How to Extract Text from Image on Mac
Simple Steps to Extract Text from Image on Mac
1. Download PDFelement Pro for Mac Free
2. Load an Image
3. Extract Text from Image
If you would like to extract text from image on mac, PDFelement Pro for Mac is the best extract text from image software on mac for your macOS 10.15. This program is amazing at the management of PDF files and so can definitely carry out this function for you whenever you need it done. PDFelement Pro for Mac has multiple features and the Optical Character Recognition (OCR) feature is the one responsible for the extraction of text from the pictures in your macOS 10.15.
As a Mac user that constantly needs to manipulate PDF files, you should give PDFelement Pro for Mac a chance to cater to your needs. This program has an amazing interface that makes it possible for beginners to confidently rely it despite not having any experience with the multiple tools that it hosts. Additionally, the performance of its functionalities is accurate, easy and straightforward.
For example, as you use the PDFelement Pro for Mac in your Mac as the extract text from image software on Mac, the OCR feature comes to play so long as you use the right procedure of how to extract text from image on mac. The PDFelement Pro for Mac performs the OCR on a picture to enable you to extract text from jpeg on mac. The best thing about all this is that you get perfect results including advanced outcomes, since the program itself is advanced. PDFelement Pro for Mac has no limitations and so can also extract text from image online on mac, simply through this same feature, the OCR.
Therefore, this program that has these amazing capabilities is the best PDF tool for all the needs you may have in Mac.
OCR feature is not the only one in PDFelement Pro for mac. The following is a list of the key features that are beneficial to your macOS 10.15 ;
- PDF file manipulation through its graphical elements. PDFelement Pro for Mac allows you to re-size, add, move, rotate and remove the graphical elements that are within your PDF.
- PDF editing and performance of basic functions like saving, printing, opening and marking up.
- New PDF file creation such as the fillable forms that contain some kinds of control
- PDF file conversion to various file formats like Word
- Addition of comments and annotations, including sticky notes
- Input of footers and headers, especially in your academic papers
- Incorporation of backgrounds and watermarks, which prevent the illegal duplication of your company forms and documents.
- PDF file high security, whose protection comes in the form of strong passwords or sensitive information redaction. This feature gives you a chance to be worry free because no unauthorized users can manipulate the information in the PDF forms and documents without your consent
- PDF file signing digitally. This feature saves you the time and energy involved in manual document signing.
How to Extract Text from Photo on Mac with PDFelement Pro for Mac
The best PDF OCR tool for your macOS 10.15 is none other than PDFelement Pro for Mac. This is the only program that you can trust to extract text from photo on mac without hitches and make it possible for you to do whatever you want with the same text extracted. PDFelement Pro for Mac makes the process to extract text from jpg on Mac supper easy, such that you will never worry about the actions to take just to extract text from picture on mac.
The following are two ways mentioned in the beginning of this article, accompanied by detailed and described steps for how to extract Text from Image on Mac with PDFelement Pro for Mac.
1. Download PDFelement Pro for Mac Free
The process to extract text from image on Mac using PDFelement Pro for Mac begins by having the OCR tool in your Mac. Therefore, download PDFelement Pro for Mac free and install it.
Launch the PDFelement Pro for Mac after the installation is complete and load the image by dragging and dropping it into the program window so that it can be opened immediately, or click on "Open file" to open the photo you want to extract text from on Mac.
2. Extract Text from Image
Now focus on the next step to extract text from picture on mac. Access “Perform OCR” in the upper right hand side. Customize OCR settings and choose “Perform OCR.” This manually specifies the text that requires extraction.
When done, click on the button “Open,” so that you can complete extracting process.
3. Edit the Text to Extract
Now you can click on the "Text" icon in the left hand side menu to edit the extracted text from image.
- How to Convert PNG to Word with OCR on Mac
- How to Scan Document into Excel on Mac
- How to Convert Picture to Text with OCR
- 5 Best Arabic OCR Software
- Top 10 OCR Software for Mac