How to Use Image Text Recognition
Simple Steps for How to Use Image Text Recognition
1. Download PDFelement Pro for Mac Free
2. Open an Image
3. Enable OCR for Image Text Recognition
4. Edit Text
As technology continually advances, it makes multiple technologies to go to higher levels where customers can get the quality service they need. Image recognition is among these technologies, which requires a reliable program that can handle it and give great results. PDFelement Pro for Mac qualifies as the best program that can handle image text recognition. This program ensures that a macOS 10.14 user easily extracts the data needed from an image and the end result is great outcome.
PDFelement Pro for Mac is also powerful enough to handle the recognition of image online since it has the feature to carry out this task that other programs fail at. Discover more about this below as this article has information on how to use image text recognition with the most reliable program, PDFelement Pro for Mac.
PDFelement Pro for Mac is quite a handy PDF tool because it can handle a lot of tasks, which explain why it is often recommended to be the only PDF management tool in any macOS 10.14. When you need to conduct image recognition, you should definitely consider this program because it does a lot more than you expect. Using its great and unique feature, the Optical Character Recognition, PDFelement Pro for Mac does image recognition online, optical image recognition and character recognition from image.
The interface is friendly such that people that are new to matters regarding picture text recognition can easily use it and also get quality results. Therefore, PDFelement Pro for Mac is the perfect program to use for OCR image recognition. This program is unique because it works to deliver perfection. Aside from OCR, PDFelement Pro for Mac hosts other key features that you need for full manipulation of PDF documents. You are likely to make changes in your files and some changes are impossible to make without the right set of tools.
For instance, if you need to convert a PDF to HTML or Word format, you need a tool that can deliver, without layout interference.
- PDF digital signature, whereby you can professional approve documents such as contracts by simply signing digitally.
- Format conversion, which involves changing formats for files in your macOS 10.14 to or from PDF format. Hence it enable you view and use PDF files in other formats such as image files and HTML, among others.
- Annotation- this feature makes it possible to easily segregate files.
- Editing of PDF documents- whereby you add or remove or change the paragraph and line modes as you manipulate other file contexts like text.
- Changing of graphical elements, whereby you can resize, rotate, add or change such elements that are present in the PDF files
- PDF file security- this feature relies on information redaction or passwords to keep information safe from enemies or people without the right to have access.
- Processing of batch files- this feature ensures accuracy regardless of the number of files being processed at once.
How to Use Image Text Recognition
PDFelement Pro for Mac can never disappoint when you need to use image text recognition. Therefore, if you need to recognize text from image online word document or perform Chinese character recognition from image, this is the program to cover you. OCR image recognition comes so easy to this program because its OCR feature is robust and capable of handling such task without glitches. You definitely want a reliable program that you can trust to give you accurate results and smooth operation. Do not hesitate to select PDFelement Pro for Mac.
The following are the steps to take to use image text recognition using the PDFelement Pro for Mac.
1) Download PDFelement Pro for Mac Free
To recognize text from image online word document, PDFelement Pro for Mac should be present in your macOS 10.14. If it is missing, you must download PDFelement Pro for Mac free. Acquire the latest version, which comes with updated features; install it in the appropriate way and launch it.
2) Open an Image
Open the image file in the PDFelement program. You can do so by dragging it and dropping to open file directly or by clicking “Open File” and opening the image file.
3) Enable OCR for Image Text Recognition
Any character recognition from image such as Chinese character recognition from image requires that you enable the OCR, so that it can be functional. To do so, go to “Edit” in the menu bar and choose the OCR mode by clicking on the “OCR” button. It is important to customize the settings, so selected your language of choice in “Change Language” and make the text editable by selecting “Perfrom OCR.”
4) Edit Text
Since the new file become editable after Image text recognition, you can edit text by clicking on “Edit”.
- How to Convert BMP to Word with OCR on Mac
- How to Convert PNG to Text on Mac
- Top 5 Photo to Word Converter with OCR for Mac
- How to Copy Text from Photo on Mac
- How to Scan to PDF on Mac