Top 5 PDF to Pages Converters for Mac
When it comes to finding the best tool to convert from iWork Pages into PDF, it’s never easy. Perhaps you’ve lost a critical Pages file and you need to deliver or work on it immediately and the only back up you’ve is in PDF. You might also want to transform PDF documents into Pages documents to use on your Mac for macOS 10.15 Catalina. The tools mightn’t be the easiest to find but here are a number of PDF to pages converter free to download and even complete PDF to pages converter online.
Best 5 PDF to Pages Converters
1. PDFelement for Mac
Arguably the top tool to convert PDF to iWork Pages, the pages PDF converter - PDFelement for Mac allows you to make sure your PDF documents are easy to use, print and edit by converting them into any format you want such as iWork Pages, among hundreds of others. Actually, you can customize how you want the final document to look like using Advanced Settings of the tool.
- Gives you the ability to convert PDF into different formats like ePub, Image, PowerPoint, Excel, Word and iWork Pages
- Allows you to fill out and edit PDF forms
- Text redaction supported, including removal of certain PDF document pages
- Small files can be merged into a single PDF and divide huge PDF files
- Text, pages and image editing supported whether in scanned PDFs or not
- You can actually add document protection by encrypting with a digital password
- The standard version doesn’t include some key features such as OCR
Price: Free Download
2. PDF Converter Master
A practical PDF converter to pages tool to effectively convert PDF into any of the 16 covered document types such as iWork Pages, Numbers and Keynote, Microsoft Office formats, RTF, EPUB among others. PDF Converter Master is fully compatible with MacOS Mojave and includes added functions in newer versions.
- Converts to iWork Pages among other document formats
- Reduces need to retype or reformat files
- Preserves original layouts and styles
- Not complex to use
- Printing and copying PDF conversions easy
- Multilanguage support
- Performance can be hampered by intermittent crashing
- Lacks a preference panel
- Window set up always empty
- Those using any operating system below OS X 10.7 will have problems
3. Recosoft PDF2Office for iWork
A handy tool to use to convert PDF files into iWork Pages, Numbers and keynote files that you can easily edit through document layout recreation. You also get to apply styles while extracting images, regrouping graphic features, creating tables fast and easy with effortless automation. Detailed solutions for improving the process of conversion are also provided while it’s also easy to substitute fonts.
- Convert PDF documents into editable files (Pages, Numbers and Keynote)
- Works via document layout recreation
- Styles are keenly applied
- Image extraction not complicated
- You can also create tables as well
- PDF files saved content will be recovered
- Standalone tool
- Doesn’t support certain PDF data types
- Conversion process can be laborious
4. PDF Converter Pro for Mac
One of the best tools to prepare your PDF documents for different processes such as printing, editing to other uses through an easy conversion process into different file formats such as iWork Pages, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft, Word, HTML and ePub among others.
- PDF conversion is swift and secure
- Saves time since it doesn’t depend on internet speed to download or upload files
- Swiftly works with iWork Pages
- Allows you to select and import the pages you need to convert
- Includes a highly intuitive interface
- Maintains original PDF layout
- Feature rich and efficient but can be a handful at the beginning
Price: Free Download
5. Lighten PDF to Pages for Mac
PDF to Pages converter for Mac users allows you to speedily convert all PDF documents into editable iWork Pages without affecting the original style and format within seconds saving you hours of manual reformatting and document retyping. PDF to pages converter Mac preserved document features include images, columns, tables, layouts to formatting styles.
- Conversion is fast
- Original layouts and formatting maintained
- Conversion also to other formats such as Microsoft Office PowerPoint, Excel, JPEG and DOC
- PDF files converted are editable
- Supports MacOS 1014
- Crashes at times affecting performance
- Only works with Mac OS X 10.7 and above
What to Note
Key to finding the most effective PDF converter for Mac’s iWork Pages among other document formats is taking a critical look at the features the tool comes with. With all sorts of software available some might offer very simple and ineffective features that will not maintain your layouts, styles, formatting and images as you would like after conversion.
You can actually try out most tools by downloading the trial versions and gauge whether they meet your standards and needs. In terms of cost make sure the cost isn’t a cheap deceptive price for a month that’s costly in the long run. For instance, while PDFelement for Mac includes a professional version with additional immense features upgradable for a year and highly affordable other similar tools on the other hand come with lesser features yet with some of the most expensive monthly plans.
PDF to iWork Pages converters might promise to do the same job but no two tools are the same.
- Top 10 PDF Password Remover for Mac
- Best 10 Free PDF Editor in 2020
- Top 10 PDF Printers for macOS 10.15 Catalina
- Top 10 Free PDF Converter for Mac
- Top 5 PDF to Pages Converters for Mac