How to Convert BMP to Excel with OCR on Mac
Simple Steps to Convert BMP to Excel on Mac
1. Free Download PDFelement Pro for Mac
2. Open a BMP
4. Convert BMP to Editable Excel with OCR
BMP is the representation of the bitmap image file format that hosts the raster graphics data. This data hardly relies on display devices such as graphics adapter for display. Additionally, you can convert it to excel, a spreadsheet program that normally records and analyses numerical data, for different reasons. To convert BMP to excel on Mac, you must acknowledge that you need to use a perfect BMP to excel converter online, so that you can acquire accurate results.
Best BMP to Excel Converter - PDFelement Pro for Mac
The solution to use in your macOS 10.15 is PDFelement Pro for Mac. This is a tool that does more than you can comprehend and so is reliable to carry out the BMP to excel on Mac conversion. Of all the converter software found online, PDFelement Pro for Mac is the best for this change and this article will show just how to use it to achieve your goal. It makes macOS 10.15 users have an easier time while working with different kinds of file formats.
This software is affordable and contains robust tools in the form of great features, which you can use to further facilitate how you work with PDFs. Some features are great at the creation of new professional looking documents, while other such as the Optical Character Recognition play a significant role in conversions, such as BMP to excel on Mac. Therefore, as you use PDFelement Pro for Mac to open, edit, save and also print some PDF forms or documents, feel confident to use it to convert BMP to excel on Mac, since OCR handles the process perfectly.
- Enhanced data extraction, which takes place form interactive PDF forms
- Continuous annotation addition- at any point you can add drawing, comments or text markups to improve memorization
- OCR- this allows the translation of BMP files into Excel files; meaning it efficiently turns images as well as printed texts into text that are machine-readable.
- Create PDF files from scanners and non-scanners
- Page navigation by keyboard- using keyboard arrow keys, page navigation becomes easier.
- Digital signature- the certificate based digital signatures enable verification of PDFs authenticity. This feature helps in reducing fraud cases.
- Secure PDFs using Encryption and customizable permission- if you apply the 256-bit AES encryption, you can protect your PDF files from unwanted changes and content copying. The customizable permissions are passwords that limit user functions like filing, editing, viewing and others.
- Page editing by adding headers, watermarks, footers and backgrounds
How to Convert BMP to Excel with PDFelement Pro for Mac
From the above explanation about the true nature of PDFelement Pro for Mac, you can tell that is the best tool to convert BMP to excel on Mac. If you do not know how to convert BMP to excel on Mac, you should not get discouraged because PDFelement Pro for Mac is not complicated software, despite being the best PDF tool. So if you are a beginner, it is quite easy to change BMP to Excel using PDFelement Pro as your BMP to excel converter online. Basically, you just have to load the BMP files into the program and directly convert.
1) Download PDFelement Pro for Mac Free
The OCR feature that is most needed to convert BMP to excel on Mac is in the professional version of PDFelement Pro for Mac. Download this version first and install it in your macOS 10.14.
2) Open a BMP
After download and installation, PDFelement Pro is ready for BMP to excel on Mac conversion. So open the BMP file in the program; you can simply drag and drop it. Then click on "Save As" on File menu to save BMP File as PDF.
3) Perform OCR for BMP File
The process to perform OCR involves the following steps.
- In the tool bar, go to “Tool”; in the options displayed, choose “PDF Converter”
- Then click on “Add File” on the bottom and them OCR will start to perform
- Choose your language of choice as well
- Complete by selecting “Apply”
- Click “Open" to open a folder to save converted file
All the above steps to convert BMP to excel on Mac are easy to handle, especially if you use the corresponding images.
- How to Convert Image to Excel with OCR on Mac
- Top 5 Photo to Word Converter with OCR for Mac
- How to Use Image Text Recognition
- How to Copy Text from a Picture
- How to Extract Text from Image on Mac