Top 5 Image to Text Converter with OCR on Mac
You benefit tremendously from learning how to convert any image to text on Mac. However, the lessons are only helpful when you know how to use the best image to text converter for Mac. This article will review the top five tools you can use for changing image to text on Mac.
If your work – or whatever task that’s before you – involves manipulating images, you may have considered certain aspects of some of the photos you encountered. In that case, you may probably have only considered one option; that is, redesigning the whole thing from scratch.
In this case, it should please you to note that technology has introduced a faster, easier, more comfortable and highly efficient solution to this problem. The solution lies in the tools you can use for converting any image to text on Mac.
Continue reading below to learn more about the five top tools for such work.
Best 5 Image to Text Converter with OCR on Mac
1. PDFelement Pro for Mac
PDFelement Pro for Mac is a top, high quality, exceedingly efficient and reliable image to text converter for Mac. This tool remains one of the most effective that anybody can use to change image to text at the speed of lighting.
What is more, it has amazing features and pros as well as a few cons as you will see below.
- Edits PDFs
- Performs PDF markup effectively
- Scanning and OCR technology
- Reordering and deleting pages
- Redacting capabilities
- Creates fillable forms
- Perfect for editing and correcting texts right inside PDF documents
- Highlights texts and circles words easily
- A reliable tool for creating searchable PDF files from paper documents
- Creates fillable PDF forms
- Converts documents from PDFs to other formats and vice versa
- Safe to use on any macOS 10.14 device
- Renames new PDF files without overwriting the original ones
- Has a full-featured trial version
- The free version lacks watermarks
- The free trial version only converts the first two pages of any document
- Free trial version doesn’t come with OCR technology
2. PDF Converter Pro
PDF Converter Pro is worth including in your list of tools for converting from image to text on the macOS 10.14 system. Why? One, it has all the features required for this sort of work. Two, it is a highly sophisticated tool thus the best for any work that requires more professionalism.
Below are its key features, pros and cons.
- Password protection
- Scans PDFs
- Performs batch conversion
- Capable of adding multiple files to one PDF document
- Remarkably fast
- Highly stable
- Easy to use
- Launches quickly
- User-friendly interface
- Allows users to carry out partial conversion from image to text
- Creates texts from any scanned file that you can then edit easily
- Allows users to turn OCR off and on at their pleasure
- Some users consider its $100 price a bit high
- Impossible to scan from within this image to text converter for Mac
3. Adobe Acrobat 8 Pro
Adobe Acrobat 8 Pro is one of the priciest tools you can use for changing image to text on Mac. Over the years, it has been quite popular with high-end users. However, many users are embracing it fully too.
- Creating and optimizing PDFs
- Creates PDFs easily
- OCR technology for scanning to PDF
- Converting Emails to PDFs
- Capturing web pages as PDFs
- Combining PDFs from various programs or formats
- Supports document collaboration
- Streamlining data collection
- Reliable image to text converter for Mac
- Creates PDFs
- Exports PDFs to and from other file formats
- Offers advanced mechanisms for protecting PDFs
- Supports editing, annotating, and filling our PDF forms
- Looks cumbersome
4. Cisdem OCR Wizard
Cisdem OCR Wizard ranks highly among veterans who convert image to text on Mac. It possesses the features that you need to turn image into text on Mac devices and systems. The presence of OCR technology on this tool makes it perfect for this role.
- Multiple language support
- Content recognition modes
- Image processing and compression
- macOS 10.14 support
- PDF tagging
- Making PDFs compatible
- Perfect converter for image to text online
- Has a free trial version
- Easy to use for converting image to text on Mac
- Its coding is both clean and tidy
- Boasts character recognition accuracy of over 99%
- A costly converter
Finally, we come to i2OCR, which anyone can use to change any file in macOS 10.14 from image to text comfortably and safely. This free tool is your best bet for turning image to text online. It has a wide array of features, pros and cons as you will see below.
- Supports multiple languages
- Supports various file
- Protects users privacy
- Can be launched online and accessed through any macOS10.14 web browser
- Free image to text online converter
- Capable of recognizing up to 60 languages
- Supports varying inputting formats such as PGM, PPM, TIF, PBM, BMP, JPG, and PNG
- Supports editing through Google Docs
- Allows users to review misrecognized or unrecognized words
- Safe to use since it respects user privacy
- Easy to use
- Doesn’t convert image to text on Mac if the image is bigger than 10MB
As shown on this review, you have several options worth considering before settling on what you believe is the best tool for turning image to text on Mac. Regardless of your choice, start by learning how to convert image to text on Mac.
Once you know how to do it, you can use any of these tools to convert image to text file fast!
- How to Convert JPG to Word with OCR on Mac
- How to Convert PNG to Word with OCR on Mac
- How to Convert JPG to Text on Mac
- How to Convert Image to Word on Mac
- Best PDF Scanner Software