How to Copy Text from a Picture
Simple Steps to Copy Text from a Picture on Mac
1. Download PDFelement Pro for Mac Free
2. Load a Picture
3. Enable OCR
4. Edit Text
While using your macOS 10.14, you may want to copy text from picture on mac for various reasons, which you cannot ignore. However, since you hardly know how to copy text from a picture on mac, you may feel devastated. It does not have to be that way since PDFelement Pro for Mac can do the magic for you. This program has a special feature known as the Optical Character Recognition that manipulates the picture to enable you to copy the text that you need and place it in your chosen destination, such as a word document.
It plays a role in the high recognition of PDFelement Pro for Mac as the best PDF file manager. This article provides you with easy steps of how to copy text from picture on mac using the PDFelement Pro for Mac and more information on the program for macOS 10.14.
With the PDFelement Pro for Mac in your macOS10.14, you are completely equipped to deal with any PDF related tasks that may come your way. So if you are tasked with copying some text from a picture, like to copy text from picture online, PDFelement is the PDF tool to use because it is the best of the best. The program has an interface that suites everybody that is interested, thus easily usable by beginners along with the IT pros. Usability is not the only thing to look forward to, but also its high effectiveness and reliability.
You can incorporate it in how to copy text from a picture in word since it has the capability to do so, through its special key feature, OCR. Therefore, if you have been wondering how to copy text from picture in word, worry less because this program is the answer. Additionally, PDFelement Pro for Mac can do the reverse and thus is practical in how to copy text from picture to word.
- PDF files creation, whereby you can create PDF forms or documents that are customized to your requirements.
- PDF file protection- this feature includes passwords and information redaction to protect information from the wrong people. It protects both from sight and editing.
- Batch file processing, whereby you can conduct a function on multiple pages of PDF files in the shortest period possible, and everything comes out perfectly
- Annotations- this feature lets you add something to information in PDF files; could be personalized drawings, sticky notes or comments for memorization purposes.
- PDF form and document format conversion- PDFelement Pro for Mac converts the files into the formats that you want.
- Incorporation of backgrounds and watermarks- this applies to editing of the pages, which involves putting watermarks and backgrounds to solidify the originality of the file
- Headers and footers addition- this also comes in handy in page editing since the headers and footers sort of summarize what the documents are about.
- PDF file editing- you can remove, add, rotate and manipulate the file contents however you please.
- Adjustable page boxes
How to Copy Text from a Picture on Mac
To copy text from picture on mac, PDFelement Pro for Mac is the best tool to do a perfect job since it gives you the opportunity to have desirable results. Its OCR technology is always ready to make it possible for anyone to copy a text from any picture and transfer it to another destination such as a word document. Since the program is meant to manage PDF files, it is great at how to copy text from a picture in word.
Here are the steps to the process of copying text from a picture. You need to follow these steps as indicated and use the images to verify that your actions are as required.
1) Download PDFelement Pro for Mac Free
Just in case you do not have PDFelement in your macOS 10.14, you need to download it first. Ensure that you acquire the updated version so that you can have the updated versions of all features and install appropriately. When done, launch the program.
2) Load a Picture
Loading the picture in question is the first step. So click on “Create PDF” and open file. Alternatively, you can drag the picture and drop it into the program. This leads to direct opening.
3) Enable OCR
It is impossible to do any copying without enabling OCR. So to enable Optical Character Recognition, go to “Edit”; choose the button marked “OCR” and proceed with OCR settings customization. Choose your preferred language in the “Change Language” option and click on “Perform OCR” to go forward.
4) Edit Text
After OCR performance, select the “Edit” option since the picture is now editable. You now have the capability to copy text from picture on mac and transfer to word.
- 5 Best Image to HTML Converter
- How to Convert Photo to Text
- 5 Best Chinese OCR Software
- 5 Best Arabic OCR Software
- How to Detect Text in Image on Mac