Top 5 Signature Tool for macOS 10.14 in 2019
Isn’t it wonderful that you can now append your signature on documents without having to print, sign, scan and upload them? Yes, there are several signature tools or apps that can help you learn how to make a digital signature on macOS 10.14. With these tools, you will never have to rely on printers, scanners, fax machines and pens.
In fact, all you need is your finger and the macOS 10.14 electronic signature software. What is more, the signature maker for macOS 10.14 creates clear signatures that anybody can see and recognize as yours. What is more, as you learn how to make a digital signature on macOS 10.14, you will also experience the timesaving nature of the different apps reviewed below.
Best 5 Signature Tool for macOS 10.14
1) PDFelement for Mac
In trying to improve your knowledge regarding how to make a digital signature on macOS 10.14, it’s only obvious that you would also seek to know the best software is. PDFelement for Mac trumps other similar software on many fronts. The fact that it’s easy to use should make you consider it your primary macOS 10.14 electronic signature software.
- Easy to use
- Annotates and edits PDFs easily
- Creates and converts PDF files from or to other formats
- Perfect for signing PDFs electronically or digitally.
PDFelement for Mac is available at no cost for users who wish to enjoy its free trial version.
How to Create Digital Signature on macOS 10.14
A digital signature saves you a lot of stress, time and money. You can create e-signatures on different operating systems, including macOS 10.14. The process is quite simple, as you will see below.
The steps you should follow as you learn how to make a digital signature on macOS 10.14 are:
Step 1: Open the FileHere, you will first need to launch your preferred signature maker for macOS 10.14. After launching the app, click “Open File.” Look for your file.
Step 2: Create Digital Signature
- The next step is to create digital signature. To do this, you would need to click “Form” then “Digital Signature”.
- To do this, you can take advantage of two methods. The first involves using a Trackpad. The second would mean using your camera.
Using these easy steps, you can merge the various PDF files distributed allover your Mac and form a single file.
How to Create Electronic Signature on macOS 10.14
Are you interested in creating electronic signature on macOS 10.14? If yes, then we would highly recommend PDFelement for Mac, which is the best tool to sign a PDF on macOS 10.14.
Below are the steps that you should follow to make this happen.
Step 1: Open File
- The first step is to launch the file you wish to sign electronically using top electronic software for macOS 10.14. Once you have done that, you should proceed to “Home” to click “Open File.”
- The next step would involve loading the PDF file. Thereafter, you should be ready to create the electronic signature (e-signature) you wish to add to that file.
Step 2: Creating the Electronic Signature
- Use a writing board or a white piece of paper to jot your preferred signature down. Afterward, take a picture of the signature using the camera on your Mac device.
- You may also use a scanner here if you wrote the signature down on a piece of paper.
- Once you have scanned or photographed the signature, you may save it as either PNG or JPG.
- You are now ready to go to the next step, which requires opening the “Comment” menu. Here, you will see an option named “Create Stamp.” Your task is to click that option.
- Once you click it, you will access its drop-down list.
- Simply follow the instructions that appear on the ensuing popup window.
- Search for the signature and load it whether it is a scanned or photographed image.
- Click “Next” and sort the “Stamp” accordingly.
- As you can see, the process is quite simple and straightforward. It won’t even take you long to complete all the steps mentioned here.
- Your signature is now ready to use as you deem fit. Remember, all that you need is a camera or scanner, a white board or a piece of paper, and your fingers to draw or write the signature.
- PDFelement is the preferred electronic signature software for PDF solutions in macOS 10.14.
DocuSign remains a premier signature maker for macOS 10.14 judged by its popularity by users across the board. The fact that it enables users to sign wide-ranging documents without installing the software already makes it a winner. For this reason, and the fact that it works smoothly and fast, DocuSign is a great tool for improving your productivity.
- Massive file type support
- PDF form conversion
- Cloud storage integration
- Integrates easily with other apps for prepopulating forms
- Data validation
- Boosts workflow
- Supports authentication
- Allows electronic and digital signatures
- Users can sign and send documents offline
The free trial version of this electronic signature software for PDF solutions in macOS 10.14 costs nothing.
Where to download:
Feel free to download the best tool to sign a PDF on macOS 10.14 at DocuSign!
Over the years, Mac users have grown accustomed to using eSignLive as the top electronic software for macOS 10.14. Users who rely on it are justified in their choice. Why? You can use it even without basic computer skills. Two, the software offers enhanced security through the authentication feature thus protecting all your electronic and digital files.
- Bulk send
- Document visibility
- Intuitive and easy to use
- Encryption makes the PDF files highly secure
- It’s configurable, customizable and highly flexible
The eSignLive has various plans. For example, you can use the free version for a trial period. Alternatively, you could get either the professional or the enterprise plan that have different price ranges.
Where to download:
Visit eSignLive to download this signature maker for macOS 10.14.
4) Adobe Sign
Adobe made PDFs famous around the world. Naturally, it’s only normal to expect them to be behind one of the best macOS 10.14 electronic signature software in the world – Adobe Sign. The software allows users to sign a multitude of documents, improve workflow, and boost productivity. It has various key features, as you will see below too.
- Supports document template sharing
- Uses can capture electronic signature using their smartphones
- Support for document archiving
- Audit trails
- Custom fields
- Customizable branding
- Digital signature
- Mega Sign that supports signing and sending of bulk documents
Where price is concerned, you have two options. One, go for the free trial version of Adobe Sign. Two, buy any of the four premium versions that start at a monthly fee of $9.99.
Where to download:
Feel free to download the software at Adobe Sign.
5) eSign Genie
Without a doubt, eSign Genie has seen its popularity increase among users around the world interested in learning how to make a digital signature on macOS 10.14. The software stands out based on affordability and user-friendliness. It is perfect for individuals and organizations because of the many key features that the software boasts of, as you will see below.
- Easy to use in appending e-signatures that are legally binding
- Highly convenient since it allows users to send any online link they saved
- Supports automation by integrating online e-signatures on the users’ preferred websites
In terms of price, you can pay nothing to use the software’s free version on trial. You could also go for any of the four other plans that start at $2 per document.
Where to download:
Download this top electronic signature software for PDF solutions in macOS 10.14 here.
- Quick Way to Fix macOS 10.14 Upgrade Failed Issue
- How to Fix Numbers File Can’t Be Open
- Top 10 Free macOS 10.14 EPUB Readers
- How to Fix Excel for macOS 10.14 Not Working
- 10 Best Free macOS 10.14 Apps in 2019