Microsoft Office 2019 for macOS 10.15
You can expect that with the introduction of Microsoft Office 2019 and new macOS version there will be a number of new changes. Even for those who’ve been mesmerized by Microsoft previews best features of office 2019 for macOS 10.15 Catalina, it’s important to remember a few things. Most importantly, the introduction of macOS 10.15 Catalina heralds a number of things and a couple of expected changes. Office 2019 also comes with great futures for Mac users as well.
Microsoft Office 2019 for macOS 10.15 Catalina
With the introduction of macOS 10.15 Catalina, Microsoft went to a great extent promising Office users that the new macOS is fully compatible with Office 2019. Since the introduction of beta 10.15 Catalina, Microsoft has been assuring and preparing administrators and users of support, including a number of changes on support for Macs.
Microsoft office 2019 for macOS 10.15 Catalina is definitely a unique opportunity for Office users to make the most of the best of the latest Office version in a new macOS upgrade. Even so, introduction of Catalina also comes with the end of macOS 10.12 Sierra support as well as the inability of old Microsoft Office applications to run again.
It means you might not be able to use older Office apps on macOS Catalina. For Office 365 users, they’ll have to run macOS 10.13 High Sierra or newer macOS because Microsoft since 2018 has been reporting that only the latest macOS versions would be supported, namely, 10.13 High Sierra, 10.14 Mojave and now 10.15 Catalina.
Even with the Microsoft releases office 2019 preview on macOS 10.15 Catalina and more, Office 2016 would still work in Macs. Office 2016 would still work in Macs running any macOS from 10.10 Yosemite to 10.15 Catalina as much as its phase out is guaranteed and happening. In fact, Office 2016 users have until October 2020 to use and upgrade to another before it’s phased out and there won’t be subsequent updates any longer.
Office 2019 Release
On 24th of September 2018 Office 2019 was announced and made available for one-time purchase for personal and commercial users and available for macOS and Windows operating systems. The announcement also included that the release will come with Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel and Word classic versions. Also, Office 2019 apps will not be receiving feature updates as would be expected but regular stability and security updates.
Office 2019 for Mac Features
Microsoft previews office 2019 for macOS 10.15 Catalina offered a peek into what to expect with Office 2019 for Mac. Each of the Office apps for Macs comes with a number of fresh key features in Office 2019.
- Includes improvement in accessibility
- Focus mode
- Enhanced inking capability
- Office ribbons that can be customized
- Fresh translator
- Includes 2D maps, timelines and funnel charts
- CONCAT, SWITCH, IFS and TEXTJOIN new functions
- Feature for Morph transition
- Ease of management and insertion of 3D models, SVG and Icons
- Export of 4K video
- Enhanced pencil roaming case
- Sequential play in-click
- Focused type of inbox
- (@) mentions
- Delivery and travel summary cards
- Receipts for both read emails and delivery
- Includes Send Later capability for scheduling or delaying email messages delivery
- Templates for Email
- Groups for Office 365 though account for Exchange Online is required
Office 2019 for Mac support: Users of Office 2019 can expect mainstream support for the next five years.
Office 2019 for Mac System requirements: Supported in the last three recent macOS versions, from High Sierra, Mojave to Catalina. Note that with every new macOS version release Office 2019 support will move to the three newest versions.
Where to download Microsoft office 2019 for macOS 10.15 Catalina:
Best PDF Editor for macOS 10.15 Catalina–PDFelement for Mac
With the release of Office 2019 for Mac and its new and much needed features, work is bound to be easier and efficient. Even so, until you’ve a dedicated, intuitive, simple to use, efficient and top PDF editor for Mac such as PDFelement for Mac your professional PDF documents and work is only half complete.
PDFelement for Mac is a highly robust, affordable and easy to use PDF editor with superb features any Office 2019 user will find highly useful and fascinating, such as ability to convert PDFs into Word, Excel, PowerPoint and much more, sign contracts and fill forms and annotate and edit PDFs as needed easily and fast. Just like Office 2019, PDFelement for Mac is compatible with macOS 10.15 Catalina assuring seamless use with your Office 2019 apps.
PDFelement Key Features Include
- Top PDF editing tools to edit watermarks, links, images, pages and text
- Annotation functionalities to add comments, stamps, drawings, highlights to PDF and even fill
- Creation and conversion tools to extract, merge, create forms and convert to/from PDF fast
- Protect your PDF documents with permissions, passwords and signs
- Share your PDF files fast and easily
- Access advanced printing
- OCR (Optical Character Recognition) tech to transform PDF scanned files from paper documents into editable PDF documents
- What to Do about 'Not Optimized for Your Mac' Messages
- How to install Windows on macOS 10.15
- How to Type a Hashtag on macOS 10.15
- How to Fix AirDrop Problems on macOS 10.15
- macOS 10.15 vs macos 10.14 Comparison Review