Top 10 Alternatives to Adobe Acrobat for macOS 10.15
When it comes to PDF editing and related functions the first thing that comes to mind is Adobe Acrobat Pro for Mac. But, that’s not the end of the story. You probably have come across an Adobe Acrobat alternative for macOS 10.15 Catalina out there, considering the high cost of Adobe Acrobat for most users including standard individual users and small businesses that need it. Obviously, while Acrobat has its strengths, it’s definitely important to check out the best alternative to Acrobat for macOS 10.15 Catalina which could blow your mind away with its features and capability. Here are 10 Adobe Acrobat alternatives for PDF editing on macOS 10.15 Catalina we believe are worth checking out right away.
10 Alternatives to Adobe Acrobat for macOS 10.15 Catalina
1. PDFelement for Mac
There’s a reason why PDFelement for Mac ranks the highest best Adobe Acrobat alternative in 2019 for macOS 10.15 Catalina than all other PDF editors out there. It’s way affordable than Acrobat, very intuitive and robust and the easiest to use in any fashion. It comes with top annotating and editing tools simple to use and fast to get a hang of. Creating and converting PDF files to other and from other formats is so easy and quick. PDFelement for Mac is compatible with macOS 10.15 Catalina and all other Apple operating systems for Macs and mobile devices. Signing contracts, adding a digital signature, filling forms and creating forms are some of the simplest thing you can do with PDFelement for Mac.
Affordable than Acrobat and other PDF editors: Acrobat might be the standard but it’s quite expensive. You must keep on paying monthly or annual fees just to keep using it and if you’ve a huge team then the cost can be exponential. PDFelement for Mac offers almost the same PDF editing tools if not much better at a most affordable cost.
Download Free: This best alternative to Adobe Acrobat for macOS 10.15 Catalina offers a free trial version in contrast with other similar tools out there. You’re allowed to download free and use PDFelement for Mac without paying anything and judge it for yourself before investing a little money for the entire version, once with no recurring monthly bills. After downloading the free PDFelement for Mac version and you find that you like it simply upgrade to the complete version to access more advanced tools and change the way you handle your PDF files forever.
Highly Secure:No one wants a tool that puts their documents in danger. PDFelement has been crafted with security in mind. It protects all PDF documents superbly by allowing you to add passwords, permissions, digital signatures among others, to keep unauthorized access and use of your PDF files away.
Price: Standard $69, Pro $99
Systems Supported: Android, iOS, Mac, Windows
2. PDF Nomad
Also an excellent Adobe Acrobat alternative for macOS 10.15 Catalina, PDF Nomad for Mac allows you to edit PDFs in your Mac device. It’s build for use by Mac systems running on OS X 10.7 and newer versions and includes diverse PDF manipulation ways in the easiest interface to use. It’s able to merge documents and export files as sound spoken documents.
- Scan documents into the tool from a scanner
- Resizing documents supported
- Individual pages export
- Page merging
- Filling and creating PDF forms
- Annotation and markup text features
System Requirements: Mac OS X 10.8 and above, 64-bit Intel Processor
3. PDF Expert
A free Adobe Acrobat Pro for macOS 10.15 alternatives as well, it comes with quality features such as useful editing tools and lots of other usable functions. It allows PDF file splitting, filling and creating PDF forms, among others. The tool also allows digital signature use.
- Includes password file protection
- Encryption of file features
- File Redaction
- Includes a trial version
System Requirements: iOS and virtually all macOS versions
A very easy to use Acrobat alternative, Proview includes diverse PDF management features. You can use it to merge separate PDF file pages with a new PDF file and create PDFs as you’d want.
- Simple user interface to make the most of than Acrobat’s
- Includes PDF editing features
- Multiple pages labeling functions
- Includes Art Boxes, Bleed and Trim features
System Requirements: Works with all macOS
5. PDF Pen
PDF Pen is a quality PDF editing tool with a range of critical features at a very affordable cost. You can actually delete or add text or image portions easily.
