiful user interface and easy batch conversion of PDF to RTF. Other exciting features of PDFelement include:
- PDFelement for Mac enables you to secure your documents by creating passwords for the documents.
- You can also add links, watermarks, stamps, markups and annotations to documents using PDFelement for Mac.
- PDFelement for Mac comes with several tools for editing and manipulating texts, styles, fonts and images.
- This powerful software can convert HTML documents, clipboards, images or captures to PDF files.
- Its advanced OCR plug-in allows finding, editing and converting of texts in scanned documents.
How to Convert PDF to RTF Free with PDFelement for Mac
Step 1: Download and Launch PDFelement for Mac
Once PDFelement for Mac is downloaded, launch the app and begin process. To begin PDF to RTF file, somewhere on the left side of the first screen, click on “Open File”. Locate and choose the PDF file you want to convert to RTF and select “Open” to import it.
Step 2: Start Conversion
The document becomes ready for conversion at this point. Start converting by clicking on the “Convert” button at the top right of the software window. When a toolbar is displayed, select “To RTF”. This should automatically convert all the pages of the PDF document, but there is an option to choose a range of pages you’d want to convert. Click on “Convert" after this.
Step 3: Name and Save Converted File
Once the “Convert” button is clicked, a dialog box appears. Give the converted RTF file a name, select a destination folder on your computer and click on “Save”. This process stores your converted RTF file on a folder in your computer where you can locate and open the file.
- How to Convert Numbers to PDF
- How to Compress PDF to Smaller Size
- How to Change PDF Orientation on Mac
- How to Convert PDF to Word on Mac Quickly
- Top Way to Edit Pages in PDF on Mac