How to Copy Text from Image on Mac
Simple Steps to Copy Text from Image on Mac
1. Free Download PDFelement Pro for Mac
2. Load an Image
3. Perform OCR to Copy Text from Image
You may be interested in a certain text in an image on a file on Mac and so would like to copy text from image online. To copy text from image on Mac is not the same and easy as to copy text from a file. There is a different process to follow since it is impossible to just highlight the text and carry on. With this article, you will learn how to copy text from image file on Mac and the best software to use for macOS 10.15.
PDFelement Pro for Mac has the best means to edit your PDF documents, the elements of interest being images, texts, links headers, pages, footers, backgrounds and watermarks. It is a powerful tool that comes at an affordable price and is accompanied by an interactive user interface. So you do not have to be a pro to use it in your Mac device. There comes a moment when you need to copy text from image on mac and PDFelement Pro for Mac has the Optical Character Recognition feature, which helps with that process. The OCR feature detects the text in the image and makes it editable, thus allowing you to copy it instantly. Therefore, with this copy text from image software on mac in your macOS 10.14, you can easily transfer image text to where you wish. Since PDFelement Pro for Mac is fully compatible with macOS 10.14, you should definitely consider using it.
Aside from the OCR feature, PDFelement Pro for Mac has other features that you can really utilize as you work with PDF files in your macOS 10.15. They include;
- PDF files editing
- Creation of new PDF files such as fillable PDF forms that have multiple interactive form controls kinds
- Conversion of PDF files to multiple formats such as WORD
- Incorporation of annotations and comments. So you can add some sticky notes here and there, probably for easy memorization.
- Addition of headers and footers, as well as watermarks and backgrounds to make your PDF files unique
- High security through the use of password protection and text redaction. This enables you to keep information confidential and away from unauthorized users that can edit it
- Adjustable Page boxes.
- Digital signing of the files
How to Copy Text from Image on Mac with PDFelement Pro for Mac
Regarding how to copy text from JPEG image on Mac, the best is through PDFelement Pro for Mac. Here are the instructions;
Step 1: Get PDFelement Pro for Mac
To get PDFelement Pro for Mac, you must visit Mac App Store. The program is provided for free and always, therefore, you should go ahead and download and install the program. When done, doable click on the icon to open the software.
Step 2: Import Image into the Software
Working towards copying the text in the image requires you to open it in the program interface. So, select Create PDF from File, and import the respective image. It should open immediately. Rememer to save it as a PDF file.
Step 3: Duplicate Text from the Image
To duplicate the text from image, it is important to make the image editable. So, click on "OCR Text Recognition" to perform OCR. Pick out the most preferable language and then confirm your selection by clicking on Perform OCR. Your image should become editable in seconds and it is easy for how to copy text from image to Word on Mac.
- How to Convert Tiff to Word on Mac
- Top 5 PNG to PPT Converter with OCR for Mac
- Top 5 Image to Text Converter with OCR on Mac
- How to Convert Photo to Text on Mac
- How to Detect Text in Image on Mac