How to Convert Tiff to Excel with OCR on Mac
Steps for How to Convert Tiff to Excel on Mac
1. Download PDFelement Pro for Mac Free
2. Open a Tiff
3. Convert with OCR
4. Convert Tiff to Excel
TIFF, which means Tagged Image File Format, is a common format in the publishing and printing industry. Many times, this industry seeks to convert Tiff to excel on Mac for various reasons, and thus requires the best Tiff to excel converter for Mac. The best thing is that this industry relies on Apple’s products such as macOS 10.14 since they are robust and thus must use reliable and robust programs for functions to produce excellent work. In the conversion of Tiff files to excel files on Mac, PDFelement Pro for Mac produces the best and most perfect results.
It is great for beginners too and so you should not hesitate to use it, despite the availability of any other Tiff to excel converter online that may seem great. This article helps you to understand this conversion using PDFelement Pro for Mac.
PDFelement Pro for Mac is a program whose features make it easier to function with PDF files in your macOS 10.14. Its success is attributed to these features since they make working with PDF files much easier than expected. This program is both dependable and easily understandable because its makeup is meant for all, including beginners. So despite not having experience with it, PDFelement Pro for Mac is the last program that can give you a hard time while working. As you manage the PDF files in your macOS 10.14 using this Mac software, you must be aware of the multiple versions that it has.
These versions come with advanced functionalities, and so the professional version makes it easy to convert Tiff to excel on Mac because it has the capability through the OCR feature. So, if you need the alter the Tiff files and make them Excel files, the PDFelement Pro Pro for Mac is there to help you. The OCR feature , which is accompanied by two modes, will enable the translation of the Tiff images to Excel text. Aside from that, other key features enable you to do more with this version.
- Redaction- this feature lets you hide sensitive information permanently
- Digital signing of PDF files- digital signatures always verify your PDF forms, especially contracts
- High security through customizable permissions and encryption- with both encryption and passwords, your files are highly secured
- Keyboard usage in navigation- the arrows keys let you navigate the PDF pages as you wish
- Automatic form recognition
- Form data extraction- data extraction is extremely easy
- Numerous PDF template access
- Optical character recognition- this feature makes it easier to have images in readable text.
- Additions of watermarks and backgrounds as well as headers and footers- addition of this elements to a page achieves diverse goals, which are equally beneficial
- Annotation addition
- PDF file creation
- PDF file editing
- File format conversion
- Bate numbering
- Extended file format compatibility- the program is compatible with multiple formats.
- Batch file processing
- Optimization of file size
How to Convert Tiff to Excel with PDFelement Pro for Mac
PDFelement Pro for Mac is the most preferable PDF tool to convert Tiff to excel on Mac. Despite that some converters may convert Tiff to excel online and thus compete with PDFelement Pro for Mac, their results can hardly match. The accurate results that you will acquire by using PDFelement Pro for Mac as the Tiff to excel converter for Mac are unmatched and so you should consider it before others. If you are a beginner, do not let fear of the unknown discourage you from using this amazing PDF tool.
It is the best software that you can get used to within seconds and so the conversion process will be smooth.
Convert Tiff to Excel with OCR with PDFelement Pro for Mac
1) Download PDFelement Pro for Mac Free
Your macOS 10.14 needs to have Tiff to excel converter for Mac to be able to change Tiff to excel on Mac. Therefore download PDFelement Pro for Mac free, specifically the professional version due to the OCR feature.
2) Open a Tiff
Open the Tiff file by dropping it into the Tiff to excel converter for Mac or through clicking on “Create PDF” whereby you select the file to load.
3) Convert with OCR
The purpose of OCR is to make the file editable so that it can convert. To convert Tiff to excel on Mac with OCR, carry out these steps as indicated;
- Access the “Edit” tab and go ahead to select “OCR”
- Various options will appear in a dialog window. Choose “Editable Text” and “Change Language” to select your most preferred language.
4) Convert Tiff to Excel
This is the final step where you complete the Tiff to excel on Mac conversion process. Do the following;
- Go to “Home” tab
- Choose “To Excel” and thus change the Tiff file to excel file.
- How to Convert BMP to Word with OCR on Mac
- How to Convert JPG to Text on Mac
- How to Convert JPG/PNG/Tiff to ePub on Mac
- How to Convert Tiff to Word on Mac
- How to Extract Text from Image on Mac