Best 5 PDF Password Cracker for Mac OS X
With over 90% of shared PDF files being password protected, it’s normal to lose passwords to PDF files since you’re probably juggling many different PDF file passwords most of the time. What if you’ve lost the password to any of your secured PDF files? Here are 5 best Mac PDF password removers reviewed in this article and you can choose the one you love for PDF crack Mac.
Best PDF Password Cracker for Mac
PDFelement for Mac presents you with highly expedient PDF password removal functions that can get you opening and altering secured PDF files in a jiffy. You can remove just about any password protection from a PDF file by simply using PDFelement for Mac’s versatile converter to convert the file’s format from PDF to any one of a multitude of file formats. You can choose to convert the locked PDF file into various types of files, including HTML, word, Excel, EPUB, RTF, and a whole lot more. PDFelement for Mac also presents you with tools for creating PDFs as well as files of various file formats from scratch. Some of its most widely used editing functions include those for watermarking, markups, pagination and bates, image editing etc.
With PDFelement for Mac, you can lock a PDF file with a password as easily as you can crack PDF password on Mac. Another key security feature offered by PDFelement for Mac is the file redaction function that allows you to block out sensitive portions of a PDF file from unauthorized persons.
- PDF password remover that cracks PDF passwords with just a few clicks
- A crisp, highly intuitive user interface
- Batch processor for carrying out functions on numerous files at a go
- The free trial version is quite limited when compared to the paid versions
Other PDF Password Remover for Mac
1. Password Remover for Mac
This is a software solely designed to serve as a powerful PDF password craker Mac. To expedite things even further, this password cracker for mac allows you to import, unlock and edit multiple files all at one quick go.
- Works reliably with or without internet connection
- Batch process function that allows you to process up to 200 files in one go
- The trial period lasts for only 15 days
2. Light PDF
This is another highly reliable PDF password cracker for Mac that puts the power to unlock PDF files with just a few clicks in your hands. It also comes with other excellent digital file management functions, including OCR, watermarking add/remove page, etc.
- No registration required in order to use the software
- You can upload and crack pdf on Mac without limits
- Cannot run without an internet connection
3. iPubSoft PDF Password Remover for Mac
Yet another top-notch password cracker Mac free to use for disabling all restrictions on a PDF file. After you’re done opening and editing a PDF file, you can also use the app to encrypt your PDF file.
- Intuitive user interface
- A wide array of file management functions
- Might have difficulties processing sizable files
Where to download:
4. iStonsoft PDF Password Remover for Mac
With its expedient drag and drop feature, this PDF password remover Mac allows you to remove password protection from a file with just a couple of clicks. It supports adobe documents with decryption,and keeps unlocked files intact with their quality and layout uncompromised.
- Batch processor for removing passwords from multiple files at a go
- Supports multiple languages
- Doesn’t remove passwords automatically
5. Eltima Recover PDF Password for Mac
This is a unique password remover for mac to crack PDF password Mac that comes with three PDF recovery modes: templates, exhaustive research, and password length. The software supports older Mac OS starting from Mac OS X 10.5, and even newer ones, including MacOs 10.15.
- Highly intuitie user interface
- Enables password recovery for Acrobat 9.x files with Unicode passwords
- Multiple password recovery methods, including by template, exhaustive research and password length.
- Could take longer to crack complex passwords
- How to Create PDF from Images on Mac
- How to OCR PDF to Text on Mac
- How to Highlight in PDF on Mac(macOS 10.14 Included)
- How to Add Background to PDF on Mac
- How to Convert PDF to Numbers on Mac