How to Split PDF on Mac(macOS 10.14 Included)
Simple Steps to Split PDF Pages on Mac
1. Import a PDF into PDFelement for Mac
2. Split PDF by Number of Pages
3. Set Destination Folder
The split PDF function is not available in many PDF readers. You need a perfect program which consists of several suitable options to split PDFs in any manner you want. You can use this simple tutorial to learn how to split PDF on Mac.
How to Split PDF Pages on Mac
PDFelement for Mac is the best choice for splitting PDF on Mac. Here you will learn how to handle bulk documents or split them as per your requirements. File size doesn’t matter when you use PDFelement. It is recommended by top professionals and authors because of its ability to handle huge documents of any file size efficiently. It is a simple, reliable and light product with huge number of PDF functions. Download and install the program, then follow the step-by-step lesson on to split a PDF into pages on Mac.
Step 1. Import a PDF into PDFelement for Mac
After launching PDFelement on your Mac, you can open any PDF in PDFelement for Mac in any way you like.
- You can drag and drop the PDF file in the main window of the PDFelement. It will be opened automatically.
- Click the "File" menu and click "Open" to import the PDF file from your Mac.
- Through the "File" menu, you can also use the "Open Recent" option to open the PDF document.
Step 2. Split PDF by Number of Pages
After opening the PDF file, click "Page" on the right-side pane. Under "Page", you will find many options like Insert, Delete, Crop, Rotate, Split, Extract and Replace. Click on the "Split" option. It will open a small pop-up window with different split options.
- By number of pages;
- By odd and even pages;
- By top-level bookmarks
- By page range.
Step 3. Set Destination Folder
- After deciding how to split your PDF, you then need to choose the output folder by clicking the "Target Folder" button. Click "OK" to finish the split PDF documents.
- Splitting PDF documents with PDFelement is the most preferred method by millions of users. Simply open the document, modify settings and customize split settings to customize the document as per your requirement. You can choose from 4 methods under "Page" option to split the document. Choose "Number of Pages", "Even and Odd Numbers", "Top-level Bookmarks" or "Page Range" to split the document.
- 2 Quick Way to Import PDF into Keynote on Mac
- How to OCR PDF to Text on Mac
- Top Way to Add Page Numbers to PDF on Mac
- How to Draw on PDF for Mac
- How to Remove Watermark from PDF on Mac