Best 10 PDF App for macOS 10.14
Portable Document Format (PDF) is one of the most commonly used apps used to send crucial information from one place to another quickly and easily. Maybe you need to send a contract, an invoice, or any other important document, a pdf software for macos 10.14 will have you covered. The good thing about pdf is that they can run in any device or operating system once created. You will only require to choose the best macos 10.14 pdf editor to help you create your documents with absolute ease. But with so many pdf applications, what is the best pdf software for macos 10.14? Worry no more, here are the best pdf editor for macos 10.14
1. PDFelement for Mac
PDFelement for Mac sums up everything you need to work on pdf documents in an effective and simple manner. This app is specifically meant to provide the users with the best way to edit pdf on macos 10.14. It provides a good environment for users to view PDF documents, it is encrypted to protect and store information, and it also allows the users to fill out pdf forms and change the text formats to their own likings.
With PDF Element for Mac, you will be able to open your documents faster like never before. The forms you create and fill will also be easily shared since you can perform all the tasks online. You can also input stamps to the documents you have in your PC. Another amazing feature about this app is that you can input signatures electronically, you can set passwords to limit undesirable access, you can include watermarks, and many more. This app has indeed proven to be the best app to edit pdf on macos 10.14 leaving competitors with a big range.
- Good environment for the user.
- Easy to use and very flexible.
- Protects your files
- It converts pdf effectively
- Made with improved technology (OCR)
- Users have to pay in order to access its premium features with the price going at roughly $59
2. Adobe Acrobat Pro DC
DC stands for Document Cloud and this means that you can use this app to store your documents in the cloud and then access it in any device anytime anywhere. This macos 10.14 pdf editor is another recommendable app as it allows its users to easily create, edit, print, share, combine and manipulate pdf documents. It is a recommendable application citing from best pdf editor for macos 10.14 reviews.
- It has cloud platform support to enable document access in different devices.
- It can store documents.
- Documents will have the same look at all times.
- It has compact file that allows easy and fast sharing of PDF files.
- Though it allows users to fill out forms, its documents cannot be edited.
- All the documents need to be first converted into Portable Digital Format (PDF) in order to work.
- It has got no free version available for the users.
3. PDF Expert
PDF Expert comes in the third rank when it comes to best pdf editing software for macos 10.14. It is among the most popular application present and allows you to edit texts, links, images, and fill forms. Also, users can use PDF Expert App to input their signatures electronically. This app allows you to manipulate, share and read documents from a central location in the dashboard. Users are guaranteed of high speed and capability to open multiple documents all at once. It also has the splitting and merging feature.
- It allows users to find documents fast with its quick search feature.
- It has a good interface that provides a good environment for work.
- It automatically detects fonts and hence users do not need to manage it before use.
- Users can share PDF Files with ease.
- It allows input of signatures electronically.
- Users first have to take some moment to familiarize on its functionality in order to enjoy this application.
- It is expensive to obtain a license of using it.
- It has no OCR.
4. iSkysoft PDF Editor
This is the most appropriate software for business. Users using this app can create, edit, sign, convert, and place watermarks on their PDF Files. Another feature that makes it suitable for business is because users can converts and watermark as many documents as they wish.
- It is highly secure
- It can perform OCR functions
- Expensive with no free version
5. PDF Pen
This app is among the best pdf app for macos 10.14 used to create, share, and manipulate pdf files. Users of this application cans also be able to mark-up and annotate their files at a user friendly interface. PDF Pen allows users to include drawing structures and texts in their documents.
- It has OCR
- Ease to use
- Limited capabilities.
6. Foxit Reader
With a wide range of languages, Foxit Reader is used to create, edit, view, and sign PDF documents. It provides a nice platform for its users to include comments and notes to their PDF documents. It is also made in that owners of can reject and share file, and also limit those who view and request documents.
- It’s free
- Takes time to learn
7. Skim for Mac
Skim is an open-source pdf software for macos 10.14 used for creation, viewing, editing, and bookmarking pdf files. Its features include manipulating texts, and addition and editing of comments and notes. This application is especially used by scientists for annotating scientific papers and taking screenshots for later reference.
- Users can add circles in their documents
- It allows text highlighting and creation of table of contents.
- It has no OCR
8. Fine Reader Pro
Fine Reader Pro is a crucial application used to easily edit and manipulate texts on Mac. It also allows manipulation of images and can conduct Optical Character Recognition (OCR). The application is mostly used in office environment as it has Suite feature and allows live streaming.
- Allows free trial first before purchasing.
- Users can manipulate images’
- Users first have to be trained.
9. PDF Reader Premium
This is another best pdf editor for macos 10.14 that allows manipulation of PDF Files and addition of text boxes, notes and writing. It also prevents your important documents are found easily by enabling you to label and tag them in their work space.
- Integrated to cloud.
- Contusive user interface
- Can be slow
- It has no OCR.
Scribus is an open-source macos 10.14 pdf editing software used to mostly to highlight and enter extra information into PDF documents. This software is available for free.
- It is easy to use
- Allows user to highlight texts
- Limited capabilities
- Top 5 Signature Tool for macOS 10.14 in 2019
- Comparison Review: macOS 10.14 VS macOS 10.13
- Top 10 macOS 10.14 Software
- mac OS 10.14 Mojava: Everything You May Not Know!
- How to Edit Photos with Preview in macOS 10.14