How to Scan Multiple Pages into One PDF on Mac
Simple Steps to Scan Multiple Pages into One PDF
1. Download PDFelement for Mac free
2. Select Scanner
3. Select pages
4. Scan multiple pages into one PDF on Mac
Most of the important prints we read everyday come in multiple pages, including reports, newspapers, brochures and other documents. For several reasons you might want to scan multiple pages to PDF on Mac, but this might turn out to be a gruelling task if you only have the means to print a single page per time. However, there are many powerful file management tools that can scan multiple pages to PDF on Mac in a swift fashion.
In this article, we’ll show you how to use the most expedient tools of scanning multiple PDF pages into one PDF on Mac: the PDF powerhouse - PDFelement for Mac.
Every now and then, you may need to scan print materials in order to view and share them on computers smart devices. However, most print materials come with multiple pages, including newspapers, prospectus, brochures, magazines etc, and scanning pages one per time can be a huge time waster. There are many tools that can help your Mac scan multiple pages to PDF without the need to scan manually one page at a time.
When it comes scanning multiple pages into one PDF on Mac, you need an expedient and highly reliable tool such as PDFelement for Mac, since it’s something that you might want to do frequently and it can be time-consuming to carry out manually.
How to Scan Multiple Pages into One PDF Mac
PDFelement for Mac provides you with a dynamic set of tools for scanning multiple pages into one PDF Mac and viewing it on your Mac. The software allows you to view, reorder, rotate, and even extract texts from the pages as you’re scanning them. The software is highly efficient and reliable, so much so that it scans multiple pages in a swift without compromising their original layout.Key Features of PDFelement for Mac
- Tools for scanning multiple documents at once and saving them as a single PDF file
- Converter for converting PDF to a host of file formats and vice versa
- Powerful editing toolset for adding/removing text, images, pages and various elements from a PDF file.
- Password protection and text redaction security features
- Tools for creating, filling, and signing forms
- Batch processor for working on numerous files in one go
Steps to Scan Multiple Pages to PDF Mac
Step 1: Download and run PDFelement for Mac, and then select “File” > “Create” > “PDF from Scanner”. This will bring up a new window where you need to select the scanner to be used for this task.
Step 2: Next, select the pages of the print material you want to scan by opening the “Custom Scan” window, and then customizing settings such as “Pages”, “Recognize text (OCR), and “Make PDF/A-2b compliant”. After doing that, click on “Scan”.
Step 3: Once the first page is scanned, another window will pop up asking if you’d like to scan more pages or end the process. Select “Scan more pages”. This will direct the software to scan all the pages you’ve selected and save them as a single, searchable PDF page.
- How to Create PDF from Images on Mac
- Top Way to Add Sticky Notes to PDF on Mac
- Top Way to Perform PDF OCR on Mac
- How to Split PDF on Mac(macOS 10.14 Included)
- How to Edit PDF on Mac (macOS 10.15 Included)