How to Convert PDF to Text on Mac
Simple Steps on How to Convert PDF to Text on Mac
1. Download PDFelement for Mac Free
2. Upload the PDF Document
3. Prepare for Conversion
4. Convert PDF to Text
A PDF is file format which is mostly referred to as a read-only file. The PDF plays a major role in sharing documents with their display effect and original layout perfectly intact. PDFs are usually not editable and alterable and as such, any content in PDF format remains the same no matter what. But this in some way tends to be a problem, because for some reasons, one may like to copy content (or texts in this case) from a PDF document for several other uses. Imagine you have a resume or thesis saved in PDF format which obviously needs to be updated or edited; the only way to get around this is to convert such documents to Text. Text is simply a file format for a digital document that contains only plain texts. Technically, the file format can be accessed by various operating systems and their respective versions including macOS. Hence, it is mostly of strong advantage to convert a document from PDF to an editable Text format. To successfully and more efficiently convert PDF to Text Mac, a powerful tool is required. Most importantly, you should be aware that there are many “PDF to Text Mac” converter tools out there on the digital market and it may therefore seem difficult to select the best tool among them. To prevent you from wasting time, effort and resources, this article is going to guide you through, not just the best tool for PDF to Text conversion, but also the detailed steps on how to successfully carry out conversion from PDF file formats to Text editable formats on macOS quickly and effortlessly.
How to Convert PDF to Text with PDFelement for Mac
PDFelement for Mac, PDF to Text conversion, is simply the best PDF converter tool that supports several file formats such as PPT, EPUB, DOC, PNG, TIFF, JPEG, RTF, TXT, HTML, BMP, XLS and GIF. It is very important to understand that one special feature of the converter tool is its ability to load and convert PDF documents in batches. Below are a couple of other features that stands PDFelement for Mac out on the market.
- PDFelement for Mac comes with a highly accurate tool for batch redaction.
- It is used to edit PDFs by letting you add images, change text, edit pages, add text and add objects as well.
- PDFelement for Mac allows you to add electronic signatures to a PDF file.
- With PDFelement for Mac, you can easily remove watermarks in batches.
- The licensed version of the PDFelement for Mac is equipped with an OCR plug-in which allows you to search through, copy and edit scanned PDF documents.
- This powerful tool also supports addition of batch markups like annotation, addition of text boxes, watermarks, sticky notes, highlights and many more.
- The functions of PDFelement for Mac are much recognized on macOS 10.14 Mojave and are not limited to earlier versions of macOS X 10.
Steps on How to Convert PDF to Text
Step 1: Open PDFelement for Mac and Upload the PDF Document.
The first thing to do is to launch PDFelement for Mac and import the PDF document that you’d like to convert to a Text format. To import a PDF document, click on the “Open File” button on the bottom left corner. It then directs you the local directories on your computer. Scan through for the PDF document you want to convert and click on “Open”. This process opens up the document on PDFelement for Mac and allows you to edit the document with various editing features.
Step 2: Prepare for Conversion
The very next thing to do is to click on “Convert” button on the toolbar and select “Output Format” from the window that pops up. From the drop-down menu carrying options like HTML, PowerPoint, EPUB, Word, etc, select “Text”. At this point, you’ll observe that pages you want to convert can be selected.
Step 3: Convert PDF to Text
The final thing to do is to click on the “Convert” button at the bottom right of the PDFelement for Mac program window. Once this button is clicked, conversion is initiated immediately. After conversion, you can save the converted document to a preferred destination on your Mac by clicking on the “Save” button.
Also, if you’d like to do a batch conversion of PDF to Text format, you can simply do that by clicking on the “Batch Process” button right under the button tagged as “Create PDF” on the home page of PDFelement for Mac. After that, select the “Covert” option and proceed by clicking on the “Add Files” button. Then click on the “Start” button to begin batch conversion, after you must have imported several PDFs into PDFelement for Mac.
- How to Compress PDF on Mac(macOS 10.14 Included)
- Apps Freeze or Quit Unexpectedly on macOS 10.14? How to Fix
- How to Fix Mac Won’t Wake from Sleep Issue
- How to Convert PDF to TIFF on macOS X
- Best 5 PDF Password Cracker for Mac OS X