Top 10 Signature App for iOS 13
The signing of documents can either be hectic or easy depending on the approach you choose to incorporate. If you take advantage of apps for signing documents with your iPhone and iPad on iOS 13, you can sign your documents quickly, conveniently and safely. Any top iOS 13 signature app lets you deal with contracts and important documents wherever you are without struggling to print and scan them. Therefore, a signature app for iPad/iPhone on iOS 13 saves you time and effort. This article contains information about the best of these applications to help you choose the most preferable for your work.
Best 10 Signature App for iOS 13
There are multiple apps for signing documents with your iPhone and iPad on iOS 13, but it is wiser to choose the best.
1. PDFelement for iOS
PDFelement for iOS is one of the best electronic signature apps for iOS 13. This application makes it possible to sign the PDF documents saved in your iPad or iPhone. You can also use it to edit texts, convert multiple PDF documents to other formats and make comments or highlight sections that you are interested in. Basically, this signature app for iPad/iPhone on iOS 13 is an all-round tool that you should not miss out on while handling PDF documents in your iPhone 11/XR/XS/8/7/6.
- PDFelement has a simple user interface that makes it easy to use, whether you are a pro or a beginner
- This iOS 13 signature app is an efficient file management system
- PDF conversion and annotation proceed well and amazingly
- This application makes PDF editing easy to handle on an iPad or iPhone
- PDFelement is fast and so saves you a lot of time.
- Its performance is reliable
- For you to unlock all its features, this signature app for iPad/iPhone on iOS 13 requires you to sign in first.
2. Adobe Sign
Adobe Sign is another one of the best document signing apps for iPad on iOS 13, produced by a renowned software design company. This iOS 13 signature app is easy to use and has great support options, as well as features. It allows you to upload documents from Google Drive, Dropbox, Acrobat.com or Box. As you personalize your signature, Adobe Sign incorporates an authentication service that ensures that your signature or your clients’ signatures applied to essential documents abide by certain legal compliance.
- Adobe Sign contains features for digital and electronic signatures.
- It has high security certifications such as PCI DSS that are used in the Payment Card Industry
- The iOS 13 signature app has excellent integrations with SharePoint and Salesforce, among others.
- It gives you an opportunity to enjoy 30 days of free trial before deciding to purchase it
- You can track any of your documents on your iDevice
- signature app for iPad/iPhone on iOS 13 is pricey and hence discourages many to purchase it
- The user interface of this iOS 13 signing app service is unfriendly
- The process to send documents is cumbersome as one fills lots of information
- Insertion of information fields and forms is tedious
The iOS 13 signing app service, DocuSign, has about 200 million users across the globe because it makes signing and sending of signed documents very easy. It has an intuitive interface that makes it very easy to use, thus makes the signing process quick and smooth. Through the aid of robust encryption technologies, this signature app for iPad/iPhone on iOS 13 incorporates advanced security and hence is safe to share documents. DocuSign is also legally binding.
- DocuSign is easy to use and thus friendly to beginners
- This application easily integrates with multiple third party tools
- If you purchase Realtor Plus or other higher plans, you can enjoy reusable templates, custom branding and negotiate document changes.
- This iOS 13 signing app service allows offline e-signing and sending
- It can handle SharePoint and Salesforce integrations as well as custom API integrations
- It has the highest compliance and security standards.
- It is not pocket-friendly and so affordability is limited
- The signer authentication costs users some extra cash
eSignLive is considered to be among the best document signing apps for iPad on iOS 13 because it is used by big and acknowledged companies such as the US Army, IBM and BMW. This concludes that small firms can also rely on it since it has great work flow and is user-friendly. eSignLive is a highly secure and flexible software that you can use on a public or private cloud. With this signature app for iPad/iPhone on iOS 13, you should be comfortable and confident while signing the documents in your iDevice.
- eSignLive has templates that a user can utilize for recurring types of documents
- it is understandable and easy to operate, even for beginners
- it is an intuitive iOS 13 signature app that guides users
- eSignLive is user friendly.
- It is flexible
- It is time saving since it is quick
- It lacks flexibility for use across various groups
- May present some difficulty during the integration of the callback events.
- Lacks adequate robust ADA capabilities.
HelloSign is also among the best electronic signature apps for iOS 13, because it is an electronic signature solution that is friendly to use. It includes a signer authentication and the signatures made are legally binding. As you work with this iOS 13 signing app service, you have the ability to set up who signs first, you can sign it as well and later pass it on to the next individual. HelloSign has templates that prevent you from creating commonly used documents over and over again. It also integrates with Google, Box, OneDrive and Evernote.
- HelloSign contains templates with paid subscription
- It utilizes the SSL encryption
- This signature app for iPad/iPhone on iOS 13 integrates with Oracle, Google Docs, Zapier, Salesforce and Dropbox
- Users can receive notifications on document status
- It has custom branding for the enterprise and business plans.
- Before purchasing it, you can have a 30 day test period
- HelloSign is quite expensive and so may not suit people with financial limitations
- It does not integrate with SharePoint
- It does not offer conditional or advanced fields
- The in-person signatures are only available with enterprise or business versions
RightSignature is an iOS 13 signature app from Citrix with a wonderful reputation. It enables you to sign your documents in minutes and thus is time saving. This signature app for iPad/iPhone on iOS 13 comes at a reasonable cost and also lets you impress your clients since it is e-signature software that is both secure and legally-binding. RightSignature is reliable and hence should be an iOS 13 signing app service that you can consider.
