How to Convert PNG to Excel with OCR on Mac
Steps for How to Convert PNG to Excel on Mac
1. Download PDFelement Pro for Mac Free
2. Open a PNG
3. Use OCR
4. Convert PNG to Excel
The PNG format, which stores graphics for web pages, is also referred to as the Portable Network Graphic format. It is a common image storage format and so it is not a surprise that you would like to convert the files in PNG to excel on Mac. With these files ready and waiting in your macOS 10.14, all you require to go ahead is a reliable PNG to Excel converter for Mac, which is nothing like the substandard programs that most users are exposed to on a daily basis.
PDFelement Pro for Mac has never been and will never be a substandard program as it helps you in managing the PDF files in your macOS 10.14. Its team of developers ensures that it is fit and updated to carry out multiple challenging tasks, including performing OCR PNG to excel on Mac. This article has more information on how to change PNG files to excel files on Mac, including the necessary steps.
The PDFelement Pro developers created this program so that Mac users could have software that is trustworthy, reliable and that offers quality results. It has a great interface and so getting along with its functions is very easy, whether you are a pro or beginner. It has proven to be the best PDF tool over time and so has many users who have great moments when manipulating their PDF files. Like the best programs ever created, PDFelement Pro for Mac faces competition from other programs that can also manipulate PDF files.
However, PDFelement Pro for Mac surpasses them all because it is easy to use, yet handles some of the most complicated tasks. Such tasks include to convert PNG to excel table on Mac, something that is fully achievable using the OCR feature found in the professional version of PDFelement Pro for Mac. OCR makes the translation of image to texts possible in an instant and thus makes PDFelement Pro the best PNG to excel converter for Mac. Other interesting key features of this amazing program include;
- Addition of watermarks and backgrounds as well as headers and footers- addition of these page elements is beneficial depending on the piece of work involved.
- Annotation addition
- Automatic form recognition
- Batch file processing- this feature gives you peace of mind since processing of multiple pages at once still brings out perfect results
- Bate numbering
- Digital signing of PDF files- the digital signatures always verify your PDF files such as contracts wherever they are.
- Extended file format compatibility
- File format conversion- this feature lets you work with PDF files in numerous other formats.
- Form data extraction- easy data extraction is possible whenever you are in need
- High security through customizable permissions and encryption- you can hardly worry about your files’ safety with this feature.
- Keyboard usage in navigation
- Numerous PDF template access
- Optical character recognition
- Optimization of file size
- PDF file creation
- PDF file editing
How to Convert PNG to Excel with PDFelement Pro for Mac
How to convert PNG to excel on Mac is not complicated at all when you consider using PDFelement Pro for Mac as your PNG to excel converter for Mac. This program is the best PDF tool that Mac users use to change PNG to excel on Mac because no other produces great results. Only 3 simple steps are involved in this conversion process; you begin by opening the PNG file in the program, then perform OCR and lastly convert the file to excel directly.
The simplicity in this process encourages you to have it in your macOS 10.14, even if you are a beginner. Find the exact ways to follow to carry out these 3 steps below.
Convert PNG to Excel with OCR with PDFelement Pro for Mac
1) Download PDFelement Pro for Mac Free
The change from PNG to excel on Mac requires the professional version of PDFelement Pro. So take the initiative to download and install it in your macOS 10.14. When installation is complete, launch the program.
2) Open a PNG
To convert PNG to excel on Mac, the relevant file should be opened. There are two ways to open a PNG file;
3) Use OCR
You must OCR PNG to excel on Mac for the conversion to be possible. Therefore, do so by;
- Access “Edit”
- Go directly to “OCR”
- Select the option “Editable Text”
- And also correct the language in “Change Language.”
4) Convert PNG to Excel
The last step is where you convert PNG file to excel on Mac. The process to do so is simple;
- Access the “Home” tab
- Choose the button “To Excel” and thus convert PNG to excel table on Mac.
- How to Convert JPG/PNG/Tiff to ePub on Mac
- How to Scan Document into Excel on Mac
- How to Convert Image to Word on Mac
- How to Convert Picture to Text with OCR
- How to Scan Picture to Text on Mac