Remove and Rearrange Menu Bar Icons on macOS 10.14
The macOS 10.14 menu bar displays the range of system tools in your Mac, including the third party apps. Unfortunately, installing more apps for various purposes just makes this fascinating place over crowded, since each software icon is scrambling for space. This makes organizing your mac’s menu bar on macOS 10.14 very important to avoid the overcrowding and disorganized look. This article contains some ways that you can use to rearrange and remove your mac’s menu bar icons, to suit the look that you want. It is time to declutter the menu bar and make it look as organized as possible.
Top Way to Remove and Rearrange Menu Bar Icons on mac OS 10.14
1. Make Your Volume Icon Silent
The volume icon in your MacBook is the key to changing the audio output. By deactivating this icon from the menu bar, you are reducing the items causing overcrowding. To do so;
- Access the "System Preferences"
- Click on "Sound"
- Un-tick the "Show volume in menu bar" box option.
After removing the volume icon, rearrange the menu bar icons in the macOS 10.14 menu bar to see if you to remove other icons to create better space for organizing your mac’s menu bar on macOS 10.14.
2. Remove or Rearrange Using Command Drag
The command-drag comes in handy when you want to remove and rearrange macOS 10.14 menu bar icons. On the right side of the Menu Bar, there are icons like Wi-Fi, battery life left and Bluetooth indicators. The fastest way to remove the unwanted icons involves holding down the Command button and dragging them off. If you want to rearrange the menu bar icons in the macOS 10.14 menu bar, hold the Command button and drag the icons to a different menu bar location. You can do this as much as you need until you are satisfied with the appearance in the menu bar.
3. Use the Feature of the Battery Icon
The battery icon feature can be a way to organize the menu bar for Mac. This battery icon lets you know when you need to charge your Mac. You can survive without the icon on the menu bar and thus can hide it. If you utilize the battery icon feature, you will still stay informed on the percentage of battery life left. Rearrange the menu bar icons in the macOS 10.14 menu bar by hiding the battery icon;
- Go to the icon; select "Open Energy Saver Preferences"
- Un-tick the box indicating "Show battery status in menu bar".
4. Utilize the Fast Options of the User Switching Icon
The Faster User Switching Icon has three options of showing on the menu bar. To rearrange the menu bar icons in the macOS 10.14 menu bar using this icon, carry out the following;
- Click on the Faster User Switching Icon.
- On the dropdown menu’s bottom section, choose "+"
- Make the changes
- On the "Users & Groups" window lower-left corner, click the lock to enter your password.
- Click "Login Options," which is in the left panel
- On the right side of the "Show fast user switching menu as" there is pull down menu, where you specify your preferences.
- You can remove the icon from the menu bar by un-ticking its box.
5. Utilize the Time and Data Options
When your menu bar is crowded, utilize the menu bar for organizing your mac’s menu bar on macOS 10.14. Adopt the analog style where time shows through a tiny functional clock icon as the date hides.
- Press time
- Choose "Open Date & Time Preferences." Make your selection. You can choose to have the 12-hour digital clock displaying AM/PM signifiers or seconds as well.
These ways ensure that your menu bar looks perfect.
Best PDF Editor for macOS 10.14 - PDFelement for Mac
The PDFelement for Mac is one amazing and powerful tool for your PDF files. It contains multiple basic requirements that can help you in the manipulation of the PDF files in your Mac. As you manipulate your PDF files using these requirements, you are bound to come up with great looking and quality documents. Consequently, PDFelement for Mac is the most preferable PDF editor since these great tools come at a very low price that is definitely pocket friendly. So, regardless of the competition, PDFelement for Mac still emerges as the best PDF editor for your MacOS 10.14. Among the multiple things that you can with PDFelement for Mac includes effective extraction of data from interactive PDF forms, which can also export in CSV format.
Additionally, you can insert multiple elements in the PDF documents including bates numbers and page numbers and elements. Through the Optical Character Recognition, you have the capability to unlock texts within images. PDFelement for Mac is beneficial because its usage gives you a great user experience, since you are exposed to an intuitive user interface. The password protection assures you file protection thus maintaining file integrity. Before purchasing, PDFelement for Mac proves its abilities to you by offering a free trial.
- How to Create PDF from Images on Mac
- How to Convert RTF to PDF on Mac
- How to Convert PDF Files on Mac
- Top Way to Merge/Remove Duplicate Contacts on Mac
- Quick Ways to Convert PDF to iWork Keynote on Mac