How to Convert Image to Excel with OCR on Mac
Simple Steps to Convert Image to Excel on Mac
1. Free Download PDFelement Pro for Mac
2. Open an Image
3. Convert Image to Excel
Best Image to Excel Converter for Mac - PDFelement Pro for Mac
Many people using macOS 10.15 would love to have their image files in other formats for various reasons. After all, the data could be necessary for other functions. So, the conversion of image to excel on Mac must take place at some point. Since the data obtained in excel table will be of use later on, it has to be perfect, and meaning that great image to excel converter software is needed. An image to excel converter on Mac is software that can allow you manipulate the image data in the easiest way possible.
PDFelement Pro for Mac fits this description perfectly, since its interface is great ad thus gives users great experience to convert image to Excel table on Mac. By choosing this program as your converter software for this conversion, you are signing up for excellent results. This article has a lot of guidance on how to use PDFelement Pro for Mac as the image to excel converter.
PDFelement Pro for Mac is software that has earned the trust of many macOS 10.15 users. Among its multiple strengths is compatibility with many formats and thus makes business owners reliant on it for various functions. This Mac program is high intuitive and so good at performing PDF related tasks, while also solving problems. As time goes by and technology advances, PDFelement Pro for Mac continues to grow through the development of new versions that make PDF management easier and more exciting and beneficial.
- Redaction- this lets you permanently hide the most sensitive information,
- PDF file editing
- PDF file creation
- Optimization of file size
- Optical character recognition- with its two modes, translation of images to readable texts happens instantly
- Numerous PDF template access
- Keyboard usage in navigation- this provides easier navigation of pages using keyboard arrow keys.
- High security through customizable permissions and encryption- unauthorized editing, viewing or copying of data is limited with encryption and strong passwords
- Form data extraction
- File format conversion- this lets you function with whatever formats you want to use by converting at your request
- Extended file format compatibility
- Digital signing of PDF files
- Bate numbering
- Batch file processing
- Automatic form recognition
- Annotation addition- memorization becomes easier through continuous addition of annotations.
- Additions of watermarks and backgrounds as well as headers and footers
How to Convert Image to Excel with PDFelement Pro for Mac
PDFelement Pro for Mac makes the process of how to convert image to excel on Mac so easy. If you can make this program the only image to excel converter software in your macOS 10.15, there is guarantee that you will always get great results since it is the best PDF tool to scan image to excel and convert too.
1) Download PDFelement Pro for Mac Free
PDFelement Pro for Mac comes in various versions. For you to convert image to excel sheet on Mac, you need the professional version in your macOS 10.15, since it has the most important feature for the conversion. Download this version. Install it and then launch the program so that it becomes the official image to excel converter for Mac.
2) Open an Image to Convert Image to Excel
It is crucial to open the image before image to excel on Mac conversion. Therefore, click on “Create PDF” and choose the respective image that you need opened in the program. You may also drag the image and drop it into the program. Remember to Save JPG file as PDF.
3) Convert Image to Excel with OCR
If you want to make the image editable before it converting into Excel, performing OCR is the important step. Download PDFelement Pro for Mac with OCR feature and simply follow these steps to perform OCR:
- Click on "Tool" on the left menu so that you can access the “PDF Converter” button,
- Click on "Add Files" then choose the PDF file that have converted from Image.
- Set format "To Excel" and select the language of choice in “Change Language” and "OCR Range", finally click on "Apply".
- Click “Open’ to open a folder to save converted file
- How to Convert PNG to Excel with OCR on Mac
- How to Convert Image to Word on Mac
- Top 5 Picture to Word Converter with OCR on Mac
- 5 Best Chinese OCR Software
- Best PDF Scanner Software