Top 10 PDF Printers for macOS 10.15 Catalina
One of the reasons why we love PDFs is the ease of sharing and managing our most important content at work, school or home. However, the ability to print PDF files when you need to is most important, including on your Mac. With so many PDF printers Mac users have a lot to choose from. Once you’ve been able to convert from other formats into PDF the ability to print is highly critical. A typical efficient PDF printer for Mac allows you to print without a problem by arranging the PDF document pages well and printing them sequentially. To get the best quality print from your important documents the following Mac OS X PDF printers Mac users are using can help, including those who’ve already upgraded to macOS 10.15 Catalina. Here are the best 10.
Best 10 PDF Printers for Mac
1. PDFelement for Mac
One of the top PDF printers available for Mac users, PDFelement for Mac comes highly recommended and packed with lots of features. It comes with lots of features such as converting, creating and editing PDFs but also works a PDF printer whenever you need to print something.
- Ability to print and share PDFs virtually
- Create PDF from diverse formats out there including images
- Convert PDF into other formats such as texts, EPUB, Microsoft Office formats among others
- Editing PDF content including links, pages, text and images
- Easily create and fill PDF form including form data extraction
Price: Free to downlaod
2. Preview from Apple
With Apple’s Preview you can easily print PDF files without a problem. Preview is a superb tool as well and offers simple to use features such as basic PDF editing and viewing. Images in various formats such a PNG, TIFF or JPEG can also be viewed via the tool, including other functionalities such as annotating, cropping and altering image size.
- Photo viewing is fast and easy
- Adding a signature isn’t complicated
- Most features are basic and the tool can stop working when you least expect it
3. Adobe Acrobat Pro
Also a useful mac PDF printer, this adobe PDF printer Mac tool is a practical text editor enhanced with diverse features such as tables and text highlighting, bullets and diverse fonts, among others. The PDF printer also allows you to compile comments in a single place.
- Comes with different professional functionalities to Make PDF printing effortless
- Some functions and upgrades must be paid for though free to download
Price: Free to download but some features must be paid for
4. iPubsoft PDF Creator for Mac
A handy tool to print PDF documents, the Mac OS X PDF creator and printer includes various functions such as the ability to create PDF files from diverse document formats such as Word, Image and text, among others.
- Includes a secure download and free of viruses
- Viewing files in the tool needs a PDF viewer that costs more
Price: From $49.95
5. PDF Expert PDF Printing for Mac
Mac users can use PDF Expert PDF printer when printing is a must and required. Print PDF Mac tool also includes additional features such as signing PDFs, reading, annotating, fillling PDF out and combining PDF to reading and editing PDFs.
- Easy to use and quick
- Lack useful features such as OCR technology and other advanced functionalities
Price: Free download but prices starts from $79.99
A macOS X’s printer driver, the tool allows you to make the most of the internal PDF features of OS X. The free tool is efficient and gets the job done.
- Printing allows you to create PDFs
- Not complicated to use
- Only includes print function feature
- Lacks in so many functionalities
7. Infix PDF Editor
A useful Mac PDF editor and printer that works rather well. It comes with diverse features such as PDF editing, ability to alter font sizes, images and texts among others.
- Not complicated to use
- Searching and replacement of different files at the same time easy
- Lacks many features
- Watermark issues after editing final document
Price: Around $99
8. PDF Studio
Also a very easy to use PDF printer with usable features. It comes with scanning to PDF, merging, editing, converting, PDF printing, PDF securing among other functionalities.
- Includes a trial version
- Output is of good value
- User interface can be better
Price: $89 Standard Version and $129 for Pro Version
9. Foxit Reader for Mac
Definitely one of the popular tools to use to print PDFs, Foxit Reader includes diverse features such as viewing PDF documents, sharing, printing and annotating PDFs.
- Prints quality quite good
- Includes a trial version
- Trial version includes few functionalities
- Foxit user interface could be better
Price: Foxit PhantomPDF Standard 9 from $129
10. DSD’s Quick Print PDF Printer
A practical useful tool capable of printing diverse items. It comes with a number of features and supports PDF printing, including images, text files and web browser files, among others.
- Easy to use
- Doesn’t have lots of features
- Best 10 Free PDF Editor for Mac
- Top 10 PDF Printers for macOS 10.15 Catalina
- Top 10 PDF Reader for Mac
- Top 5 PDF to Pages Converters for Mac
- Top 5 Open Source PDF Editors for Mac