How to Convert Numbers to PDF
1. Free Download PDFelement for Mac
2. Open Numbers
3. Save as PDF
The Numbers files are worksheets, as designed by Apple Inc., which consists of some pages of documents called iWork pages. In recent times, users have been having issues with converting these numbers file to PDF, more especially when being shared online. Other times, sharing number files online alters the arrangement of the documents, so the need to convert these numbers file to PDF is cannot be overemphasized.
Best Numbers to PDF Converter - PDFelement for Mac
To convert numbers to PDF format, you can always utilize the online number to PDF converter – this doesn’t require you to download any software, you'll literally do it online. But, if you'll need to do more with your PDF files, like editing and conversion to other formats, then you will be needing the PDFelement for Mac.
PDFelement for Mac is an application that is equipped with all editing functions, through which you can create, edit, convert, compress and even add notes to your PDF files. It is less expensive and easy to install. This application helps you to perform the following actions;
- Edit and annotate PDFs: With PDFelement for Mac, you have access to various editing tools like changing the font properties, adding stamps and characters, sticky notes, highlighter and so on – you just need to select the appropriate tool from the tool bar.
- Supports a wide variety of formats: This application supports a wide range of output formats. Examples include: DOC, DOCX, XLS, XLS, PPT, PPTX, BUP and EPUB. So you can convert your PDF files, no matter the number; into the format of your choice. Nonetheless, the conversion rate depends on the type and size of the file to be converted.
- Password protection for PDFs: With PDFelement for Mac, you can protect your files using a password. It is currently equipped with the 128-bit RC4 encryption; therefore enables you to encrypt your files before sharing.
- Form recognition: PDFelement for Mac is comes with a recognition feature which can simplify the tedious task of filing forms. It works by recognizing all fillable form elements such as text boxes and radio boxes, and then lets you fill them up with your computer.
PDFelement for Mac also has other features like “advanced print” and “file sharing” which cannot be using the online tool. Lastly, you should always know that the best option to convert numbers file to PDF is using the PDFelement for Mac.
How to Convert Numbers File to PDF on Mac
The following steps are involved in converting numbers file to PDF:
Step 1: Convert Numbers PDF
In case there’s urgent need to covert numbers to PDF, begin by selecting the numbers file to convert to PDF. At the top left corner in the main menu, click “File” and select the “Create” option. Then choose “PDF from file” to upload file from storage. In case your file does not need editing, just skip the process. To edit your file before converting the numbers file to PDF, click the “Text” icon at the left toolbar to add or edit text and images before conversion.
Step 2: Save PDF
On completion on editing the file, save it in PDF format. Select “Save” from the file column and save the document to your Mac in any PDF format. Then your converted file can be shared with others.
- How to Remove Security from PDF
- How to Remove Password from PDF Using Adobe Reader
- Easy Way to Convert PDF to JPG on Mac
- How to Edit PDF on Mac (macOS 10.15 Included)
- How to Convert RTFD to PDF on Mac