How to Copy Text from Photo on Mac
Simple Steps to Copy Text from Photo on Mac
1. Free Download PDFelement Pro for Mac
2. Open a Photo in PDFelement
3. Perform OCR to Make Photo Editable
4. Copy Text
Mac users are used to the copy and paste function in word documents, which enable them to copy text from one word document to another or just from one part of the same document to another. This function handles huge texts such as those with 15000 words. It saves both time and effort. However, the challenge comes in when the actual text that you want to copy is inside a photo. There is no function for photo text copy on Mac and so you must use a program that first detects the photo, makes the text editable and eventually allows you to copy the text to paste somewhere else.
PDFelement Pro for Mac can do exactly that in few minutes and a lot more using the features it hosts. This article is focused on enlightening you on how to copy text from photo on mac using PDFelement Pro for Mac, the excellent and most preferred PDF tool.
PDFelement Pro for Mac is a unique program that is offered to you as a macOS 10.14 user, for the management of your PDF documents. You no longer have to struggle with your PDF files because you can manipulate them in whatever way you wish and carry on with your professional or educational activities. PDFelement Pro for Mac enables you to change so many aspects regarding PDF documents, such that you can customize them to fit your preferences.
All this takes place through the multiple features of the program that are continually developed to fit and handle your changing needs. Among such features is the OCR, which is capable of performing the photo text copy on mac. As you convert photocopy to text on mac using PDFelement Pro for Mac, you will realize that the process is much easier than you envision when you have no clue about how to copy text from a photo on mac.
The Other Key Features of PDFelement Pro for Mac Include the Following;
- Safe and secure PDF editing- this features lets you edit images, pages, footers, headers, links, watermarks and backgrounds. You may crop images as you work of the page sizes.
- PDF creation and format conversion- since PDF format is not the only one in play in your macOS 10.14, this feature helps in conversion to different formats, after creating customizable and fillable PDF documents.
- PDF annotation-you improve memorization through annotation where you add comments or text boxes to your notes.
- PDF protection- high security is guaranteed with PDFelement Pro for Mac since all you have to do is set strong passwords to protect information from manipulation or select information to hide through redaction.
- PDF approval through digital signing-with digital signatures, you have an easier time approving important documents.
- Manipulation of PDF graphical elements- graphical elements are important and so is their manipulation through addition, removal, rotation etc.
- Text detection in images- the OCR feature handles this action.
How to Copy Text from Photo on Mac
PDFelement Pro for Mac makes the process of copying text from photo extremely easy. Here is the procedure;
Step 1: Install the most Recommended Program
The most recommended program to install is PDFelement Pro for Mac, which is found in Mac App Store. It is free and so the installation process is instant and hassle free. Double click on the software icon when it is fully installed to open it.
Step 2: Upload the Photo to the Software
Begin by uploading the photo to the program. Do so by selecting the Create PDF from File function on the interface.
Step 3: Copy the Text You Require
As soon as the photo is uploaded, go to the tool the Perform OCR button. From the two options provided, choose Editable Text. Proceed to select your preferred language and then select Apply. Within seconds, your photo will become editable and so you can easily highlight text, right click on it and copy.
- How to Convert PNG to Excel with OCR on Mac
- How to Convert JPG to Word with OCR on Mac
- Top 5 Picture to Word Converter with OCR on Mac
- How to Extract Text from Image on Mac
- How to Convert Handwriting to Text on Mac