How to Convert JPG to Text on Mac
Steps for how to Convert JPG to Text on Mac
1. Download PDFelement Pro for Mac Free
2. Open a JPEG/JPG
3. Install and Perform OCR
4. Convert JPG to Text
JPEG or JPG is the short term used to refer to Joint Photographic Experts Group and is a lossy compression method for digital images, especially those produced by digital photography. If you have JPG files in your macOS 10.14, you may desire to convert JPG to editable text at some point for specific reasons. The conversion is a highly feasible idea that will get the data you need to apply elsewhere according to your requirements. So, to convert JPG to text on Mac, you require a program that you can rely on as JPG to text software.
PDFelement Pro for Mac is the best software to rely on. It has amazing features and understands the formats, JPG and text. Additionally, it handles the overall management of the conversion process effectively and efficiently. Therefore, you can rely on PDFelement Pro for Mac completely to deliver the data you desire. This article will enhance your knowledge on how to change JPG files to word files for more or belter usage.
PDFelement Pro for Mac is software with great interface that makes functionalities smooth to carry out and thus gives Mac users great experiences. It is the best tool that you can use to make limitless PDFs as it is simple and affordable. Additionally, it is the perfect tool to change JPG to txt on Mac because it has the perfect feature for the task. OCR, which refers to Optical Character Recognition, is the feature that enables you to translate the digital images in the JPG format to readable and editable text. This feature is present in the professional version of PDFelement Pro and does an excellent job since it maintains the converted data quality.
The fact that it has a great interface lets you know that you should not have worries despite not knowing how to convert JPG to text on Mac since it makes the process extremely simple, especially when you know the steps to take. This JPG to text software has other key features that play different roles according to your needs and they include the following.
- Create and open PDF- gives the capability to interactive form field, partly from scanners and automatically recognize the form filed. You can then open, markup, save or print created PDFs.
- Edit, view and navigate PDF- you can change any lines or paragraphs to your liking
- Manipulate graphical elements within your PDF- enables moving, adding, rotating, resizing of PDF graphical elements.
- Use password protection for PDF security- provides high security especially if you set a strong password
- Convert the documents in PDF to other preferred formats like image files, word or HTML
- Extract data- enables exportation in CSV format too
- Edit pages through page number insertion, page element manipulation and bates numbering
- Using OCR, unlock image texts with two modes, editable text or searchable text image
- Batch processing of PDF files
How to Convert JPG to Text with PDFelement Pro for Mac
PDFelement Pro for Mac is the best software to convert JPG to text on Mac. However, not all versions of this program can effectively carry out this task. The Professional version is the perfect fit to convert JPG to editable text, since it has the necessary feature, OCR. By using PDFelement Pro for Mac, there is guarantee that the results you will acquire are accurate. What’s more, the process is fast because the steps for how to convert JPG to text on Mac are few and easy to do.
They include the following;
Convert JPG to Text with OCR with PDFelement Pro for Mac
1) Download PDFelement Pro for Mac Free
To convert JPG to text on Mac, you require the PDFelement Pro Pro for Mac in your macOS 10.14. So ensure to download and install the professional version of this JPG to text software, since it is the best and hosts the OCR features. Launch the program when installation process completes.
2) Open a JPEG/JPG
The simplest way to open the JPG file is by ‘drag and drop’ action, into the PDFelement Pro for Mac interface.
3) Install and Perform OCR
Conversion of JPG to text on Mac requires the OCR plugin as well, which should be downloaded separately. Download it before proceeding with OCR performance. After installation;
- Access “Edit”
- Go to “OCR” to perform OCR on the respective JPG file.
4) Convert JPG to Text
This is the last step of converting a file from JPG to text. Carry out the process using these steps;
- Go to “Home”
- Press on “To Others”
- From the menu, Choose “Convert to Text”
With the above steps you cannot get stranded as you change JPG to word text on Mac. Remember to use the respective images to ensure you are on the right path.
- How to Convert BMP to Excel with OCR on Mac
- How to Convert BMP to Word with OCR on Mac
- How to Convert PNG to HTML with OCR on Mac
- Top 5 PNG to PPT Converter with OCR for Mac
- How to Use Image Text Recognition