How to Convert PNG to Text on Mac
Steps for How to Convert PNG to Text on Mac
1. Download PDFelement Pro for Mac Free
2. Open a PNG
3. Perform OCR for the PNG
4. Convert PNG to Text
PNG, which means Portable Network Graphics, is a file format for raster graphics that is known to support lossless data compression. It was developed to replace the Graphics Interchange Format (GIF). Any PNG file can be converted to text on Mac, with the right PNG to txt converter for Mac. So if you are interested in the conversion of PNG to text on Mac, PDFelement Pro for Mac is the best converter to use. With this software in your macOS 10.14, you can convert PNG to text on Mac and acquire data that is readable and accessible at any moment.
This concludes that PDFelement Pro for Mac is a viable option that is also highly feasible. This article will enable you to learn the easiest steps to carry out this conversion on your macOS 10.14. Without a doubt, converting PNG to text should be as easy as you can imagine.
The only PDF tool that is powerful enough to help you to digitize your paper work and also accelerate the means by which you prepare and create documents is PDFelement Pro for Mac. This software even lets you digitally sign these digitized paperwork and thus makes your work extremely easy. As technology advances, this software goes to higher levels that have mazing features that enable you to do things that were previously considered impossible. The professional version is among the higher levels of PDFelement Pro for Mac and it hosts the OCR feature, which enables you to translate images to readable text.
Therefore, if you wish to convert PNG to text on Mac, PDFelement Pro for ma is the best PNG to text converter on Mac. With the OCR feature, you can do more on the PNG file aside from converting from PNG to txt on Mac. Using one of the OCR modes “Editable Text” you can edit the images directly before conversion. The other mode “Searchable Text Image” makes the image searchable. PDFelement Pro for Mac has other amazing features besides the OCR, and they include the following;
- Batch processing as you extract data, convert, watermark and do bate numbering
- Change up PDF file graphical elements- this includes adding, rotating, moving, removing and re-sizing the elements.
- Data extraction as well as exportation in CSV format
- High data security using strong password protection as well as data redaction
- Creation of form fields that are interactive and recognizable automatically; either from scratch or from scanned files
- Continuous annotations, whereby you can add the annotations continuously using the switch to hide preference toolbar
- Page navigation by keyboard, which enable you to navigate the PDF pages using the keyboard arrow keys
- File format conversion, hence you can have your PDF files in image files, word or HTML.
- Watermark and background addition in PDF files
- Page editing, whereby you can put headers and footers and crop pages.
How to Convert PNG to Text with PDFelement Pro for Mac
When it comes to how to convert PNG to txt on Mac, PDFelement Pro for Mac is the best PNG to text converter on Mac that you can choose. The program is meant to carry out this task in the simplest steps as indicated below, and thus is never complicated. The conversion takes place smoothly and the results are definitely great and accurate. Below are the steps to follow as well as the respective images.
Convert PNG to Text with OCR with PDFelement Pro for Mac
1) Download PDFelement Pro for Mac Free
Converting PNG to text on Mac will begin with downloading the professional version of PDFelement Pro for Mac. It is the only version of this program that has the OCR features that will enable you to convert PNG to text on Mac. After completion of download and installation, launch the program.
2) Open a PNG
If the PNG file is in your macOS 10.14, open it by dragging and then dropping it in the PDFelement Pro for Mac.
3) Perform OCR for the PNG
Since PNG to txt on Mac conversion takes place through OCR, set up to perform OCR through the following steps;
- Access “Edit”
- Choose the “OCR” button
- Customize the settings by again choosing the “Editable Text” option.
- After choosing “OK”, OCR will be performed as expected
4) Convert PNG to Text
This is the final step to convert PNG to txt on Mac. In the PNG to txt converter for Mac carry out these steps;
- Choose “Home”
- Go to “To Others”
- In the several options that will appear, ensure that you choose “Convert to Text.”
These steps to convert PNG to text on Mac using PDFelement Pro for Mac as the PNG to text converter on Mac are very easy. Simply follow the steps and use the image for guidance.
- How to Convert Image to Excel with OCR on Mac
- How to Convert JPG to HTML on Mac
- Top 5 PNG to PPT Converter with OCR for Mac
- How to Convert Picture to Text with OCR
- How to Extract Text from Image on Mac