How to Scan Picture to Text on Mac
Simple Steps to Scan Picture to Text on Mac
1. Download PDFelement Pro for Mac Free
2. Connect a Scanner
3. Scan Pictures
4. Convert to Text
The PDF files in your macOS 10.14 may include work documents, motivational books, studies, reports or novels. The majority of these have pictures, which also have some texts. Some of these texts could be so important that you would like to retrieve them for future reference and leaving them in the hundreds of pages only to keep looking for them over and over again causes inconvenience. The copy and paste function is not helpful at this point because the texts are inside the pictures.
So eventually you need a program that can let you scan and copy text on mac. PDFelement is the tool to rely on for this function. It is the best solution to your dilemma since it can effectively get the text from scan to word on mac. This article contains the steps to carry out in scan text recognition on mac with the help of PDFelement Pro for Mac.
With PDFelement Pro for Mac, you have top-notch file management software that allows you to create and save, open and edit and include annotations in PDFs. When you prefer PDF documents in other formats, PDFelement Pro for Mac does the conversion for you so that you can enjoy the files in Excel, HTML, Word, JPEG and PowerPoint, among others. This software is nothing close to complexity since it has a friendly user interface that encourages beginners to join in. OCR is among its outstanding features, as it ensure that you acquire accurate outcomes as you transform the scanned work into editable work. Therefore, it plays a crucial and significant role when you need to scan words from image on mac since it is the center of scan and copy text on mac.
While performing OCR, you have the liberty to format text as you search, resize and edit files. Generally, PDFelement Pro for Mac is multilingual since it supports German, English, French and Spanish, among other languages that you choose from during OCR.
- Detection of text in mages, whereby you can later scan words from image on mac through the Optical Character Recognition.
- Approval of PDF files using digital signatures- this feature makes approval of multiple PDF forms and documents easier.
- Graphical elements manipulation- you can add, rotate or remove the graphical elements in the PDF documents as you wish
- PDF protection- this feature entails the incorporation of strong passwords and information redaction to ensure high security is maintained. No unauthorized access to PDF files can take place.
- Format conversion alongside PDF creation- this feature enable you create PDF forms and document according to your requirements. They can be from scanned documents as well. You can later change the file format to others.
- PDF annotation- PDF files that have studies need memorization, so annotation enables you to make sticky notes or comments
- Safe PDF editing, whereby you can change paragraph and line modes, and page elements such as footers and headers.
How to Scan Picture to Text with PDFelement Pro for Mac
The scan image convert to text on mac process needs PDFelement Pro for Mac because it has reliable OCR, among other features. With the help of your preferred scanner, PDFelement Pro for Mac can scan photo to word on mac in minutes and the steps to follow are simple as explained below. Therefore, this program makes moving a photo text from scan to word on mac extremely easy and the results are accurate. Ultimately, PDFelement Pro for Mac is the most reliable and best tool to scan picture to text on mac.
1) Download PDFelement Pro for Mac Free
The process to scan words from image on mac using PDFelement Pro for Mac requires the presence of the program in your macOS 10.14. Therefore, focus on getting the best results by downloading the latest PDFelement version since it comes with updated features that also have some more developments. Install the program and launch it immediately to begin the scan picture to text on mac process.
2) Connect a Scanner
A scanner is also crucial the scan and copy text on mac process, so connect it to your mac. You need to access PDFelement main window, so go to the top-left corner and click on the “File” button. Then access “Create”; go to “PDF From Scanner” to connect the preferred scanner.
3) Scan Pictures
After connection of the scanner, a pop-up window will appear since you must customize the scanning settings. Before you start scanning, remember the role of scan text recognition on mac and select “Scan”.
4) Convert to Text
The completion of the scanning process means creation of a PDF document that will open automatically in the program. For you to convert content to text, access “Convert” option; then go to “To Text”.
- How to Convert Image to Excel with OCR on Mac
- How to Convert BMP to Excel with OCR on Mac
- How to Convert BMP to Word with OCR on Mac
- How to Scan Picture to Text on Mac
- How to Extract Text from Image on Mac