Everything about New iMac 2019
Omitting to announce or mention the coming of the 2019 iMac in 2018 was a great way for Apple to create suspense about the product’s arrival. The wait is over as the 2019 iMac is now available to it users.
iMac is one of the products that are designed and developed by Apple, and included in the all-in-one Macintosh desktop computer family. Its users had been waiting for an update for about a year, and Apple kept the suspense and anticipation by not mentioning its coming in 2018. Now that it is in the market, users are eager to know what the 2019 iMac has to offer.
This article aims at settling this curiosity with an Apple iMac 2019 review, which has details about the new iMac 2019 launch, features, compatibility and price. This information is reliable in decision making.
iMac 2019: Release Date, Features, Price and Compatibility
On 19 March 2019, the new iMac 2019 release date, Apple proudly revealed the upgraded product. During this new iMac 2019 launch, it was noted that the entry-level iMac model has not been updated. The model lacks a Retina display and is using the 2017 7th generation Intel processor.
- Screen- the display resolution stays the same on the 2019 iMac.
- The 4K Retina display still supports 500 nits brightness, 1 billion colors and wide color (P3), with 4,096 x 2,304 resolution.
- The 5K Retina display also supports 500 nits brightness, 1 billion colors and wide color (P3), with 5,120 x 2,880 resolution.
- Processor- the 2019 iMac has several new impressive processors options. They include the following;
- 21.5in iMacs- 8th generation, 3.6GHz quad-core, Core i3 and 8th generation, 3.0GHz 6-core, Core i5
- 27in iMacs has several options;
- Storage- iMac models at the entry-level and mid-range offer standard 1TB hard drives. These can be updated to fusion drives or standard SSDs up to 1TB.
- RAM- the new 21.5 inch iMacs provide the 8GB 2666MHz DDR4 memory, which is configurable to 32GB
- Graphics- the graphics line up is as follows;
8th generation, Core i5, 3.0GHz 6-core
8th generation, Core i5, 3.1GHz 6-core
9th generation, Core i5, 3.7GHz 6-core
9th generation, Core i9, 3.6GHz 8-core, (Build to order)
The 27 inch models at the entry level also provide 8GB 2666MHz DDR4 memory that can be configured to 64GB.
The 27 inch iMacs at the top and mid-range provide users with 8GB 2666MHz DDR4 memory that they can configure to 64GB.
The 21.5 inch 2019 iMac:
3.6GHz quad-core have Radeon Pro 555X and 2GB of GDDR5 memory.
3.0GHz 6-core have Radeon Pro 560X and 4GB of GDDR5 memory
The 27 inch 2019 iMac:
3.0GHz 6-core have Radeon Pro 570X and 4GB of GDDR5 memory
3.1GHz 6-core have Radeon Pro 575X and 4GB of GDDR5 memory
3.7GHz 6-core have Radeon Pro 580X and 8GB of GDDR5 memory
3.6GHz Build-to-order have Radeon Pro Vega 48 and 8GB of HBM2 memory
According to Apple iMac review, the new iMac 2019 price appears to be the same as the models of the previous generations.
21.5 inch iMac at Entry-level - $1,099 also include standard display and 2.3GHz dual-core
21.5 inch iMac at Mid-level - $ 1,299 also include 4K Retina display and 3.6GHz quad-core
21.5 inch iMac at Top-level - $ 1,499 also include 4K Retina display and 3.0GHz 6-core
27 inch iMac at Entry- level - $ 1,799 also include 5K Retina display and 3.0GHz 6-core
27 inch iMac at Mid-level – $ 1,999 also include 5K Retina display and 3.1GHz 6-core
27 inch iMac at Top-level - $ 2,299 also include 5K Retina display and 3.7GHz 6-core
27 inch iMac- Build to order- $ 2, 699 also include 5K Retina display and 3.6GHz 8-core
2019 iMac is compatible with both macOS Mojave and achieve the same with macOS Catalina, as soon as it is launched and ready for use.
Best PDF Editor for iMac 2019
2019 iMac users should rely on PDFelement for Mac for PDF file management because it is the best editor they can use. This intuitively designed software is composed of PDF tools that enable you to create and later manipulate PDFs to your satisfaction. Therefore, you can achieve a lot with the software in your 2019 iMac.
PDFelement for Mac has several capabilities when installed in your new 2019 iMac. It offers the easiest way to edit PDFs without affecting their style and format. This is also referred to as smarter editing because it lets you have desired control such that you can change and adjust font size, style and types as you want. Additionally, this program links and locates points within external webpages and PDFs.
As a result of these capabilities, PDFelement for mac benefits the new 2019 iMac users. It makes PDF management and navigation easy and intuitive. Since it is affordable, it gives you quality service and results at low costs. With its interactive interface, PDFelement for Mac suits beginners and experienced persons. It is also reliable since it assures quality results regardless of your location. Its integration with iCloud services such as Google Drive motivates users to work during travels.
- MacBook vs Air vs Pro: Which You Should Buy
- Top 5 Signature Tool for macOS 10.14 in 2019
- Top 10 Mail Problems and Solutions on macOS 10.14
- How to Fix Keynote Not Working Issues on macOS 10.14
- How to Fix Excel for macOS 10.14 Not Working