How to Save a Webpage as a PDF on Mac
Simple Steps to Save a Webpage to PDF on Mac
1. Download PDFelement for Mac Free
2. Find the web page you want to save as PDF
3. View the web page in Reader View
4. Print webpage to PDF Mac
5. Save website as PDF Mac
Have you ever come across a web page or online article that you wanted to save as a PDF for later viewing? If so, you aren’t alone. Plenty of users perform this task every day. But if you are a Mac user, you might need help figuring out how to do this. Luckily for you, this article will outline the steps on how to save a webpage as a PDF on Mac (including the latest MacOS 10.14) quickly and easily using the best tool for working with PDFs – PDFelement for Mac.
PDFelement for Mac is the ultimate all-in-one PDF solution. It supports Windows, Mac, iOS, and Android. PDFelement for Mac is the best tool to save a webpage as a PDF on Mac. It has all the simplicity and convenience that will ensure the process is quick, smooth, and incredibly easy, allowing you to save any type of web page you’d like for future reference. What puts PDFelement for Mac above the competition is its affordable price, yet advanced features.
Using this Preview alternative, you can easily add, delete or modify PDF text once you’ve converted your file to PDF as well. Unlike Preview, this program offers additional functionalities that let you adjust every element of your PDF document. Plus, with OCR capabilities, you can even edit scanned PDF documents. Here is a list of key features you can experience when using PDFelement for Mac.
- Edit PDFs like Word – PDFelement provides the easiest way to edit your PDF files just like you would with a Microsoft™ Office file. You won’t lose formatting or style
- Smarter Editing – PDFelement lets you adjust or change font type, size and style, without altering the rest of the document
- Bookmarks - quickly locate specific text within your PDF for easier navigation
- Text Auto fit – PDFelement includes intuitive paragraph and single line editing tools to help you maintain consistent style throughout your document
- OCR – edit scanned PDF files with OCR capabilities
- iMac (2017)
- Mac Pro (latest 2013, also mid-2012 models that meets the recommended GPU) Users with earlier models will just have to stick with their present operating system, or upgrade devices that are compatible with Mojave in order to enjoy this new features.
How to Save A Web Page as PDF using PDFelement for Mac
To start using PDFelement for Mac, visit the Wondershare PDFelement website to install the program on your computer. Once you’ve done this, follow the simple steps below to save a webpage as a PDF on Mac using PDFelement.
Step 1. Open the webpage
Open Safari, and navigate to the website you want to save as a PDF file.
Step 2: Save the webpage on your computer
Click "File" on the top toolbar. Choose "Save As" and select a location on your device to save the webpage. Then click "Save.”
Step 3: Convert Webpage to PDF on Mac
Launch PDFelement for Mac. Click "Create PDF” on the home screen. You can now browse for a document from your local folder. Select the webpage you just saved and then click "Open" to open it in the program. The webpage will be automatically converted to PDF.
Alternatively, you can click "File > Create > PDF from File" or tap the "Command + N" keyboard shortcut to open the desired webpage file and convert it to PDF.
Step 4: Save the PDF
Save the document as a PDF by holding down the "Command + S" key on your keyboard. Alternatively, you can click "File" and "Save".
If you wish to make edits to your newly created PDF file, PDFelement for Mac has all the tools you need. Simply click on the "Edit" tab to start making modifications. Once you've finished, be sure to save your file.
Please note, that in order to make the best use of PDFelement on Mac, your computer should run on the latest Mac OS X versions. The CPU should have an Intel pr ocessor speed of 512 MHz, and hard disks should have at least 100MB of free space.
PDFelement for Mac is the tool you’ve been searching for to save a website as pdf on Mac. Visit the official website and download the Free Trial version of PDFelement to learn more.
- How to OCR PDF to Text on Mac
- How to Change PDF Orientation on Mac
- Top Way to Password Protect PDF on Mac
- Apps Freeze or Quit Unexpectedly on macOS 10.14? How to Fix
- How to Remove Watermark from PDF on Mac