How to Edit PDF on Mac (macOS 10.15 Included)
1. Free Download PDFelement for Mac
2. Open a PDF to Edit
3. Edit PDF on Mac
When you have a document in PDF format, you have the chance to view in different devices and browsers without changing its format. PDFs are also light thus it's a convenient format to use when you want to upload files on the Internet. However, you may notice that you want to edit texts, images or objects on the PDF file before uploading or sharing it on the web. You will notice that even with inbuilt PDF readers it is not that easy to change content on your PDF file. But now you will get a great solution to edit PDF document.
How to edit PDF files free? PDFelement for Mac provides you with a nearly unparalleled array of PDF editing tools. The app is designed to help the non-tech savvy master PDF files. With the app, you can edit PDF on Mac with an assortment of various digital elements, including graphics, audio, links, watermarks, etc. Customize your PDF files professionally using the app's text editing, highlighting, and other annotation and commenting tools. You can also customize and fill PDF forms using the app. What's more, PDFelement for Mac is the best program to edit PDF documents free on mac because it features a batch process function that allows you to carry out edits on numerous digital files in one go.
- A crisp, neat user interface that's super-easy to navigate
- Multi-functional editor toolset with features for adding/removing texts, images, links, and many other digital file elements.
- Annotation and commenting features to personalize PDF files, including shapes, highlight, arrows, sticky notes, etc.
- Batch process features for implementing various functions on a batch of many PDF files in one go
- Password protection to keep sensitive information from falling into the wrong hands
- Text redaction for blotting out certain portions of the file to hide sensitive information
How to Edit PDF Offline on Mac
Here is how you can fully edit PDF text Mac using PDFelement for Mac. Download and install this fabulous PDF editor for Mac and then follow the steps below to modify PDF on Mac.
Step 1. Open a PDF to Edit
After installing PDFelement for Mac, you can now launch it to edit PDF Mac free. Upload your PDF file by clicking on the "Open File" button on the Home window. You will be able to access your local folders and select the PDF file. Another way is to move the cursor to the top menu and click on "File" icon to start to edit PDF Mac. From there, you can browse the PDF file to edit and open with the program.
Step 2. Edit PDF Text/Image/Page on Mac
Edit PDF Text on Mac
The imported PDF file will be uploaded and opened on the PDFelement for Mac. To change texts, click on the “Text” button at the left of the tool bar. Click on any text block and it will be highlighted. From there you can now delete text, insert text or change font style.
Edit PDF Image on Mac
If you have images on the PDF file, you can also edit them. On the toolbar, click on the "Image" button. When the formatting bar appears, click on the "Add Image" button. A new window will appear that allows you to add image to the PDF text. Select image from your local folder and upload it. From there you can adjust it to fit the desired position.
You can also double click on the image that you want to edit. A pop will appear, select Replace, Crop. Rotate, Extract options to make changes on PDF images.
Edit PDF Page on Mac
With PDFelement for Mac you can also modify the pages. Go to the upper right side of the interface and you will see the "Organize Pages" option. Click on the Arrow Down button on it, and a list of options for editing pages in PDF will appear.
- To remove a page, simply select the targeted page and then click on "Delete" in the left hand side.
- To insert new page, simply click on "Insert Blank Page" and a new blank page will be added into the PDF fiels.
Step 3. Save PDF after Editing
Once you are done editing images, text and pages, you need to save your document. To save it with its original name, go to“File”and then click on "Save". Also, you can simply click on "Command + S".
To save it on a new destination, click on "File" followed by "Save AS" button. A pop up window will appear. Enter title of the document, location, and file format. Finally, click on "Save" and your file will be saved.
- How to Convert RTF to PDF on Mac
- How to Open PDF in InDesign on Mac
- How to Annotate PDF on Mac (macOS 10.15 Included)
- How to Convert JPG to PDF on Mac Quickly
- How to Scan Multiple Pages into One PDF on Mac