- Image and text portions deletion or addition
- PDF pages combining features
- Digital signatures input support
Price: Standard $75, Pro $125
System Support: macOS 10.10 and above
6. PDF Studio
PDF Studio is also an affordable Acrobat macOS Catalina alternative with quality PDF management features. It’s quite efficient and easy to use.
- Half the cost of Adobe Acrobat
- Edited PDFs retained in standardized outlay
- Editing functionalities cost efficient
- Includes diverse form filling and annotation functions
- Converts files too
- Google SharePoint integrated
- File cloud support
Price: Free tool
System Requirements: Linux, Windows and macOSes
7. Foxit PDF Editor
It’s one of the highly used PDF editors and practical Acrobat alternatives out there for macOS 10.15 Catalina. This Foxit editor reminds one of Microsoft Office applications and comes with good PDF editing features.
- Integrated with Microsoft Office formats
- Includes annotation tools
- Project collaboration functionality
- Cloud storages integrated
- PDF editing tools include rotation, deletion, addition, merging, splitting among others
System Requirements: Linux, Windows and macOS
PDFLab gets you diverse functionalities, including PDF file merging and division. The tool also allows users to include blank pages or add images as need arise; definitely one of the simplest tools to use.
- PDF file merging and division of files into diverse parts
- Blank pages and image addition support
- Easy to use UI
- Password protection
System Support: macOS
9. Infix PDF Editor
Definitely a top Acrobat alternative for Catalina macOS, it offers users diverse PDF file editing features at a very affordable arrangement. The user interface is neat and not complicated to use.
- Text editing
- Font size alteration
- Image manipulation
- Annotations easy to make
- Simple to use interface
Price: $100 single payment or $10 per month
System Requirements: Linux, macOS and Windows
This is a macOS 10.15 Catalina Acrobat alternative offering lots of impressive PDF editing tools free. It’s also compatible with many platforms out there.
- Key stores
- Document opening by right clicking
- Multiple PDF docs signing
- X.509 digital signature cert
- User interface easy to navigate
- Native and web-based application
Price: Free to use
System Requirements: macOS 10.1 and above
Best Alternatives to Adobe Acrobat for macOS 10.15 Catalina
Adobe Acrobat alternatives available for macOS Catalina are diverse. PDFelement for Mac stands out above the rest with its free trial allowing you to use it for a while and upgrade to one-of standard or pro version for more advanced PDF editing tools such as OCR (optical character recognition).
Standout PDFelement for Mac Features:
- Diverse PDF editing tools: Easily edit watermarks, links, image, pages and text
- Annotation functionalities: Comment, fill, stamp, highlight and draw on PDFs
- Create and convert features: All you need to create PDFs fast, rapidly convert from all manner of formats, merge, and create forms and access template library for easier document creation
- Protect PDFs: Includes all you need to keep your PDF documents safe using permissions, passwords and digital signatures
- Share: collaborate easily with your entire team and share PDF files fast and easily
- Printing: Includes advanced printing features
- OCR: Includes Optical Character Recognition features to help you transform scanned PDF files into PDF documents you can edit the way you want
- Compatible with latest macOS: Works perfectly with macOS 10.15 Catalina and Apple operating systems for Mobile and Macs
- Supports different languages: Supports Chinese, Japanese, English, Portuguese, Spanish, Italian, German among other languages and more introduced time to time
- Digitization of paperwork: Easily transform your typical office papers into PDF digital paperwork that you can edit while creating PDFs, preparing and signing your documents in the best way possible
- Free trial: Includes a free trial version you can use to experience the wonders of PDFelement for Mac, whether on your Mac, iOS, Windows or Android device and an upgrade option to access highly advanced features
- How to Fix Time Machine Stuck on Preparing Backup on macOS 10.15
- How to Move Your Photos Library to an External Drive on macOS 10.15
- How to Type a Hashtag on macOS 10.15
- What is the Cheapest Graphics Card for macOS 10.15
- Best Mac Data Recovery Software for macOS 10.15