How to Record Your Screen on macOS 10.15
It’s possible you’re streaming a video, webinar or other media and want to capture whatever is taking place on the Mac screen. A screen capture is critical to help you record a video, webcam or the audio system and microphone simultaneously if you so need it. To record the screen on your Mac for macOS 10.15 doesn’t have to be complicated. There are diverse tools to help you do to this or just use the screen recorder on macOS 10.15 Catalina for screen recording.
How to Record Screen on macOS 10.15 Using QuickTime
One of the easiest and best ways of recording screen in macOS Catalina is using the ultimate macOS 10.15 screen recorder. QuickTime Player is the decisive superb screen record available in virtually every Mac. The app makes screen recording easy and fast.
Step 1: Record your screen in QuickTime by opening the QuickTime Player app on your Mac
Step 2: Click File and select New Screen Recording
Step 3: Press the red button towards the middle and begin recording
Note that this method allows you to record video and audio. The app also makes it easy to record diverse sources such as the screen, webcam and USB port connected iDevice to iPads or iPhones.
Best Free Screen Recording software for macos 10.15
An open source and free tool to screen record on a mac on macOS 10.15 Catalina, it’s useful as a live and video stream recorder. The quality screen recording software for Mac includes device and source capture in real time and scene composition.
- File output include MLV or MP4
- AAC and H264 encoding
- Sources and scenes are unlimited
Download link: https://obsproject.com/
2. Apowersoft Free Online Screen Recorder
Also another screen recorder for macOS 10.15 Catalina, it’s very free to use. The tool is great to make a recording of your Mac’s screen on macOS 10.15. It comes with a range of functionalities, including ability to pause and continue recording whenever you want for easier control of recording scenarios. Audio recording is also supported right of the microphone, including audio syncing with screencasts.
- Simple to use and recording isn’t complicated at all
- Capture is highly flexible allowing you to control your recording
- Automatic recording is possible as well as scheduling recording tasks
Download link: https://www.apowersoft.com/free-online-screen-recorder
Most people know VLC as just another tool for playing media but can’t imagine it’s also a quality screen recording tool and one of the simplest and very free. Apart from playing VCDs, DVDs, streaming and audio disks as well as sound files VLC is also a Mac screen recorder. Don’t expect it to be the best free screen recording software for macOS 10.15 Catalina, but it does its job and a convenient choice whenever you’re.
- Easy to use
- Webcam recording possible
- Browser playback remote controls
- Streaming content over the web or network supported
Download link: https://www.videolan.org/vlc/index.html
Screenshots capture doesn’t come as easy as it does with Monosnap. The software is free to use and a program perfect for macOS 10.15 Catalina that makes it easy to come up with screenshots. Once captured, the screenshots can be transferred into the cloud. It’s one of the easiest and light tools to capture your Mac screen without trying too hard.
- Features include shape, pen, arrow and text
- Once snapshots are made can be stored in the cloud with a simple click
- Full screen capture also supported
Download link: https://www.monosnap.com/welcome
5. Filmora screen recorder for Mac
A quality screen recorder available for macOS 10.15 Catalina users, it’s highly recommended and comes with diverse functionalities, including recording events happening on your screen as well as games. Gaming session or creating videos of all kinds is excellent with Filmora. Also comes with video editing features to help edit video and cut as you would like. Cursor effects are easy to add, including lots of other annotations.
- Compatible with macOS 10.15 Catalina
- Webcam and screen recording can be done together
- 120 FPS recording easily done
- Audio capture supported
- Includes inbuilt video editing features
Download link: https://filmora.wondershare.com/screen-recorder/
Best PDF Software for macOS 10.15 Catalina in 2019
Screen capture is highly required and the more the features offered the better and quality content you capture. When it comes to handling your documents and making them as professional as possible you definitely need think about a PDF tool. It’s never easy to edit your PDFs, annotate them as you want, create PDF files or convert from other formats or from PDF documents into other supported formats.
PDFelement for Mac comes highly recommended and allows you to do all these, including filling your forms easily and signing contracts as you desire. You can also use OCR to change scanned PDF documents out there into text you can edit, including that which you’ve captured with a screen recorder if you so desire.
PDFelement Benefits Include:
- Ability and ease of using OCR to transform paper documents into editable PDFs
- Ease of creating and converting PDF files into formats you want and vice versa
- Full compatibility with macOS 10.15 Catalina
- Ease of signing contracts and filling forms
- Ease of protecting your PDF documents with signatures, passwords, permissions among others
- Annotation tools also included
- How to Fix Photos App Won’t Open in macOS 10.15
- How to Disable Messenger on macOS 10.15
- Top 15 Free EPUB Readers for macOS 10.15
- How to Set Up iCloud on macOS 10.15
- How to Fix Permissions on External Drive on macOS 10.15