5 Best Image to HTML Converter
Finding the best image to HTML converter on Mac can be quite challenging. Because of that, this article seeks to guide you to make your task of finding and learning about the best image to HTML converter much easier, as you will see.
As any web developer or builder knows, some HTML codes get saved as images. Now, this can present a set of unique challenges, especially if the webmaster is unable to copy the codes from the said images.
However, a solution exists that makes it easier for this group of professionals to convert image to HTML code on Mac. As these professionals know, software that can convert image to link HTML on Mac is worth investing in – even if it costs nothing.
Top 5 Image to HTML Converter
1. PDFelement Pro for Mac
PDFelement Pro for Mac ranks highly in the category of image to HTML converter for email on Mac for various reasons. Arguably, the biggest reason is the presence of the OCR functionality in the app. More importantly, it also edits, creates, annotates and supports the sharing of PDFs easily.
It can convert image to link HTML on Mac easily courtesy of the following features.
- Converts images of all formats
- OCR functionality
- Comes with a free version
- Users can set it manually according to their preferences and objectives
What is more, this image to HTML converter on Mac has the following pros and cons.
- Excels at scanning and OCR functions
- Converts documents to PDFs and multiple other formats easily
- Creates fillable PDF forms easily
- Be ready to see a change in settings when you convert image to HTML code on Mac
- Can freeze when trying to open documents
- May open files slowly
2. PDF Converter Pro
PDF Converter Pro is a highly ranked tool by experts whose jobs revolve around how to convert image to HTML on Mac. Its compatibility with different file formats – such as EPUB, PowerPoint, as well as Word, Excel and all image formats – keeps earning this converter more love from users around the world.
- Converts scanned PDFs easily
- Enhanced security through passwords
- Performs batch conversion efficiently
- Optimal speed and stability
- Capable of adding files to single PDFs
In addition to the features, its pros and cons are as follows:
- Easy to use interface
- Retains the converted file in its original layout
- Installs quickly
- High quality output
- Loads quickly
- Works fast when OCR functionality is off
- Users can add personal notes on their PDF files
- System-tray popups
- A highly costly image to HTML converter on Mac
- Compared to other converters, it lacks many features
Visit this link to download PDF Converter Pro.
Zamzar is a web-based image to HTML converter on Mac. Moreover, it can convert image to HTML code on Mac in multiple formats. More importantly, it supports multiple HTML versions that include HTML5, HTML4, and HTML. On top of all that, users are free to convert multiple PDFs concurrently.
The software also has an array of features, pros and cons as shown below.
- Converts videos, audio, images and eBooks
- Completes file conversion in four simple steps
- Supports email and non-email conversion of files
- Provides text-to-speech service
- Runs on browsers
- Free file conversions
- Perfect image to HTML converter for email on Mac
- Users don’t have to install anything to use this software
- Converts wide-ranging files to and from different formats
- Simple to use
- Users without paid accounts are limited to 1MB files
- File conversion can drag for ages
- Download links have a lifespan of not more than 24 hours
- Can drop in speed if the website encounters massive traffic
Visit Zamzar if you wish to download this app for converting images to HTML.
4. Online PDF to HTML Converter
Online PDF to HTML converter works effectively and seamlessly to convert image to HTML code on Mac. It displays all documents and files on the web browser as HTML5. What this means is it displays all texts, images, interactive content and links as HTML5.
Apart from all that, it also has features, pros and cons worth noting.
- Supports SVG and web fonts
- Supports HTML tags
- Designs high-level PDFs before converting them to fabulous webpages
- Multiple formatting options
- Intuitive interface
- Free to use
- Simple to use
- Converts multiple files
- After conversion, it saves HTML output in zip files
- Converts real and shape texts
- Allows users to preview all files converted online
- No registration required
- No technical or customer service support offered
- Limits users to 10 converted files each week
- Size of files to be converted each session limited to 10MBs
Visit IDR Solutions to download this image to HTML converter on Mac.
PDFMate is popular with a wide array of users interested in learning and improving their skills regarding how to convert image to HTML on Mac. What is more, the software is free to use. On top of that, it has a powerful and impressive range of conversion features.
PDFMate has several superb features, pros and a few cons worth mentioning.
- Converts files to various formats
- Supports merging and combining of PDFs
- Uses page ranges for splitting PDFs into various new files
- Uses password protection to encrypt PDFs
- Allows users to create PDFs using PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and IMG
- Built-in highly advanced OCR technology
- Converts files at the snap of a finger
- Has an easy to use interface
- Functions fast, easily, smartly and accurately
- Comes with a password-setting function
- Offers users a file limit of 2MB
- Capable of altering the final file
Visit PDFMate to download this free image to HTML converter on Mac to convert image to link HTML on Mac too!
- 5 Best Chinese OCR Software
- 5 Best Russian OCR Software
- Top 2 Ways to Copy Text from Image on Mac
- How to Get Text from Image on Mac
- Top 10 OCR Software for Mac