How to Copy Text from a Picture on Mac
Simple Steps to Copy Text from a Picture on Mac
1. Free Download PDFelement Pro for Mac
2. Load a Picture
3. Enable OCR to Copy Text from a Picture
While using your macOS 10.15, you may want to copy text from picture on Mac for various reasons, which you cannot ignore. However, since you hardly know how to copy text from a picture on mac, you may feel devastated. It does not have to be that way since PDFelement Pro for Mac can do the magic for you. This program has a special feature known as the Optical Character Recognition that manipulates the picture to enable you to copy the text that you need and place it in your chosen destination, such as a word document.
It plays a role in the high recognition of PDFelement Pro for Mac as the best PDF file manager. This article provides you with easy steps of how to copy text from picture on mac using the PDFelement Pro for Mac and more information on the program for macOS 10.15.
With the PDFelement Pro for Mac in your macOS10.15, you are completely equipped to deal with any PDF related tasks that may come your way. So if you are tasked with copying some text from a picture, like to copy text from picture online, PDFelement is the PDF tool to use because it is the best of the best. The program has an interface that suites everybody that is interested, thus easily usable by beginners along with the IT pros. Usability is not the only thing to look forward to, but also its high effectiveness and reliability.
You can incorporate it in how to copy text from a picture in word since it has the capability to do so, through its special key feature, OCR. Therefore, if you have been wondering how to copy text from picture in word, worry less because this program is the answer. Additionally, PDFelement Pro for Mac can do the reverse and thus is practical in how to copy text from picture to word.
- PDF files creation, whereby you can create PDF forms or documents that are customized to your requirements.
- PDF file protection- this feature includes passwords and information redaction to protect information from the wrong people. It protects both from sight and editing.
- Batch file processing, whereby you can conduct a function on multiple pages of PDF files in the shortest period possible, and everything comes out perfectly
- Annotations- this feature lets you add something to information in PDF files; could be personalized drawings, sticky notes or comments for memorization purposes.
- PDF form and document format conversion- PDFelement Pro for Mac converts the files into the formats that you want.
- Incorporation of backgrounds and watermarks- this applies to editing of the pages, which involves putting watermarks and backgrounds to solidify the originality of the file
- Headers and footers addition- this also comes in handy in page editing since the headers and footers sort of summarize what the documents are about.
- PDF file editing- you can remove, add, rotate and manipulate the file contents however you please.
- Adjustable page boxes
How to Copy Text from a Picture on Mac
PDFelement Pro for Mac has the capability to copy text from a picture. Simply follow these steps.
Step 1: Get PDFelement Pro for Mac
Mac App Store provides you with PDFelement Pro for Mac freely and at any time. So, your task is to download, install and launch the program.
Step 2: Add the Picture to the Software
To copy the text from the picture, add it to the program through the Create PDF from File function found on the interface. You can drag the picture and drop it in the open window for it to open.
Step 3: Copy Text from Your Picture
Having opened the picture in the PDFelement Pro interface, access the tool bar above and click on Perform OCR. In the new window, there are two options; select Editable Text on the right. Ensure that you select the language you desire and then Apply. The picture will become editable within a few seconds, allowing you to copy text at your convenience.
- How to Convert Tiff to Excel with OCR on Mac
- How to Convert BMP to Excel with OCR on Mac
- Top 5 Picture to Word Converter with OCR on Mac
- How to Copy Text from Photo on Mac
- Top 2 Ways to Copy Text from Image on Mac