How to Copy Text from Photo on Mac
Simple Steps to Copy Text from Photo on Mac
1. Download PDFelement Pro for Mac Free
2. Open a Photo in PDFelement
3. Perform OCR to Make Photo Editable
4. Copy Text
Mac users are used to the copy and paste function in word documents, which enable them to copy text from one word document to another or just from one part of the same document to another. This function handles huge texts such as those with 15000 words. It saves both time and effort. However, the challenge comes in when the actual text that you want to copy is inside a photo. There is no function for photo text copy on mac and so you must use a program that first detects the photo, makes the text editable and eventually allows you to copy the text to paste somewhere else.
PDFelement Pro for Mac can do exactly that in few minutes and a lot more using the features it hosts. This article is focused on enlightening you on how to copy text from photo on mac using PDFelement Pro for Mac, the excellent and most preferred PDF tool.
PDFelement Pro for Mac is a unique program that is offered to you as a macOS 10.14 user, for the management of your PDF documents. You no longer have to struggle with your PDF files because you can manipulate them in whatever way you wish and carry on with your professional or educational activities. PDFelement Pro for Mac enables you to change so many aspects regarding PDF documents, such that you can customize them to fit your preferences.
All this takes place through the multiple features of the program that are continually developed to fit and handle your changing needs. Among such features is the OCR, which is capable of performing the photo text copy on mac. As you convert photocopy to text on mac using PDFelement Pro for Mac, you will realize that the process is much easier than you envision when you have no clue about how to copy text from a photo on mac.
The Other Key Features of PDFelement Pro for Mac Include the Following;
- Safe and secure PDF editing- this features lets you edit images, pages, footers, headers, links, watermarks and backgrounds. You may crop images as you work of the page sizes.
- PDF creation and format conversion- since PDF format is not the only one in play in your macOS 10.14, this feature helps in conversion to different formats, after creating customizable and fillable PDF documents.
- PDF annotation-you improve memorization through annotation where you add comments or text boxes to your notes.
- PDF protection- high security is guaranteed with PDFelement Pro for Mac since all you have to do is set strong passwords to protect information from manipulation or select information to hide through redaction.
- PDF approval through digital signing-with digital signatures, you have an easier time approving important documents.
- Manipulation of PDF graphical elements- graphical elements are important and so is their manipulation through addition, removal, rotation etc.
- Text detection in images- the OCR feature handles this action.
How to Copy Text from a Photo on Mac
PDFelement Pro for Mac makes how to copy text from a photo on mac an easy process that only requires following the steps indicated below. It is the best tool for photo text copy on mac.
1) Download PDFelement Pro for Mac Free
PDFelement Pro for Mac can only do photo text copy on mac when present in your macOS 10.14. So in case it is not present in your mac, you must change the situation by downloading the program. It is advisable to get the updated or latest version of PDFelement Pro for Mac since it comes with updated or new features. Install it after the complete download process and launch it.
2) Open a Photo in PDFelement
The relevant photo must be opened in PDFelement Pro for Mac so that it can be possible to convert photocopy to text on mac; go to “Create PDF” and open the file or just drag and drop it in the program for immediate opening.
3) Perform OCR to Make Photo Editable
The process of how to copy text from photo on mac entails making the photo editable, which is possible through performing OCR. Performing OCR begins in an automatic process whereby the photo is detected by the PDFelement Pro for Mac the moment it opens in the program. The detection is followed by a request to perform OCR; agree by selecting the button marked “Perform OCR.” Select your favorite language in the “Change Language” option.
4) Copy Text
When OCR performance is complete, the photo becomes completely vulnerable, meaning, it is editable. The “copy text” action is a form of editing so, select “Edit” so that you can copy and paste the text into another destination such as word.
- How to Convert PNG to Word with OCR on Mac
- How to Convert JPG/PNG/Tiff to ePub on Mac
- Top 5 Photo to Word Converter with OCR for Mac
- How to Use Image Text Recognition
- 5 Best Arabic OCR Software