How to Detect Text in Image on Mac
Simple Steps to Detect Text in Image
1. Download PDFelement Pro for Mac Free
2. Import an Image
3. Detect Text in Image
4. Get Text from Image
For you to perfectly detect text in image on mac, you need the best and also the most advanced option for OCR detection on mac. PDFelement Pro for Mac fits this description and thus should be your first and incomparable choice. The experienced macOS 10.14 users have been using the PDFelement Pro for Mac to carry out any activities regarding PDF files and the road has been exciting and full of growth.
This program is the best that you will find that can detect words from image on mac because the procedure of detection of text in images on mac is not just a process that any other program can do. It requires special software that hosts a special feature, which can deliver perfect results without issues such as alterations or delays. In this article, you will learn how to trust PDFelement Pro for Mac to do the text detecting in macOS 10.14 images for you.
PDFelement Pro for Mac is the only program that can automatically detect and recognize text in natural images on mac. The work here is done easily, reliably and perfectly using the special feature, Optical Character Recognition. As a result of the best outcomes, viability and usability that are witnessed by multiple Mac users make the PDFelement Pro for Mac to be rated highly.
Additionally, the OCR feature is continually growing because the team of developers want perfect results for the mac users. Therefore, you can completely trust that through this feature, PDFelement will never disappoint. As you detect text in image on mac using it, you should expect accuracy and for that to even get better with continued use, update the program as new versions arrive. They will always come with better features and better versions of the old features.
PDFelement Pro for Mac has other key features that qualify it to the best PDF tool for text detection in images on mac. They include the following;
- Secure and safe PDF editing- this includes the editing of pages, links, headers, footers, images, backgrounds and watermarks. So you can even crop images.
- PDF annotation- annotation is a process whereby you add some contents to the information in the PDF files, such as comments, text boxes and stamps.
- PDF creation and conversion- PDFelement Pro for Mac is a program created by developers that understand the need to use PDF files in multiple formats. So the program converts files into other formats while creating as well.
- PDF protection- unauthorized people may have access to your macOS 101.14 and could reach information meant to be confidential. So the PDFelement comes in protect such information through password protection or sensitive information redaction.
- Approval through digital document signing-signing a document such as a contract is always a sign of approval. PDFelement Pro for Mac makes it possible to sign digitally.
- PDF files’ graphical elements manipulation- these include removal, addition, resizing and rotating.
- Detection of text in images
How to Detect Text in Image on Mac with PDFelement Pro for Mac
PDFelement Pro for Mac is the best PDF tool that you can use to detect text from image on mac because it also does text detection in images online on mac. This tells that the OCR feature of PDFelement Pro for Mac is powerful, making the program the most preferable text detection in images software on mac. The following is a guide on how to detect texts in images using PDFelement Pro for Mac.
Steps with description in details for how to Detect Text in Image on Mac
1) Download PDFelement Pro for Mac Free
Text detection in images on mac using PDFelement Pro for Mac requires that you have the program in your macOS 10.14. So if you do not have it in your macOS 10.14, go head and download it and also install it.
2) Import an Image
You need to import the image from the respective location. So click on “Create PDF” that is on the main interface and go on to carry out the image selection.
3) Detect Text in Image
To automatically detect and recognize text in natural images on mac, follow the following procedure;
Click on “Edit” to proceed to “OCR”. This should take you to extract data from image. You can choose your preferred language in this step.
4) Get Text from Image
The beginning of the on text detection in images on Mac starts with the “Perform OCR” button that is on the interface. The “Finish” button completes the process and so you will acquire the text in PDF file, which is in the output folder.
You must follow the steps above systematically as indicated, so that you can carry out text detection in images on Mac without hitches challenges. The images will guide you too.
- How to Convert Image to Excel with OCR on Mac
- How to Convert Photo to Text
- How to Get Text from Image on Mac
- How to Scan to PDF on Mac
- How to Convert Handwriting to Text on Mac