How to Detect Text in Image on Mac
Simple Steps to Detect Text in Image on Mac
1. Free Download PDFelement Pro for Mac
2. Import an Image
3. Detect Text in Image
For you to perfectly detect text in image on mac, you need the best and also the most advanced option for OCR detection on mac. PDFelement Pro for Mac fits this description and thus should be your first and incomparable choice. The experienced macOS 10.15 users have been using the PDFelement Pro for Mac to carry out any activities regarding PDF files and the road has been exciting and full of growth.
This program is the best that you will find that can detect words from image on mac because the procedure of detection of text in images on mac is not just a process that any other program can do. It requires special software that hosts a special feature, which can deliver perfect results without issues such as alterations or delays. In this article, you will learn how to trust PDFelement Pro for Mac to do the text detecting in macOS 10.15 images for you.
PDFelement Pro for Mac is the only program that can automatically detect and recognize text in natural images on mac. The work here is done easily, reliably and perfectly using the special feature, Optical Character Recognition. As a result of the best outcomes, viability and usability that are witnessed by multiple Mac users make the PDFelement Pro for Mac to be rated highly.
Additionally, the OCR feature is continually growing because the team of developers want perfect results for the mac users. Therefore, you can completely trust that through this feature, PDFelement will never disappoint. As you detect text in image on mac using it, you should expect accuracy and for that to even get better with continued use, update the program as new versions arrive. They will always come with better features and better versions of the old features.
PDFelement Pro for Mac has other key features that qualify it to the best PDF tool for text detection in images on mac. They include the following;
- Secure and safe PDF editing- this includes the editing of pages, links, headers, footers, images, backgrounds and watermarks. So you can even crop images.
- PDF annotation- annotation is a process whereby you add some contents to the information in the PDF files, such as comments, text boxes and stamps.
- PDF creation and conversion- PDFelement Pro for Mac is a program created by developers that understand the need to use PDF files in multiple formats. So the program converts files into other formats while creating as well.
- PDF protection- unauthorized people may have access to your macOS 101.14 and could reach information meant to be confidential. So the PDFelement comes in protect such information through password protection or sensitive information redaction.
- Approval through digital document signing-signing a document such as a contract is always a sign of approval. PDFelement Pro for Mac makes it possible to sign digitally.
- PDF files’ graphical elements manipulation- these include removal, addition, resizing and rotating.
- Detection of text in images
How to Detect Text in Image on Mac
PDFelement Pro for Mac makes image text detectable within the shortest time possible. Here are the steps to follow;
Step 1: Download PDFelement Pro for Mac
Start the process to detect text from image by downloading PDFelement Pro for Mac, at Mac App Store. The platform provides the software for free, so install and then open it immediately.
Step 2: Upload the Image
To detect the text in image, you need to open the image in the program. Click on Create PDF from File in the interface and proceed to find the image in the computer storage to upload it to PDFelement Pro for Mac.
Step 3: Detect Text in Image
Regarding text detection in images online on Mac, you must use Optical Character Recognition function. Access it through the Perform OCR option. Choose Searchable Text Image if you just want to find the text or Editable Text if you want to detect and edit text. Change the language of the image text if you must using the Document Language function. When the process is complete, choose Apply.
- How to Convert PNG to HTML with OCR on Mac
- How to Convert JPG/PNG/Tiff to ePub on Mac
- Top 5 PNG to PPT Converter with OCR for Mac
- Top 5 Image to Text Converter with OCR on Mac
- How to Convert Picture to Text with OCR on Mac