5 Best Image to HTML Converter
Finding the best image to HTML converter on Mac can be quite challenging. Because of that, this article seeks to guide you to make your task of finding and learning about the best image to HTML converter much easier, as you will see.
As any web developer or builder knows, some HTML codes get saved as images. Now, this can present a set of unique challenges, especially if the webmaster is unable to copy the codes from the said images.
However, a solution exists that makes it easier for this group of professionals to convert image to HTML code on Mac. As these professionals know, software that can convert image to link HTML on Mac is worth investing in – even if it costs nothing.
Top 5 Image to HTML Converter
As you may be aware, the market is full of different types of apps that you can use as image to HTML converter on Mac. One of the best in this regard is PDFelement for Mac. PDF Converter Pro also ranks highly with web builders who love to convert image to HTML code on Mac. In this article, you will learn about the five best apps.
1. PDFelement for Mac
PDFelement for Mac ranks highly in the category of image to HTML converter for email on Mac for various reasons. Arguably, the biggest reason is the presence of the OCR functionality in the app. More importantly, it also edits, creates, annotates and supports the sharing of PDFs easily.
It can convert image to link HTML on Mac easily courtesy of the following features.
- Converts images of all formats
- OCR functionality
- Comes with a free version
- Users can set it manually according to their preferences and objectives
What is more, this image to HTML converter on Mac has the following pros and cons.
- Excels at scanning and OCR functions
- Converts documents to PDFs and multiple other formats easily
- Creates fillable PDF forms easily
- Be ready to see a change in settings when you convert image to HTML code on Mac
- Can freeze when trying to open documents
- May open files slowly
Steps for How to Use Chinese OCR with PDFelement for Mac
It’s possible to use Chinese OCR with PDFelement for Mac every time you consider how to convert image to HTML code on Mac. With PDFelement for Mac, you can manage PDFs easily and efficiently. Furthermore, it performs Chinese OCR functions more effectively compared to any other similar image to HTML converter on Mac.
The steps for using Chinese OCR with PDFelement for Mac are as follows:
Step 1: Opening the File
Dragging and dropping the file with Chinese characters into this app should be your firsts step. Do this to open the file and make it ready for whatever else you wish to do. The app will open any file saved as PDF directly. Files that are in non-PDF formats will first require converting to PDFs before the app can open them.
Step 2: Enabling Chinese OCR
Additionally, you also have to enable Chinese OCR, which you can do by clicking “Edit” then “OCR.” Then, you would need to click “Editable Text” before finishing off with “Change Language” and “OK.” Depending on what your file has, you may have to choose one or both of “Traditional Chinese” and “Simplify Chinese.”
Step 3: Editing or Converting
At this point, you are ready to use PDFelement for Mac, as your image to HTML converter on Mac. Once you finish performing OCR, the file will be ready for editing. Edit the content directly by clicking “Edit.” Alternatively, convert the file into your preferred format by selecting any output format under “Home.”
2. PDF Converter Pro
PDF Converter Pro is a highly ranked tool by experts whose jobs revolve around how to convert image to HTML on Mac. Its compatibility with different file formats – such as EPUB, PowerPoint, as well as Word, Excel and all image formats – keeps earning this converter more love from users around the world.
- Converts scanned PDFs easily
- Enhanced security through passwords
- Performs batch conversion efficiently
- Optimal speed and stability
- Capable of adding files to single PDFs
In addition to the features, its pros and cons are as follows:
- Easy to use interface
- Retains the converted file in its original layout
- Installs quickly
- High quality output
- Loads quickly
- Works fast when OCR functionality is off
- Users can add personal notes on their PDF files
- System-tray popups
- A highly costly image to HTML converter on Mac
- Compared to other converters, it lacks many features
Zamzar is a web-based image to HTML converter on Mac. Moreover, it can convert image to HTML code on Mac in multiple formats. More importantly, it supports multiple HTML versions that include HTML5, HTML4, and HTML. On top of all that, users are free to convert multiple PDFs concurrently.
The software also has an array of features, pros and cons as shown below.
- Converts videos, audio, images and eBooks
- Completes file conversion in four simple steps
- Supports email and non-email conversion of files
- Provides text-to-speech service
- Runs on browsers
- Free file conversions
- Perfect image to HTML converter for email on Mac
- Users don’t have to install anything to use this software
- Converts wide-ranging files to and from different formats
- Simple to use
- Users without paid accounts are limited to 1MB files
- File conversion can drag for ages
- Download links have a lifespan of not more than 24 hours
- Can drop in speed if the website encounters massive traffic
4. Online PDF to HTML Converter
Online PDF to HTML converter works effectively and seamlessly to convert image to HTML code on Mac. It displays all documents and files on the web browser as HTML5. What this means is it displays all texts, images, interactive content and links as HTML5.
Apart from all that, it also has features, pros and cons worth noting.
- Supports SVG and web fonts
- Supports HTML tags
- Designs high-level PDFs before converting them to fabulous webpages
- Multiple formatting options
- Intuitive interface
- Free to use
- Simple to use
- Converts multiple files
- After conversion, it saves HTML output in zip files
- Converts real and shape texts
- Allows users to preview all files converted online
- No registration required
- No technical or customer service support offered
- Limits users to 10 converted files each week
- Size of files to be converted each session limited to 10MBs
PDFMate is popular with a wide array of users interested in learning and improving their skills regarding how to convert image to HTML on Mac. What is more, the software is free to use. On top of that, it has a powerful and impressive range of conversion features.
PDFMate has several superb features, pros and a few cons worth mentioning.
- Converts files to various formats
- Supports merging and combining of PDFs
- Uses page ranges for splitting PDFs into various new files
- Uses password protection to encrypt PDFs
- Allows users to create PDFs using PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and IMG
- Built-in highly advanced OCR technology
- Converts files at the snap of a finger
- Has an easy to use interface
- Functions fast, easily, smartly and accurately
- Comes with a password-setting function
- Offers users a file limit of 2MB
- Capable of altering the final file
- Top 5 Image to Text Converter with OCR on Mac
- How to Convert Image to PPT
- How to Convert Picture to Text with OCR
- Top 2 Ways to Copy Text from Image on Mac
- How to Get Text from Image on Mac