Top 2 Ways to Copy Text from Image on Mac
Simple Steps to Copy Text from Image on Mac
1. Download PDFelement Pro for Mac Free
2. Load an Image
3. Perform OCR
4. Mark the Text to Extract
You may be interested in a certain text in an image on a file on mac and so would like to copy it. To copy text from image on mac is not the same and easy as to copy text from a file. There is a different process to follow since it is impossible to just highlight the text and carry on. With this article, you will learn how to copy text from image file on mac and the best software to use for macOS 10.14.
PDFelement Pro for Mac has the best means to edit your PDF documents, the elements of interest being images, texts, links headers, pages, footers, backgrounds and watermarks. It is a powerful tool that comes at an affordable price and is accompanied by an interactive user interface. So you do not have to be a pro to use it in your Mac device. There comes a moment when you need to copy text from image on mac and PDFelement Pro for Mac has the Optical Character Recognition feature, which helps with that process. The OCR feature detects the text in the image and makes it editable, thus allowing you to copy it instantly. Therefore, with this copy text from image software on mac in your macOS 10.14, you can easily transfer image text to where you wish. Since PDFelement Pro for Mac is fully compatible with macOS 10.14, you should definitely consider using it.
Aside from the OCR feature, PDFelement Pro for Mac has other features that you can really utilize as you work with PDF files in your macOS 10.14. They include;
- PDF files editing
- Creation of new PDF files such as fillable PDF forms that have multiple interactive form controls kinds
- Conversion of PDF files to multiple formats such as WORD
- Incorporation of annotations and comments. So you can add some sticky notes here and there, probably for easy memorization.
- Addition of headers and footers, as well as watermarks and backgrounds to make your PDF files unique
- High security through the use of password protection and text redaction. This enables you to keep information confidential and away from unauthorized users that can edit it
- Adjustable Page boxes.
- Digital signing of the files
Copy Text from Images on Mac with PDFelement Pro for Mac
1. Launch PDFelement Pro for Mac on your macOS 10.14 and click “Create PDF.” After that, import that image with the important text to PDF.
2. Go to “Edit” menu and select the “OCR” button. Her, you have to customize the OCR settings by selecting “Editable Text” and selecting the language you want in “Change Languages.” When done select “Perform OCR.”
3. The image text becomes editable, meaning that you can copy text from an image on mac to word or wherever you want.
PDFelement Pro for Mac is easy to use to copy text from image file on mac. With these steps, now you know how to copy text from image to word on mac.
Copy Text from Image with Microsoft OneNote
Microsoft OneNote is an application that you can use in your macOS 10.14 to take notes, both typed and handwritten and manage personal information. It also gathers audio commentaries, screen clippings and drawings. This application was designed to be a paper notebook electronic version. Therefore, Microsoft OneNote comes in handy when you want to collect, organize and share digital information. If your fellow students have it in their mac devices as well, all you need is a network or internet to share study notes. You can use Microsoft OneNote in your iPad and Apple iPhone.
Steps to Copy Text from Images on Mac Using Microsoft OneNote
Microsoft OneNote is not just computer program for information gathering, since it also comes with some OCR capabilities, and thus can copy text from image file on mac. If the image is online, you just have to download the image to your macOS 10.14, and then use Microsoft OneNote as your copy text from image software on mac to copy text from image online.
Use the following detailed steps to learn how to copy text from jpeg image on mac using Microsoft OneNote.
1) Launch Microsoft OneNote to begin and Access “Insert” menu
2) You must select the picture you want first. Select “Pictures” in the “Insert” menu
3) Since you may be having several picture files, ensure to select the one you really need and remember to click “Insert” at the bottom right.
4) The image will definitely open after that step. So now right click on the image. Select “Copy Text from Picture,” which will be among the options on the side menu.
The text you have selected gets copied immediately. From here, you can paste it to the preferred place in your macOS 10.14 like Word because there are no destination limitations.
- How to Scan Picture to Text on Mac
- How to Use Image Text Recognition
- How to Extract Text from Image on Mac
- Best PDF Scanner Software
- Top 10 OCR Software for Mac