5 Best Japanese OCR Software
At some point, you may need some Japanese text translated for better flow of work or studies. The Japanese OCR software for Mac that you require to perform the process of Japanese OCR on Mac must first be able to recognize Japanese first and give accurate results. There are multiple programs that you can use, but it is always best to go for the best. This article has the best Japanese OCR programs for your macOS 10.14 such as PDFelement Pro for Mac that can do the translation perfectly.
Top 5 Japanese OCR Software
1. PDFelement Pro for Mac
The management of PDF files and OCR are easiest with the PDFelement Pro for Mac. It enables you to have the best quality of PDF forms and documents, especially when you download and install the program from its official website. Therefore, it is the best you will find for Japanese OCR on Mac and thus can use it as Japanese OCR app for Mac. As an amazing tool for PDF management, PDFelement is accompanied by features that bring out the best results and handle Japanese OCR so easily and fast.
The more PDFelement Pro for Mac is developed by its teams of developers, the better it gets at being a perfect Japanese OCR software for Mac.
- File batch processing that takes place without hitches
- Redaction of sensitive information and password protection, which ensure that your information stays hidden from unwanted lookers
- Creating of PDF files, both from scratch and secondary sources like scanned documents.
- Editing of the PDF files; the elements of interest are pages, images, text and links, among others
- Annotations, which enable you to make comments and add sticky notes on the notes in the PDF files.
- Optical Character recognition that makes editing of text a little easier.
- PDF Conversion into other usable and beneficial formats.
- Adjustable page boxes
- Addition of footers and headers
- It is a time saving and reliable Japanese OCR software for Mac as the batch processing takes place without issues
- Its user interface is friendly and thus motivates even beginners to use it
- You can have the free trial version before you purchase the package
- The password protection gives you peace of mind, since you are sure that nobody can tamper with your files, without your authorization.
- The free trial version is not that much of help because its features seem limited.
KanjiTomo is considered as the best Japanese OCR translation app for Mac because it has the capability to identify Japanese characters in images. Therefore, it is reliable to perform Japanese OCR.
- Supports common image formats like PNG and JPEG
- Has automatic OCR
- Text orientation
- Editing of texts through modification or removal
- The user interface is super friendly and thus easy to use
- It is a fast Japanese OCR software for Mac
- The program’s function are less, hence may not be fully recommended
- Java must be present for the program to fully function
At https://www.kanjitomo.net/download.php, you can download this Japanese OCR app for Mac.
Conversio is Japanese OCR software that ensures Japanese OCR goes on perfectly. The program is not hard to use and thus Japanese OCR translation will flow as it should.
- File conversion
- Works with various file types, including OCR Japanese PDF on Mac
- Recognition of OCR Japanese text on Mac
- It has no price tag and thus does not tampered with your budget
- It hosts a chrome extension that ensures that Japanese OCR online takes place easily and smoothly
- The program’s customer support is not desirable since it is substandard
- Installation of the adware takes place with the download; not a good thing.
This free OCR Japanese on Mac is available to convert online through https://convertio.co/document-converter/.
4. Omni Page
Omni Page is a Japanese OCR app for Mac that is widely used across the world. With great internet connection, you can easily perform Japanese OCR online using this program.
- Launchpad that makes it fast to set up and begin running the Japanese OCR tasks.
- Electronic book support
- DocuDirect, which is the powerful workflow management tool that ensures large scale processing is robust enough
- Handling of digital camera images is automated and thus tells whether the origin of an image is a digital camera, by reading the digital camera generated EXIF- data
- Augmented audio support
- Ensures that OCR Japanese PDF on Mac is searchable
- It comes with a free trail program for testing
- The accuracy of the program’s Japanese OCR is amazing
- It performs functions like Japanese OCR translation very slowly
- It requires internet connection, thus making the program impractical.
If you would like to download this Japanese OCR software for Mac and begin working, you should visit https://download.cnet.com/OmniPage-Pro/3000-2072_4-779.html.
5. Cisdem PDF Converter OCR
With this comprehensive PDF converter that has amazing OCR capabilities, you can do Japanese OCR on scanned, native and protected PDFs and images. You can also perform conversion of the PDF files.
- Japanese OCR translation
- Editing and modification of texts in the Japanese files that are image based
- File exportation
- Support for various output formats
- Advanced OCR setting
- Creation of PDF
- Protection of PDF
- Processing batch OCR
- Compression of created PDF from Japanese files
- It gives accurate results due to accurate Japanese OCR
- After Japanese OCR processing you can export the file to other formats.
- The program can work with other languages like Arabic
- You can protect your newly created PDF OCR Japanese on Mac
- Does not tamper with the original file layout, format and quality
- You are limited to edit the file within the program
https://www.macupdate.com/app/mac/52109/cisdem-pdf-converter-ocris the link to use for you to download this Japanese OCR software for Mac.
- 5 Best Image to HTML Converter
- How to Convert Photo to Text
- How to Use Image Text Recognition
- 5 Best Japanese OCR Software
- How to Extract Text from Image on Mac