How to Remove Watermark from PDF on Mac
Simple Steps to Remove PDF Watermark on Mac
1. Download PDFelement for Mac Free
2. Open Your PDF with PDFelement for Mac
3. Remove Watermark from a PDF
4. Batch Remove Watermark from PDF Files
Adding watermarks is one way of preventing duplication or counterfeiting of your PDF document. Watermarks are any kind of overlay texts, objects or images that appear on PDF files. However, you will notice that these watermarks causes distraction while reading the PDF file and you may be forced to remove them. This article therefore shows you how to remove watermark from PDF on Mac, even from a batch of PDFs at a time.
Best PDF Watermark Remover for Mac - PDFelement for Mac
PDFelement for Mac is a well-rounded digital file format that gives you all the tools you need to manage and modify digital files. Watermark is a frequently used digital file element, and the creators of PDFelement for Mac know this. The PDF watermark remover Mac is designed to give you complete mastery over watermarks. With this PDF Watermark remover mac, you can choose to remove watermarks from an entirety or select pages of a PDF file. And when you use this app to remove watermark from PDF, you can rest assured that the app's operations will not alter the quality or layout of your file. The app generally functions swiftly and glitch-free. It runs seamlessly on MacOS 10.12,10.13, 10.14 and 10.15.
- A highly intuitive user interface that allows users to access a wide array of functions with just a few clicks
- A rich assortment of PDF editing tools, including tools to add text, image and various other elements of a digital file
- Functions for adding and removing watermarks from PDF files
- Functions to modify meta data in PDF files
- Batch process feature for removing watermarks from numerous PDF files in one go
- Password protection to safeguard digital files from unauthorized access
How to Remove Watermark from PDF Mac
By the end of this guide you will be able to remove watermark PDF Mac effortlessly. The process is simple and straightforward. Just download PDFelement for Mac on your Mac and install it. From there, you can now follow the following Steps to start PDF remove watermark Mac.
Step 1. Open Your PDF with PDFelement for Mac
Open PDFelement for Mac on your Mac. Next click on the "Open File" button to choose your PDF file.
Step 2. Remove Watermark from a PDF on Mac
To remove PDF watermark, click on "Tool" on the left side pane. A list of options will subsequently appear. Since you just want to remove the watermarks on the file that you have uploaded click on the "Add or Edit Watermark" option to remove watermark from a PDF on Mac.
Step 3. Save File after PDF Remove Watermark mac
Continue to click on "Edit" watermark, and choose the watermare you want to delete, click on "Apply" and save the file.
Step 4. Batch Remove Watermark from PDF Files
What if you have several PDF files that you need to remove watermarks? Well, follow the following Steps. On the left hand side of the interface, click the "Batch Process" option. From the drop down menu click "Batch Remove".
A window will appear that allows you to add files. Select the PDF files that you want to remove watermarks. And lick "Watermark" on the right side to delete watermark from PDF Mac.
Step 5. Save Your PDF(s)
For batch removal of PDF watermarks, once you click on "Remove". The program allows you to define location and create a folder of the PDF files. Therefore, create a folder; name it well and then click on "Save" button. The PDFelement for Mac will remove the watermarks instantly and with save the files on the chosen folder.
To save the changes after removing watermarks on a single file, go to "File" and click on the "Save" button. Alternatively, you can use the shortcut "Command + S" option.
- How to Edit PDF in Paint for Mac (Mojave Included)
- How to Open PDF in InDesign on Mac
- Top Way to Password Protect PDF on Mac
- Top Way to Merge/Remove Duplicate Contacts on Mac
- How to Handle PDF with Notes App on Mac