How to Convert JPG to Word with OCR on Mac
Simple Steps to Convert JPG to Word on Mac
1. Free Download PDFelement Pro for Mac
2. Open a JPG/JPEG
3. Convert JPG File with OCR to Word
Many people refer to JPG as JPEG, which is a format for photos taken with photographic equipment. It stands for Joint Photographic Experts Group and also quite reliable. JPG is common among multiple Mac users, especially those that also use camcorders or cameras to take photos. Therefore, from time to time several people consider converting JPG to word. Whenever this need arises, it is always wise to use the best program for macOS 10.15 to convert JPG to word.
Best JPG to Word Converter Software - PDFelement Pro for Mac
PDFelement Pro for Mac is the program to utilize for this process to convert JPG to Word document since it is a program that handles multiple file functions at a go, and thus can be a JPG to MS word converter whenever need arises. This article will enlighten you on how to best use PDFelement Pro for Mac in the conversion of JPG files to word.
As a Mac user, PDFelement Pro for Mac will provide you with reliability and quality since it is a program that is meant to give the best PDF services. The team of developers that created this program ensured that it is easy to use and also up dated even now and then. The updating, which takes place with technological advancements, has brought new versions of PDFelement Pro for Mac that you can benefit more from.
The professional version is among the best because it has the Optical Character Recognition feature that makes it possible to carry out tasks such as to convert JPG to word. So if you use PDFelement Pro for Mac as the JPG to MS word converter in your macOS 10.14, you will be in a great position to convert JPG file to word. The results are always spectacular since the program was created to perform multiple functionalities on PDF files, especially those that are challenging to other programs.
- Page navigation by keyboard- the keyboard arrow keys make this possible
- PDF security through encryption and customizable permissions- both encryption and passwords limit unauthorized people from making any changes on files or even viewing them.
- PDF files signing through digital signature- this enables easy verification of your file authenticity.
- Redaction- the sensitive information is blacked out permanently
- Conversion of PDF files
- Editing of PDF files
- Creation of PDF files
- Addition of footers and headers, as well as backgrounds and watermarks
- Comments and annotations addition
- Optical character recognition- this lets you change images to readable and editable text.
- Form data extraction- you can extract data from images and place it anywhere else among the documents
- Access to numerous templates for PDFs
- Form recognition automatically
- Processing of PDF files in batch- without glitches, the program processes multiple documents at the same time and still delivers perfect results.
- Bates numbering
- Optimization of file size
- Extended file format compatibility- this makes PDFelement Pro very compatible with other formats.
How to Convert JPG to Word with PDFelement Pro for Mac
PDFelement Pro for Mac is the best and most reliable JPG to word converter software that you can use to change a file from JPG to word. It ensures that you acquire the exact data that you need in a word document using a very simple procedure that anybody can handle. Therefore, if you are a beginner and do not know how to convert JPG to word, you are most welcome to use this JPG to MS word converter. You just need the PDFelement Pro professional for Mac in your macOS 10.15, and the following steps mentioned below.
1) Download PDFelement Pro for Mac Free
You must acknowledge that only the professional version of PDFelement Pro for Mac has the OCR feature. Therefore, download only this version to convert JPG file to word, and install it in your macOS 10.15.
2) Open a JPG/JPEG
Open the JPG/JPEG file in the JPG to word converter software by either;
- Dragging and dropping the files into the software OR
- Clicking “Create PDF” option and thus loading the .jpg file.
- Click on "Save As" Option save JPG as PDF files
3) Convert with OCR
Converting JPEG to word with OCR means making the JPEG file editable. To do so;
- Go to the tab “Tool”
- Select the button “PDF Converter" and "Add File" on the bottom then it will perform OCR, thus change the jpeg file to be editable.
- Finally set the OCR language and then click on "Apply".
- Click “Open" to open a folder to save converted file
- How to Convert PNG to Excel with OCR on Mac
- How to Convert PNG to HTML with OCR on Mac
- How to Convert JPG/PNG/Tiff to ePub on Mac
- 5 Best Image to HTML Converter
- How to Convert Handwriting to Text on Mac