iPhone/iPad won't Turn on in iOS 13, How to Fix?
An iPhone or iPad on iOS 13 is an Apple product that people expect to function properly and always gets better as new models are produced. So when it starts having problems such as not turning on, you may panic. There are several tips to fix iPhone 11/XR/XS/8/7/6 black screen or won’t turn on. You just require guidance on the steps to take, so that you can know what to do when your iPhone or iPad won’t turn on. This article is the perfect guide because it has all the necessary information on what to do when your iPhone or iPad won’t turn on.
How to Fix iPhone/iPad won’t Turn on in iOS 13
Reasons Why iPhone/iPad Won’t Turn on in iOS 13
Several factors can make your iPhone or iPad fail to turn on after pressing the power button. It could be that it has no charge and thus lacks the power to function. If it has charged and still does not turn on, then probably the hardware has a problem that is preventing the booting process. Another factor is bad battery, which hardly charges or functions.
Whatever the cause is, you will have a bad experience because you will be unable to communicate with others. The situation gets worse when you do not know what to do when your iPhone or iPad won’t turn on.
Tips for How to Fix
1. Plug in
When the battery is dead, an iPhone or iPad can hardly function because there is no power to boot the system. Therefore, no matter what you do, the iDevice will not turn on. When a dead battery is the problem, the signs include “low battery” indicator just before the black screen.
However, you can only notice this when you are in direct contact with your iPhone. Since you may not be fully sure if a dead battery is the reason why you iPhone or iPad is not turning on, you can rule it out by charging the iDevice.
- Plug in the wall charger and leave your iPhone to charge for about 30 minutes.
- Do not turn it on immediately you plug in the charger because the battery will still not have power. Fix apple iPhone black screen or won’t turn on by giving it time to acquire power.
Ensure that your charger is in good shape. Otherwise a broken charger or charging cable will not help solve the problem.
2. Perform a Hard Reset
Performing a hard reset did fix my iPad won’t turn on. It is a process that forces an iPad or iPhone to reboot when it becomes unresponsive. Therefore, it is another way to restart an iPhone that won’t turn on or restart an iPad that won’t turn on.
The procedure to hard reset your iPhone is as follows;
- Place your fingers on the “Home” and “Sleep/Wake” buttons, then press and hold down at the same time
- Continue doing so until the Apple logo is displayed on the screen
- Then let go
The Apple logo is a good sign since it means that the iPhone is turning on at last.
3. Restore the iOS Operating System
A frozen operating system makes it impossible for the iPhone or iPad to turn on. At times this happens because the iOS software is corrupt or damaged. The best action to fix apple iPhone black screen or won’t turn on is to restore the operating system. For you to successfully carry out this task, you need iTunes on a Mac or PC.
The following procedure should see you through the restoration of the iOS operating system
- Connect your iPad or iPhone to your computer that is running iTunes
- iTunes will detect the iDevice in recovery mode after connection
- Therefore, it will suggest “there is a problem with the iPhone that requires it to be updated or restored.”
- Since you want to restore the operating system, you should select “Restore”; iTunes will respond by downloading the latest software for iOS from Apple.
- It will proceed to install in in you iPad or iPhone.
Restoration of the iOS operating system wipes the data and files on your iDevice. However, you should not feel loss because they are not accessible when your device does not boot. Recovery of the data is possible later from iCloud backup.
If the solution is successful, it means that now you know what to do when your iPhone or iPad won’t turn on.
4. Replace iPhone Battery
All of the above methods are likely to fix apple iPhone black screen or won’t turn on. However, it is all in vain if the battery is misbehaving even after hours of charging. You do not have to feel stranded about what to do when your iPhone or iPad won’t turn on.
Try replacing the device battery if none of the above tips has worked so far. Removing the battery must be handled with care as follows.
- Acquire some toolkit such as suction cup, standard Philips 00 screwdriver and plastic pry tool; the screwdriver is the main tool, since it removes the Pent lobe screws at the bottom side of the iPhone.
- So use this Pent lobe screwdriver t safely remove the screws and put them at a safe place.
- Use the suction cup to apply tough pressure on the home button upside. Open the small gap and make the screen open
- Remove the battery carefully from its place and line up the new one. Press it into place softly.
- Return everything back to normal, including the screws to close up.
- If your device refuses to switch on, do not worry about what to do when your iPhone or iPad won’t turn on. Charge the new battery and try again.
5. Contact Apple
All the above tips should fix apple iPhone black screen or won’t turn on. However, they can fail too that means that the problem is hardware related and thus needs more technical intervention. At this point, you should contact Apple or visit the closest Apple store.
If the device is still under warranty, the concern persons will fix the device without charging you. If the warranty period is over, you can still get the device fixed, though you will be charged a certain fee.
Best PDF App for iOS 13
PDFelement for iOS is the best and most unique PDF App for iOS 13. Many iOS users prefer using this mobile application because it has a lot to offer, in regard to PDF documents. The PDF app is powerful and thus enables easy manipulation of newly created and combined PDFs. This manipulation involves the alteration of texts and text color, font and size, among others.
Eventually, PDFelement for iOS does the most unexpected tasks. It has tools that cater to underlining and highlighting texts as well as annotation and files markup. Additionally, it can create signatures that you can use to sign documents.
Since users use PDFelement for iOS from their iDevices, the application allows importation of files from several cloud sharing services like Dropbox, and Google Drive. Therefore, it facilitates working from any location provided that your files are either in the device or in these services. The application has no cost and thus affordable at any moment.
The simplicity of PDFelement for mac makes it usable by beginners as well as pros. Whether dealing with professional work or not, this PDF editor provides an environment to edit texts creatively and comfortably. Its reliability is unmatched, especially in file management, which is always efficient.
The Ultimate iOS and Desktop PDF Editor
PDFelement for Mac lets you create and manipulate limitless PDFs, which explains why it is the ultimate iOS and desktop PDF editor. It handles complex functionalities, yet it is a simple and intuitive application that suits anybody that wants great professional PDFs.
What’s more, you do not have to dig deep into your pocket to afford it. PDFelement for Mac should be your first choice when seeking a PDF editor that lets you join the digitized world, where paperwork turns to PDF instantly.
The smarter and faster editing offered by PDFelement for Mac is unsurpassed. The editing is simple and diverse, depending on how you want your PDFs. Conversion of PDF documents to and from other file types also takes place quickly through this application. PDFelement for mac composes PDF documents from roughly three hundred other types of and reverts them when need arises.
Since everything happens digitally, including changing paper work to PDFs, there is no manual work involved. So, manual data entry becomes an ancient idea. This means that you acquire ample time to focus on producing quality data, as you invest your resources instead.
Which Can Help You Better - iOS or Desktop PDF Editor
|Product Features||PDFelement for iOS||PDFelement for Mac|
|Edit PDF Files|
|Convert PDF Files|
|Annotations and Comments|
|Create PDF Files|
|Sign PDF Files|
|Add Watermarks, Backgrounds, Headers and Footers|
|Access to Hundreds of PDF Templates|
|Added Page Labeling|
|Search and Replace|
|Adjustable Page Boxes|
- How to Free Up iPhone/iPad Space on iOS 13
- Transfer iOS 13 Data between iPhone/iPad and Mac
- Comparison: iOS 13 vs iOS 12
- iOS 13: Top 20 Problems & How to Fix
- PDFelement for iOS vs PDFelement for Mac