Top 5 Online Word Editors for Mac
There are lots of platforms that let you edit word document online on Mac. All you have to do is use the right one to get the best results. One way of identifying the best online word editor on Mac is determining the type of features or functionalities the website provides.
Are you looking for the best online ms word editor on Mac? Here are 5 best online word editors for Mac that you should definitely try out.
1. Google docs
Launched by Google Inc., Google docs has proven to be an effective tool for editing word files online. In addition, it offers enough storage space for your word documents.
- It offers a friendly user interface. Hence, it’s easy to understand and use.
- With Google Docs, you can upload several word documents simultaneously. This is saves you.
- First time users may find it a bit complicated.
- Even though it’s a top online microsoft word editor on Mac, it’s relatively slower than other software.
2. Microsoft Word Online
As the name suggests, this word editor is a product of Microsoft. It has been used for many years to edit word file online on Mac. Besides offering unique and easy-to-use interface, it is readily accessible.
- It’s handy and extremely easy to use. It can be used by anyone.
- It’s very effective and provides quick results unlike other online editing software.
- It’s very reliable
- Has One Drive
- It lacks other useful features
- Files can get corrupted especially if the software freezes
3. Zoho Writer
If you want to edit your documents with absolute ease and comfort, then Zoho Writer will definitely come in handy. The good thing about it is that you don’t have to be a techie to use it to edit word document online free on Mac. It is not only easy to use, it can handle several files too.
- It has greatly simplified collaboration
- It comes with add-ons for browsers
- Not popular as other word editor software. As a result, it could harbor some uncertainties among new users.
- There program cannot easily be accessed with some browsers. In particular, you are likely to experience technical hitches.
4. ONLYOFFICE Personal
The ONLYOFFICE Personal is an excellent platform for editing your documents online on Mac. It’s a classic app that will not disappoint!
- Its intuitive design really makes it stand out from the rest. The interface is highly user friendly.
- It’s effective and offers quick results.
- To some users, it is not reliable as programs.
- It’s somewhat slow especially if you are processing a big file.
5. Open Live Writer
If you are looking for a lightweight yet a very powerful online word editor free on Mac the Open Live Writer is just that. It is not only a word editor but you can also use it to add videos, images as well as create blog articles.
- Highly reliable word editor for Mac
- Supports multitasking, for example, adding images, videos and many more
- It does not support all the files or documents
- Load time may be longer
Best PDF Editor for Mac
PDFelement for Mac is a top editing tool for all types of documentation. It comes with a completely unique design, excellent user interface and superb features. As the best tool for editing PDF files, it offers a range of customisable options for the users. So, what exactly makes this software the best?
- Functionality – This app lets users to edit, convert, encrypt and run OCR on PDF using highly customisable laid-out tools. In addition, the software lets you share and annote PDF documents effortlessly.
- Best PDF features – One of the features that sound out is the form-recognition tool. This feature turns non-fillable forms – usually created in word doc – into editable as well as fillable PDF document. Other excellent features are streamline text-editing interface and ability to collate as well as batch extract information or content from PDF document. There are customisable options for hyperlinks, addition of images or texts just to mention a few.
- Personalised options – PDFelement for Mac really stand out among the rest because it allows you to change or alter the style, front or even size of content without losing format or fronts. In addition to creating top-grade PDFs, this software gives you lots of customised options for editing, converting, creating and even signing the PDFs.
If you are a serial user of PDF files, you should never miss to have PDFelement for Mac. It is the only app that offers PDF users smarter editing options. It lets you manage your Office documents professionally and affordably.
- How to Remove Hyperlink in Word Mac
- How to Create a Questionnaire in Word on Mac
- How to Add Signature in Word on Mac
- How to Remove Watermark in Word on Mac
- How to Edit a Scanned Document in Word on Mac