- RightSignature is a no plug-ins and no downloads kind of iOS 13 signature app
- It incorporates biometric authentication and 256-bit SSL encryption for high security
- It integrates with Stripe, Google Docs, Salesforce and Dropbox.
- It offers customer support via email, phone and live chat
- It has templates and conducts custom branding
- If offers higher support for Business Plus and Business plans
- API is readily available with the highest plan
- It is pocket friendly since it has a reasonable price
- It allows 14 days of free trial before users purchase
- RightSignature does not have SharePoint integration
- It fails to offer conditional or advanced fields
- It is not a customizable signature app for iPad/iPhone on iOS 13
The cloud-based e-signature solution, Signable, is categorized among the best document signing apps for iPad on iOS 13 because it suites businesses of all sizes. This iOS 13 signing app service has password protection and can send legally binding documents to a single or multiple recipient. If you have a business in sales, finance or real estate, this iOS 13 signature app is made for you and so you should take advantage to also enjoy the storage and security benefits it possesses.
- Signable is a reliable and trustworthy iOS 13 signing app service
- It is easy to use
- It is easily usable by third parties
- It is quick
- Users can set automatic daily reminders
- Easy access to all records made previously
- The support service offers immediate response
- It lacks adequate granular admin control
- Customization of emails is quite impossible with this iOS 13 signing app service
- It has limited permissions
- The merged fields lack enough flexibility
8. Secured Signing
Secured Signing is a signature app for iPad/iPhone on iOS 13 that is quite cost effective, compared to other apps mentioned above. It is cloud-based and hence is smoothly accessed from an iPad or iPhone. This iOS 13 signing app service offers additional services that are massive and impressive, which include document negotiation functionality and video confirmation feature, among others.
- Secured Signing prevents further modification of the contracts you have already signed
- It saves time as it functions with just a few clicks
- It is simple to use
- It has workflows and templates that match your processes
- You have the liberty to automate manual tasks that seem to consume more of your time
- It is secure since it uses PKI encrypted technology
- Major countries accept its use legally
- This signature app for iPad/iPhone on iOS 13 allows customization.
- Secured signing does not have SharePoint integration
SignEasy is among the best electronic signature apps for iOS 13 that offer the easiest way to sign documents when online. You can use this signature app for iPad/iPhone on iOS 13 to sign simple contracts as well as the most complicated. It is the most efficient and fastest way to have signed documents that are legally binding. With SignEasy, you do not have to print, sign then scan documents as you run your business. It suits the logistics, legal, real estate and accounting industries.
- SignEasy has an intuitive interface and thus has great usability
- It is a reliable iOS 13 signature app that is also fast
- Users can save documents offline to send later
- Before you purchase, you can test it for free
- SignEasy does not have available integration services
- The free version lacks phone support service
- Renaming of the files could be cumbersome
The simple and mobile-friendly software, SignNow, is well recognized as a signature app for iPad/iPhone on iOS 13. If you run a small business, you can count on this application because it is reliable and has a straightforward interface and focused features. With SignNow in your iDevice, you can draw, type or upload your signature. This iOS 13 signing app service saves you time and much effort as you use it to sign more documents each day. It is very affordable, secure and easy to use for business contracts. Due to its great workability, SignNow is common in several Fortune companies.
- SignNow comes at a pocket friendly price
- It integrates with MS Dynamics, OneDrive, Zapier, Box, Google and Office 365.
- The Premium plans are inclusive of API, SharePoint and Salesforce integrations, bulk send and company branding on documents
- It has excellent security since it uses the SOC 2 Types II certified
- It has conditional documents
- This iOS 13 signature app allows users to archive documents
- Users can share the templates
- Users can view the document status and history.
- It offers a 7 days of free trial before one can purchase
- If you must use it in your iPhone, this iOS 13 signing app service is only available for Enterprise plans
PDFelement for Mac - The Best iOS and Desktop PDF Editor
PDFelement for Mac is the best PDF editor for iOS and desktop, because it gives you the opportunity to have limitless PDFs. It is a simple application that suits anybody that needs it and also pocket friendly since it comes at an affordable price. PDFelement for mac is the best choice for your Mac, because it does what seems impossible in other PDF applications. Take advantage of it to join a better world of digitized paperwork, where preparation, signing and creation are accelerated.
With PDFelement for Mac, you can enjoy faster and smarter text editing. Editing PDFs using this app is no different from editing word in Microsoft Word. Also, conversion of office files to PDF and back is only a click away. The application has the ability to compose PDFs from more than three hundred file types and convert these PDFs back to the respective popular file types.
As PDFelement for Mac eliminates manual data entry, it saves you money, effort and time. This takes place through versatile form data extraction, whereby the app extracts information from the scanned and PDF forms.
Which Can Help You Better - iOS or Desktop PDF Editor
|Product Features||PDFelement for iOS||PDFelement for Mac|
|Edit PDF Files|
|Convert PDF Files|
|Annotations and Comments|
|Create PDF Files|
|Sign PDF Files|
|Add Watermarks, Backgrounds, Headers and Footers|
|Access to Hundreds of PDF Templates|
|Added Page Labeling|
|Search and Replace|
|Adjustable Page Boxes|
- How to Delete PDF Pages on iOS 13
- Back Up iPhone/iPad Data before Upgrading iOS 13
- How to Fix iPhone/iPad Stuck on iOS 13 Update
- How to Downgrade iOS 13 without Losing Data
- PDF Expert Can't Work on iOS 13? How to Fix