How to Print PDF on Mac(macOS 10.14 Included)
Simple Steps to Print a PDF on Mac
1. Add a PDF to PDFelement for Mac
2. Change Print Settings
3. Print PDF with or without Markups
4. Start Printing PDF on Mac
You need an efficient and powerful PDF program which supports many functions to create a professional PDF. It should embody useful print functions which allows you to print any part of the PDF file for more flexibility and any type of PDF file as per your requirement. In this article, I will not only introduce you a great PDF printer for Mac but also tell you how to print PDF on Mac.
How to Print a PDF on Mac
PDFelement for Mac is specially designed for editing, creating, converting and printing PDF files efficiently. You can manage your PDF files easily before printing them. Printing PDF with PDFelement for Mac becomes an easy task as you can also opt to print PDFs on double side, add signature or password protect your PDF document easily. Moreover, users can also print markup PDF files or PDF files without markup within seconds. Below are the steps you should follow.
Step 1. Add a PDF to PDFelement for Mac
Initially, download and install PDFelement for Mac. To start printing, you need to import target PDF file first. You can easily add PDF file by selecting the "Open File" option. Note that you can modify your PDF document before printing by using the built-in editing tools.
Step 2. Change Print Settings
To start printing your target PDF file, go to "File" menu and select "Print" option from it. It will open a specific window with Print command options. To change Print settings, start by clicking the "Show Details" option.
- Printer Settings: select the printer that is connected with your Mac.
- Copies Setting: specify any copy number for output paper settings.
- Pages Settings: modify the page range or select all page for printing.
- Page Size: specify any page size based on your PDF document such as A4 sheet paper, US letter, A5 sheet paper and many more.
- Orientation: select portrait, landscape or other settings for printing your document.
- Comments & Forms: print your target PDF file with or without any comments or forms in.
Step 3. Print PDF with or without Markups
Printing PDF with or without markup is an easy task. Simply expand the "Comment & Forms" option in the Print window. Here you are provided with three options:
- Document: print your PDF without any markup or form fields;
- Document, Markups and Fields: print your PDF with all the markups you have drawn and form fields；
- Document and Markups: print your PDF with markups only.
Step 4. Start Printing PDF on Mac
After you are satisfied with the print settings you made, you can simply use any printer by connecting it via PDFelement for Mac and print the PDF files easily within minutes. Click "Print" to finalize and print the PDF document.
- Top Way to Add Bates Numbering to PDF on Mac
- How to Edit Scanned PDF on Mac
- How to Convert PDF to Word on Mac Quickly
- How to Secure Your Mac on macOS 10.14
- Quick Ways to Convert PDF to iWork Keynote on Mac